3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:32 pm
Pm or message or even comment or quote me if your interested

I dont roleplay with godmodders

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Bentley James Klaus
Nickname: Bentley, Bennie
Race: Neko
Personality: Picky, Good Manners, Adventerous, Affectionate, Respectful, Loyal ( only after respect is earned ), Bookworm, Jealous, Snobbish at times
Looks like: 5 Foot 2 Inches, Caucasian, Sharp Nails
Bio: ( weiting huge life events until i have enough time to write the rest )
At the age of ten, his parents were murdered in a house fire. He was thrown into an orphanage at a church and branded with satans mark on his back. At the age of eleven he was adopted but rudely brought back for his rebellious actions toward them so he could find the murderer. Word came around he is a bad luck charm so nobody adopted him after eleven attempts. Hes stuck at the church until your character takes him in.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke

AVAILABLE  

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:26 pm
His Picture
Bentley Edmonson Crue, but dont go tellin' all your friends that.

Call me Crue.

I'm 32, but I don't mind lying bout my age.

I'm human, what else would I be?

I'm a guy, I got a d**k in my pants what else would I be.

My guys would say I'm not to be messed with. I know what im doin' im pretty smart bout it too! What I say usually goes, now im not too strict I like to have my fun, I try my best to protect so nobody gets wacked ya know? Kinda carefree unless you do something to ******** up. I guess they'd say I'm caring and understanding, I'm always there for ya. The guys would eat me alive for sayin this but, I do have my soft spots. But if someone does something to harm my guys or people I care for, ya know what's gonna happen already.

On my liscence, it notes I have hazel eyes and black hair. My height is 6 Foot and 4 inches. My weight is 210 Ibs. My hair has greyed out from stress though, the guys would say my eyes were silver bullets.

I guess you could say I found my destiny when I started skipping school and started working full time at this diner full of some pretty cool men. They'd call each other my guys. One day when I was working I got caught by my grandparents. My mother and father were always away so I stayed with my grandparents. My grandmother was so scared of what i was getting myself into because i was running deals and so on. My grandfather decided to tell me I couldnt work there anymore and threatened if hed seen me there hed shoot me. Well, that all changed when the boss man got ahold of him and knocked it into his skull that I was gonna do what I wanted. Few years passed and i was running deals for em all the time. My guys loved me, i was becoming a great add on. I began doing pullups at the age of 20. I killed many people and hurt many people just to get what I wanted and needed. It was really great. The first time I seen one of my own come around bleeding, he was roughed up quite a bit. I learned then it was a good idea not to piss nobody off and not to get caught. I got in my first batch of trouble only a few months after but got away with it cause we all paid the cops and judges off. That's the thing about being in a gang, you get what you want when you want, Ain't nobody ******** with you. As I got older the boss died off of a heart disease, before he left he left the position to me and I've been pulling my hair out since. Not really. It's not that hard, my guy came in a few years later when I turned 30 and got us in a ton of trouble for robbery and murder. If the boss hadn't helped me I wouldn't have known what to do. I bought em off, threatened em, and even wacked a couple. Unsolved mystery was the headline.

I'm a top, but I dont mind letting someone else do the work. Just sit around and enjoy.

AVAILABLE  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff