Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
The Power of Nine (Byakko and Sonyo Roleplay)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:24 pm
User ImageUser Image Huh, she was not expected. Hidden along the streets of Giman, Byakko spotted an unusual acquaintance. Although he was not truly familiar with her, he knew of her through various ordeals such as her prayers at his evergreen church, including the protection she had from Evergreen herself. This, of course, made her a vital target to assassinate. Still, he also knew her to be an ally of Konoha. Even though that land was forever tainted to him, he wasn't sure yet if he was ready for the emotional baggage of assaulting someone from the land of which he called home for three years. It was for that reason he decided to roll the dice and suddenly move in front of her on the busy streets. "Fancy seeing you here. Care for a stick?" He asked with a cigarette extended from his hand while another lit one was in his mouth. His gesture was semi-formal in appearance, but Sonyo would know the danger this man posed. After all, his last actions in Konoha was releasing the eight tails and devastating a portion of the village. Not to mention, his signature tiger was conveniently missing.

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:05 pm
Mattysandwich

User Image

tab | | tab s o n y o tab r u e tab | |

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

Sonyo hated Giman; she had stepped foot here only a handful of times but every time she had something unfavorable happened. Today seemed to be no different, as a dark haired man with facial hair suddenly appeared in front of her. Her eyes widened slightly out of surprise, but otherwise there was no other change to her demeanor as he spoke. Though Shukaku was silent inside her, Sonyo could still sense a demon inside the man in front of her but she didn't need Shu to tell who who it was. The man standing in front of her offering her a cigarette was none other than Byakko. She had heard of him, mainly through her work helping in the aftermath of his destruction with OASIS.

Sonyo shook her head at the fellow Jinchuriki's offer, holding a hand up. "Mmm, no thank you Byakko. I don't smoke, I hope you'll enjoy one in my stead however." Sonyo dropped her hands and crossed them in front of her chest, tilting her head inquisitively to one side. "It is Byakko, yes? The human part at least. I was wondering if I would ever get to meet you, but I shouldn't be surprised that I have. Despite no longer being a shinobi, my life seems to somehow be busier." She gestured for the man to follow her down the street and began to walk again. "If you want to talk, please do accompany me. I have many things to get before I return home."

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                [ H Y O T O N / S H A K U T O N ] tab [ S - R A N K ] tab [ J I N C H U R I K I] tab [ W A N D E R E R ] tab

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:20 am
User ImageUser Image Byakko withdrew his arm and took another puff of his cigarette. His eyes widened ever so slightly as Sonyo revealed to him that she knew his true identity, even though in Konoha he went exclusively by Kazuto Sakuraba. 'I see the Goddess already figured out my replacement.' He thought as his face returned to a casual facade. If she already had information about him then it was highly probably that, despite claiming to no longer being a shinobi, that she was still bound by the goddess to destroy him. It was for that reason he gave a friendly nod as she offered to continue to walk and talk. "What kind of gentleman could resist a stroll with such a beautiful woman?" He said with a playful wink. Meanwhile, his eyes kept track of his tiger in case the situation became violent. Once he caught the faintest of glimpse he returned full focus to the girl and walked alongside her. "So what do you wish to discuss? Origin stories, reasons for cults? Hair and make up tips?" He asked, feigning topics which he knew wouldn't interest Sonyo, but hoped that they caused her to spill the beans of what she was really after.

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:46 pm
Mattysandwich

User Image

A soft chuckle worked it's way from out between her lips as she walked beside Byakko, her eyes steady ahead on the people roaming the streets. "A flirty man I see." Sonyo smiled softly, pulling a list from her pocket as the man rambled on about potential topics. HE was a funny man too, the flirty snarky ones always were. She looked over the list one time before putting it back in her pocket-- should the male beside her take a look, it was full of pretty mundane items; chocolates, some herbs and spices, a few pieces of medical equipment... nothing out of the normal for a civilian, especially a medic. "How are you, Byakko? I know being outcasted from villages is hard. Looking at me, you might find that hard to believe, but I do know. Is there anything you need? Anything you would like to talk about? How about your partner? Is he doing okay?"

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                [ H Y O T O N / S H A K U T O N ] tab [ S - R A N K ] tab [ J I N C H U R I K I] tab [ W A N D E R E R ] tab

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:34 am
User ImageUser Image Byakko waited for the woman to pull some dagger or kunai from her purse, but was genuinely surprised to only see medical tools in it. Of course he only gave a half side glance in order to not make it look like he was spying on her, but his analytical eye did not catch anything remotely threatening. Was she truly here just to talk? It seemed strange that a woman who was supposed to be everything he resented showed such mercy to him. He even gave a genuine chuckle when Sonyo asked if he needed anything from her. "I destroyed your church, stole the eight tailed demon, killed hundreds of Konoha villagers, and fled to the filthy streets of Giman, and you STILL show concern for me? You really need to switch religions to one which will better appreciate your gentle heart." He said as he took out the cigarette in his mouth and stomped it into the ground. For some reason, he suddenly cared that Sonyo did not like the scent. His eyes reflected a sharp glare like broken glass. "I think I will only need to say this once for you get the memo. Whatever you think you can bring to my life, drop it here. I am a monster. I don't deserve anything you have to offer, nor do I want it either. Use your resources to help those who actually need it. Because once I get myself in order, I am burning Evergreen's village down with the force of unholy vengeance." He answered, just barely restraining his anger. Evergreen offered Konoha to Lalhil and her people because she knew that the decimated people needed a place to rebuild, and doing so would easily net them in her corner. It was for that reason that Byakko would not rest until that whole village was nothing but ash. And yet, despite this lust for blood in his heart, he felt his words almost lie to him as he looked at Sonyo, who so desperately wanted to help. Could he kill her as one of the people of that village? He hoped when the time came that he would have an answer by then.

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:00 pm
Mattysandwich

User Image

Sonyo shook her head in response to Byakko's grand proclaimation, finally turning to look at him with gentle hazel-brown hues. She saw the rage in him, in the sharp glint of his eyes, in the tightness of the muscles in his neck, with the edge to his words. What had hurt him so bad? People often built anger on a foundation of pain, as Kagerou once told her. It had been the same with that patient she wanted her to see. Was it evergreen that made him so angry? She remembered a time when she, too, had been mad at the Mother.

"Men who say they are monsters, are often just hurt." She paused for a second, weighing what she was about to say in fears it would cause him to lash out at her. She looked down at the ground, then turned to look straight in front of her once again as they turned in to a small secluded path with no one else. She finally mumbled what she had been afraid to say, her face set in a sympathetic frown.

"I'm sorry she hurt you. I will not defend her, she's hurt me too. More times than I can count. The priests keep telling me that I'm her "favorite", yet I am tainted by all means of the word. She must look at me in disgust and regret for what I have become."

Sonyo's eyes flickered back to the man beside her, who had cast aside everything in his life but his partner in this mission of vendetta he had... and she could only feel pity for him. Pity and sympathy; would she had been like him were it not for Kya's guiding hand? For Kagerou's gentle words? For Belamos' loving touch? She wanted to hug him, wanted to make him feel better. "I hope some day you can let go of all that pain and rage, for you and your partner. It's a poison, I would know."

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:38 pm
User ImageUser Image Byakko felt an unusual sensation within him when Sonyo responded to his threats and malice with such genuine compassion. It reminded him of the good of konoha; how he met the selfless and brave kage Lalhil. It also reminded him of Toboe, the only human who he ever shared his heart and name with. Not that it mattered since Sonyo somehow knew as well, but now that he understood the good within her, he's glad that she does. Still, he was flustered. He stopped his pace and turned away as he struggled with the words to say. "The priest were not wrong about you being her favorite. That's kind of the joke of it though. When you're her favorite, she stays away from you. That way, she can't hurt you with her indifference. It's the only way she knows how to show anything close to humanity." He said in a sigh. While he knew that he was hated by Evergreen, especially since he killed one of her bodies, he knew how much she cherished Sonyo. If she didn't care for the girl then she would have used her for the ritual she planned to use Byakko for which caused the chain of events which ultimately resulted in his rogue path.

"It's strange you know." He said as he turned back to Sonyo. "When I was a god, humans weren't even a concept yet. I existed back at the dawn of the eternal sunrise of nature chakra. When I awoke to a world governed by humans, I studied them thoroughly to learn best how to manipulate them. And yet, despite knowing more about humanity than most philosophers, I never stop being in awe of them the moment I engage in one in dialogue like this. All of that wisdom, all of that resolve. Humanity should have collapsed a million times over, and yet it's people like you which keep the ball spinning." The man gave a shrill whistle as the tiger emerged bedside him. The man got on top of his mount and looked down at the girl. "Since we're both tainted by the power of demons, would you like to get to connect through our demon's telepathy? I have business I need to attend to, but it was nice seeing the sun one more time." He said in relation to her. Speaking to Sonyo truly did feel like the sun rising on his dormant soul. He had a lot of things he needed to figure out, but at least there was still good in the world around him.

I Tortured Sleep I

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games