Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Shion Side Story: Date Night!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:37 pm
”C’mon you stupid… work with- AH!” A loud clatter accompanied by the furious sounds of one Shion Moro flooded from the back room of the Rev that she called her “Office.” “You okay in there, boss?” the familiar voice of Mae called from behind the bar. ”Yeah, just give me a second.” A few moments later, Shion would emerge in the Lavender-blue bi-lighting of the Rev’s main room, and she was dressed to kill. She wore a tight-fitting black-and-white-striped dress that stopped just below her finger tips, giving the black leggings she wore beneath just enough space to peek out through the gap created by the combo’d knee-high black boots. Her bright, auburn hair finally revealed its true length to the world, falling to just above her shoulders, as she wore it down rather than her usual ponytail. And make up? Well let me tell you; Shion kept it simple, but effective. She wore little more than some simple coverup and red lipstick. Not too red though; just red enough to contrast and draw out her large, hazel-green eyes that were perfectly framed by her eyeliner. To complete the outfit, she’d thrown a short, black leather jacket; something to still spark that tough essence that Shion loved to exude. ”So… what do you think?” She’d ask Mae, who could only gaze back in astonishment. ”Holy s**t, dude…” It wasn’t the response Shion was expecting, but she knew the girl well enough to know it was a good sign. ”Alright, well… Oh, one last thing!” Shion quickly stumbled back into her office, fumbling around in her desk until she produced a small gold chain that ended in a tiny, peridot. She’d hold the jewelry in her palm, lingering on it for a minute before clearing her throat and putting it on. ”Okay, now we’re ready!” With that, Shion bolted towards the exit, calling back to Mae as she did. ”Thanks for all your help! Take off early tonight, seriously!” And with that, Shion was off into the night.
[jump to]
It was only about a half-hour later when Shion came to her destination. Head on a swivel, she frantically scanned the city-lit plaza of the White Flash District for her reason for being here. Before too long, she spotted it… or rather, she spotted him. There he stood amongst the crowd, a long time friend of hers by the name of Jin. ”Hey… Shion? s**t dude, you cleaned up,” he shouted, flagging her down. Shion lunged forward, but came a lurching halt as she slowed her roll as not to come off as too eager. ”Thanks,” she said, fighting off the inevitable blush, ”You look… the same as always.” His outfit was very unremarkable compared to hers, being composed of little more than a loose-fitting shirt and some jeans that he probably wore the day before. Jin just shrugged and cocked his head slightly. ”I mean, yeah?” An awkward silence hung in the air, looming over the two with heavy intent. ”So… uh, what’s the plan, dude?” Jin said, breaking the silent curse. ”Oh! Let’s go to that really nice place a few blocks over. You know, the one with those rad wooden boats they serve the food on?” Jin cocked a brow at Shion’s request. ”Uh, isn’t that place a little too uh… upper crust, or have you gotten complacent being the king’s right-hand man?” Shion glanced down at the ground, digging the toe of her shoe against the cobble stone. ”No, I just thought it would be nice…” her tone was odd; very out of place for Shion. ”Whatever, dude. But you’re buying,” Jin said, tucking his hands into his pockets as he sauntered off towards where the dinner bells rang. Shion was right behind him, wrapping herself around his left arm as she caught up. A simple ”Uh… okay?” broken up by a briefly unnerved chuckle would be all she’d get in response. It was probably nothing to worry about; they had a whole night ahead of them!
[jump to]
”Damn, dude. Gotta say, that was some of the best grub I’ve had all year! Guess being friends with the Man’s lackey has it’s perks,” Jin jested, giving Shion a slug in the arm. The girl was almost immediately set off balance as she struggled to stay vertical in her wedges. The two shared a moment of laughter and back-and-forth shoving until Shion finally cleared the air. ”So, what’s next?” she asked, a youthful enthusiasm dripping from every word. ”I dunno, wanna hit up a bar or something? Shion’s eyes lit up, sparkling almost as intensely as the gem around her neck. ”Oh! I wanna go to that place down the road where they serve the biiiiiig bowls of blue stuff!” Jin shook his head and chuckled to himself. ”Dude… that place where they do karaoke and slow dance?” The light began to fade from Shion’s eyes. ”I mean… yeah. I kinda thought it’d be fun.” Her voice dropped and she felt a lump start to form in her throat. ”Fine… but I’m leaving if it gets to lame.” It’s okay Shion, you can come back from this. Just dance with him and show him he’s wrong! You can still salvage the date.
[jump to]
It was late, very late. It was so late, even most of the bar flies had started to clear the streets. Shion and Jin walked the dim streets shoulder to shoulder. Well, more accurately, head to shoulder. Jin stood almost a full foot and a half taller than her. Half-drunk and jolly, the two took occasional stops along their trail to cackle like the drunk idiots they were. ”Dude, you cant not sing to save you life!” Jin managed to squeak out between fits of laughter. Shion gave the boy a slug to the shoulder. ”Whatever! It couldn’t have been any worse than that lady with that gosh-awful feather boa. Did you see that thing?” Jin had almost regained his composure, but immediately doubled back over at the thought of her. <******** dude, did you see her trying to dance? What was that!” he snickered. ”Goodness! It was all like…” She’d say before breaking out into a fit of motions that could loosely be described as a person poorly mimicking a person poorly dancing.

The two shared their laughter for several more minutes before things finally cooled off. ”Alright, dude. I’m thinking of calling it a night. See ya next ti-“ Jin found himself stopped as Shion jugged on his arm. ”I mean, we don’t have to end it here. I had Mae close up the bar early… Maybe we could, you know… hang out there for a bit?” Shion stammered, barely managing to get her words out. In the back of her mind, she thanked the stars it was almost pitch-black out, cause man, her face was red af. Jin turned to face his friend, opening his mouth to reply, but found himself completely caught off guard as Shion lifted into the air and planted her mouth against his. ”Dude, what the ********> Jin shouted, staggering a few steps backwards. ”What’s gotten into you, du-“ ”Stop calling me that!” Shion screamed, fighting against the lump in her throat. ”I’m just trying to have fun on our date, you dork. Like, You’ve been so distant all night and-“ Shion stopped. It was pitch black, but the night-vision the Nibi granted her gave it all away. The look on Jin’s face at the word ‘date’; she messed up.

”Shion… did you think this was a date? Is that what all… this was for?” The man before her asked, gesturing at her… well, everything. Anger turned to embarrassment and a little lump in the throat turned into the weight of the world. Her bangs dropped a little from their position over her left eye, but Shion wished they had blocked out her whole face right now. ”Dude, I don’t like… like you like that. You’re rad as s**t, bro… but… you’re just one of the guys. Look, I don’t want things to be weird, so I’m willing to forget this night ever happened if you are. We can meet up tomorrow with the gang and just hang out, right?” Shion’s head sank ever so slightly, ”Yeah… of course. Let’s just forget it.” Her words fell flat, barely able to make it to Jin as they were dragged down by the myriad of negativity plaguing Shion. ’Stupid. You idiot. You massive, freaking idiot.’ Her conscience berated her, going full force like she usually does. ”I’ll see you, dude,” Shion said in almost a whisper as she broke away from her friend. ’Friend. That’s all you’ll ever be.’

Once she was out of earshot, or what she assumed was earshot, she fell apart. Her perfect frames of eyeliner shattered under torrential waters and the red of her lips mixed with the red within as she bit her lip trying to stem the flood. Her shoes were long gone, thrown into the night in a fit of rage. ”Shion you idiot!” she screamed, feeling the weight in her throat well up again. She was sick of it; sick of this burden. She wanted to be rid of it for good. In one, fluid motion, Shion grabbed at her neck and took the bright green gem that hung just above her breast and sent it soaring into the night. Green and gold glistened momentarily against the fading light of the district before it was gone, enveloped by the black. Shion would see none of the pendant’s final display. She was long gone, heading back to her bar and home to get this night over with.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:17 am
User Image

Consider it bartenders intuition, the term 'drunken stupor' was one he was far too familiar with and undoubtedly did the frenchman understand with said words came an immense amount of regrets. Perchance he was feeling a might some bit guilty with all regarding the last encounter he had with the individual who had posted the 'quest' in question. One Shion Moro. She'd been appointed as one of his patrons advisors thus carrying the partial weight of a nation her shoulders. Their encounters summarized with the handing off of what was considered a national treasure in a tournament and some feats of entertainment that capitalized on mockery. That said, the bartender carried with him the belief that people are still people regardless of regalia and titles and it was this understanding of both the nature of humanity and his career that drew him to see to attending this search and rescue for an emerald item of unknown importance.

Dapper dress shoes what carried with them the same clicks of his shadow squid patrons did tap the cobblestone and crossways until he presumably found himself where he believed to be the appointed meeting place. Truth of the matter was something as minuscule as a pendant would have been a needle in a haystack to find amidst the many and the man was no sensor that was for certain. Moreover, something, if carrying any value whatsoever based on the implications alone was discarded on the street some vagrant would have seen to its pawning sooner than one could imagine. All in all, this mission at its core to the bartender was a goose chase. A wild one. There would likely be more luck finding Shion's discarded wedges than this aforementioned pendant. At least this was what the bartender believed.

However, individuals who seek things to such fruitless degrees often attach more than just monetary value to them. It was this that made the mission more appealing to take. One part curiosity, one part empathy...and well the tidy sum being offered for its discovery was nothing for a merchant to sneeze at. The barkeep's sisters were also being particularly aggressive lately with demanding he tend to their material needs. Tsk. Twas not as if he had invited them to stay in this village, moreover the nerve of his mother believing him too weak for traveling merchantry! As if he had gotten this far being meek! The market was a cutthroat industry! Ah, if only they knew.

It was more than likely his patron would have liked to tend to his militant advisor's dilemma but something such as this was under him. The Arashikage had several things to tend to. A significant other and his alleged nephew what seemed to be borderline a son sucked his time dry. That said before the bartender's shoes would signify his arrival Shion would have received the following message from her friend and boss sometime in the day.

~I am most sorry to hear about the current circumstance you find yourself in Shio-nee. I'd most certainly like to aid you in this quest for this lost amulet of yours. I am almost certain you'll find it provided with some help. I, as they say, am sending the 'positive vibes' your way." Perchance If I've the time, I'll meet with you shortly and engage in some well to do catching up in our hopefully fruitful search.~

Of course this would be a somewhat empty half promise as if shion did have hopes of her old cloud friend showing up she'd get a blue boy in his place. "Bonjour mademoiselle Moro. Are we meeting with the troubling times? I've come to offer my assistance bon."

Chakra:-/-❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:-/- Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)-/- Ac:-/-

De-Buffs:

♣️Buffs♣️ & ♣️DR♣️
○ Reflex: 12 {Capped At 12}
○ Speed: 12 {Capped At 12}
○ Strength: 12 {Capped At 12}
○ Fort: 6

•Master of {7} Styles {42} DR Distributable
♣️Passives♣️
• Learn Everything +8

♣️Disciplines♣️
Worker-Worker
•Balanced Master
•Lifetime Disciple

♣️Techniques Used♣️

♣️Equipment♣️
~Head~

~Body~

~Hands~
Coup de main {French For: Helping Hand}
[Contents]:
Both:
•Seal Connection~Haipa : The Sworn Defender
•Seal Connection~Saza : The Eagle Eye
•Seal Connection~Hodan Ichiba : Artillery Market
•Seal Connection~Takahata: The Supreme Service

Right Hand: 240 -100 = 140 Remaining Capacity
• [Valid Point]
• [Clear image]

Left Hand: 240
• [Crab Crab God]
• [Blue Blossom]

~Waist~

~Scrolls~

~Feet~

♣️Titles♣️
• {Weaponsmithing} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Ryouri-nin:} ||→{Grandmaster Iron Chef: Home-styled/Food Arts/Gourmand: Specialty Wine}
• {Technological} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Enchantment} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Botany} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Mining} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Armorsmithing} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Pharmaceutical Chemistry} || → {Novice}
• {Toxin Chemistry} || → {Novice}
• {Scroll Crafting} || → {Novice}

Cute Things In Jars
Quote:
Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:32 am
SHION xxxxx MORI
Shion grimaced at the very sound of someone speaking to her. It was bad enough she had to deal with the general boom and bustling ambiance of the city, but now... talking? This close? Too much. The clearly hung-over ninja sluggishly turned to face the man addressing her. Gods, the sun was blinding; even through the sunglasses she wore, Shion raised her palm over her eyes to get a decent look at the man. It was the clown. Perfect. "w-what? Oh, yeah..." her words were lazy, barely able to stand on their own and her breath reeked of a cocktail mixture that only a bartender could identify. "So, it's a necklace, yeah? Gold chain and a bright green, almost yellowish gem. Not very impressive or important, but i need it back for... nevermind why, I just need it. I stuck to the main street, so search there or something," she'd slurred, pushing down half-burps that threatened to reveal just what the aforementioned mixture was. "It's supposed to be a useless family heirloom or whatever. Maybe you can track it via my chakra. Look, if you find it today I'll throw in an extra 50%. You in?"

General Info

STR: +12 // SPD: +12 [+24] // REF: +12 [+24] // FORT: +12
CHAKRA: 1825/1825 // STAMINA: 1975/1975 // DEMON CHAKRA: 5000/5000 // BODY RANK: S // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Tai/Bloodline
TITLES: Jounin // CORE Agent: Bastet // Cat Summon Head // Nibi Host

Techniques Used:
-

Active Effects:
- Meltdown: 5/5 Charges
- Nibi Stage: inactive - 0/x

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
NecroPlant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:20 am
User Image

The frenchman having heard his fair share of folk enduring the morning after simply made things short and quick. "Oui. Pardon." Three mechanized marvels would soon arrive in a flash of smoke as the man performed an about-face. Those in the streets would stop and stare at the curiosities before they'd be given their orders. "Moi darlings, might you set a perimeter for your papa and his employer...ah Saza do keep an eye out for anything of the green and gold persuasion that may be misplaced." The three autonomous puppets each had their eyes flash momentarily as they dispersed themselves creating essentially a perimeter by directing foot traffic away from a perimeter. This would soften the hustle and bustle and would serve to make the location of rendezvous more prominent.

With that situated first did the bartender evoke his cocktail shaker and with some bartending alchemical know how did he begin to produce a seltzer like tonic. He'd then tend to his employer who was likely on a frantic search herself. With a bow would he appear at Miss Moro's side offering her the glass of what seemed like fizzy water. Being a bartender one knew more than just how to make alcoholic drinks it also involved knowing how to tend to patrons who may be incurring the wrath of their rambunctious behavior.

"To alleviate your morning after bon." Hopefully Shion would accept the man's offering of hangover aid. Faintly citrus-like and ginger aleish if the tonic were imbibed the woman would at least feel her sensitivity to her surroundings weren't as loud and obnoxious and her stomach if still queasy settling. "While I leap at the chance to increase my wealth all the more, twas a public posting non. I am nary that of what you shinobi call the sensory type so perchance one shall take an interest. Until then mademoiselle Moro, what say you take the time to relax a might few bon. I must say we've never rightly had a fair moment to truly acquaint with one another." had she taken the tonic it would give her ample time to fully start feeling the effects of its recovery as was the bartender's hope.

Still despite his proposition to relax the man did take bending down and checking the area meticulously whilst he spoke. His hand behind his back in one of the most formal manners. "Not very impressive, unimportant, and useless you say? Yet, here we are searching for it. Borrowed without permission perhaps? A gift from a dearly departed loved one? Or perchance one who is long and gone beyond being seen traditionally?" He'd lift the lid of a trashcan nearby as he prodded for information. He'd close the lid having found nothing but two rats in fierce combat over a piece of he wanted to say steak. "Of course don't feel obliged to answer bon. In my career this sort of situation is commonplace, so take heart that if you feel regret for what has happened you are not alone in the matter. In fact even I've been in a similar situation myself once upon a time. Of course, my situation involved an unrequited love so perchance they are nothing alike."

"Creator, unit Saza has located an object fitting the aforementioned description." One of the frenchmans autonomous puppets returned in its hands was a bouquet of flowers. Before he turned around there was a moment of surprise within him, but that was replaced with disappointment. "That...that mon enfant..is a bouquet of marigolds. The object in question is more metallic. Jewelry. One that is worn around the neck, tre miserable, I should have been more specific." In the distance he'd hear a disgruntled. "HEY YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THOSE!" What felt like lightning struck the man, of course, that was metaphoric. He could have sworn he had made it so they knew the difference between owned and unowned property. So did the awkward exchange of the man opening his wallet soon occur and purchasing the stolen bouquet. He'd have left Shion to her thoughts and devices before inevitably returning to her as he'd inquire. "You wouldn't perchance be fond of marigolds would you mademoiselle Moro?' Laden with the implication that he was offering them to her. Based on what the man knew of the woman's public image thus far he had his doubts she'd have any interest in anything as feminine and fleeting as flowers but it never did hurt to ask seeing as Trefles was simply fit to throw them away in the very same trash can with the rats should she decline and he'd make that apparent if Shion dismissed them.

De-Buffs:

♣️Buffs♣️ & ♣️DR♣️

♣️Passives♣️
• Learn Everything +8

♣️Disciplines♣️
Worker-Worker
•Balanced Master
•Lifetime Disciple

♣️Techniques Used♣️

♣️Equipment♣️
~Head~

~Body~

~Hands~
[Contents]:
Both:

• [Valid Point]
• [Clear image]

• [Crab Crab God]
• [Blue Blossom]

~Waist~

~Scrolls~

~Feet~

♣️Titles♣️
• {Ryouri-nin:} ||→{Grandmaster Iron Chef: Home-styled/Food Arts/Gourmand: Specialty Wine}

Cute Things In Jars
Quote:
Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:52 pm
SHION xxxxx MORI
Was this really his plan? Just send out some puppets and hope for the best? Shion had some serious doubts about the plan, but whatever; it's not like she was going to fare any better in her current state. The sides of Shion's head wracked with dull thuds from the slightest of stimuli, so much so that even the clanking of the glass offered to her was torture. Who'd have guessed hang overs would have been worse with heightened senses.

She wanted nothing more right now that to block the world out, to go home and just shut down like she had the night prior. She felt like s**t, she probably looked like s**t, and the day wasn't seeming to fair any better. She wanted to go home, but... she didnt. Maybe it was the daze that fogged her judgement, but Shion actually felt like indulging Trefles' question. I mean, she did a pretty piss-poor job at making it seem like a simple retrieval mission; the least she could do was be completely honest with why she had him, or his puppets rather, running around the city.

"You got me. It's uh... It's my mother's, or it was her or whatever. Papa gave it to me when I was real little. Says I look just like her and he wanted me to have it to remember her by." Shion produced a light cough as she reached out for a sip of Trefles' miracle cure. In her muddled state, she couldn't really parse out what was in the drink, but whatever it was sure was refreshing. Life slowly started to drip back into the girl; slowly, but it progress is progress. "I dont know what, it's not like I even met the woman. I dunno, I guess he'd be heartbroken if I lost the necklace. I dont wanna hurt him." The surprisingly candid confessions of a half-sober Shion were suddenly brought to a halt as she was presented a bouquet of... some kind of flower. "Uh... you sure you're up to this, dude?" Those doubts were beginning to resurface again.

General Info

CHAKRA: 1825/1825 // STAMINA: 1975/1975 // DEMON CHAKRA: 5000/5000 // BODY RANK: S // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Tai/Bloodline

Techniques Used:
-

Active Effects:

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
NecroPlant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:23 am
User Image

"Oh, absolutely not bon." He'd say turning back to look at Shion as he tossed the bouquet into the trash can where the sound of the flowers being ripped to shreds by the warring rats echoed. The clang of the lid shutting would be followed by, "but that doesn't mean one shouldn't try to help when one can, tis something my father taught moi." He'd say in a rather confident manner before turning around once more to face the missions employer. "I can agree with not wanting to see ill befall ones la
        père, ones father."
        One of his puppets returned having brought with it a caterpillar with golden flecks on its skin. With a gloved hand, the bartender shook his head and the puppet appeared dejected before placing it down on a nearby flower bed. It seemed these puppets carried with them an understanding of life? At least to a degree.

"Those who were born will often always love those that birthed them, and the ones that birthed them will always love those they gave birth to." Another one of the puppets returned the large one this time with a jade and gold buddha statue to which the bartender again sighed and shook his head. "Even when they're disappointed in you." The three puppets seemed to convene and discuss with each other their findings. It was almost like watching children compare toys or pogs in a game of which one found the cooler thing and which one their dad thought was cooler.

Shortly after a group of three RGB skinned oni approached the distant puppets starting a fuss. The puppets as if trained to respond pointed in the complete opposite direction of their master. Internally the bartender did cringe. "Still I suppose you could say, there is a difference between love and like, such as in the case of my sisters. Whilst I love them..I find it difficult to how you say 'tolerate' them."

The bartender would continue to speak as his 'children' continued their search as he looked at Shion with body language that seemed to indicate empathy. "If I'm being bitterly honest with you mademoiselle Moro, this search for your lost keepsake, seems a goose chase. By now the item in question has likely been swept away or pawned especially if it was truly lost in this, one of Arashi's most busiest districts." This cruel statement would soon be followed by a crouched puppet with a telescope, a telescope that seemed to be zooming in and out trying to obtain focus on Shion's feet like a dismissed Nickelodeon executive. To which Trefles would interrupt "Saza."

As if surprised the puppet would spring up. "Model Saza has located a pair of discarded human feet gloves. Model Saza is 99.988 percent based on employer Moro's shape of foot and indentations that they are employer Moro's" Trefles would sigh again and shrug before looking at his puppet 'son' shaking his head then looking at Shion. "Well I suppose, that will save you some ryo in regards to dress shoes bon. I suppose there is hope after all, what say we retrace your actual steps and go from here may oui? Saza may be capable of singling out your shoes particular brand as prints but you will have to provide information on whether or not the area he's detecting them is even relevant. After all bon, foot traffic in this district is recurrent and unless perchance said shoes were custom-tailored we'll be receiving mixed results."

De-Buffs:

♣️Buffs♣️ & ♣️DR♣️

♣️Passives♣️
• Learn Everything +8

♣️Disciplines♣️
Worker-Worker
•Balanced Master
•Lifetime Disciple

♣️Techniques Used♣️

♣️Equipment♣️
~Head~

~Body~

~Hands~
[Contents]:
Both:

• [Valid Point]
• [Clear image]

• [Crab Crab God]
• [Blue Blossom]

~Waist~

~Scrolls~

~Feet~

♣️Titles♣️

Cute Things In Jars
Quote:
Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:37 pm
SHION xxxxx MORI
That... That wasn't a bad idea; it sure as hell beat sitting around here and waiting for the puppets to finally be useful. Oh wait, scratch that. It was a ******** awful idea. He wanted her to relive that night so soon? An audible groan leaked from Shion's lips as she slowly rose to her feet. "If you insist. Follow me." Her tone was... less that enthusiastic.

Step by step, location by location, Shion dragged the oni around the city, showing him the various stops and regaling the man with how much fun it had been. You know, all things aside, that would have just been a fun night. Too bad Shion had to go and mess it up. It took a good chunk of the afternoon, but finally their tour had reached its end point. They had reached the sight where Shion bungled it. "So... this is where it went south. I had the necklace the whole time..." she started, gesturing in the direction she sprinted away in, "until I ran off that way. So it should be nearby."

[[go ahead and roll me a d20 and add one for each body rank trefles has in some rando thread when you post]

General Info

Techniques Used:
-

Active Effects:

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
NecroPlant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:37 am
NecroPlant

One of your puppets spots something as Shion regales their master of her woeful story; a feint yellow glimmer from an alleyway. Should the puppet approach further, another glimmer... this time, green. "Yeah? Whaddayouwant?" a drunken slur accosts the bot as it nears. " 'ands off, I foundit fair'r n'squares," he continues to accost your bots, risking an outbreak in conflict.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:42 am
User Image

Having followed footsteps and the like the eventual confrontation would occur and in light of it would the duo of Shion and Trefles walk up to hear the goings-on. The puppet recognizing the approach of creator like an owl would spin its head around in a full rotation to address. "Creator Trefles, Unit Saza has located a potential item fitting provided parameters, Unit Saza is incapable of acquisition due to communication errors." The man seemed to have in his possession the item in question, or guarding it based on the report. However, before any slugging it out occurred the bartender would handle things as he did best. Not with flights of fists but with fancy. "If you may allow me mademoiselle Moro."

He would instruct his puppet to withdraw in which it did. Saza,Haipa,and Takahata would all then vanish in a puff of smoke believing their purpose fulfilled they would return to the bartenders place of business. Hodan Ichiba. However, in their place the bartender would bow. "Sincerest apologies if my creations did offend. Do allow me to make it up to you monsieur." Trefles had a unique way of molding chakra. That being he did so in tandem with his routine bowing. In a puff of smoke the bartender was now behind a bar counter in this alleyway of sorts, fully stocked with a cocktail shaker in hand. A row of four bar stools ripe for sitting.

"Let moi accommodate you, on the house of course bon." If it's anything Trefles knew, drunkards and drunks had a penchant for getting drunker given the opportunity and even greater the opportunity would they capitalize if they could do so for free. Shortly after offering did the man pour the fellow his signature alcohol after some sleight of hand producing three-shot glasses. He'd pour the substance meticulously and professionally. The man before him already intoxicated, the bartender's strategy was a simple one and one that often worked in situations with certain problematic types. To induce drunkenness so profound one passes out and additionally forgets, such as forgetting finding anything fair n square. Whether it was on his person or still to be claimed a trinket in exchange for free booze seemed a simple enough tradeoff in the sense ones cares would be focused elsewhere, or unconscious. If the plan was successful Shion would get her necklace back and an atmospheric bar setting to shoot the breeze, including the quintessential passed out drunk guy free of charge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Signature Brew:
        ina Blanc Soju Rapidly Aged 76: This clear pinkish yellow wine carries with it the fruity and fragrant aroma of a Cherry Blossom Soju enhanced with a sweetness associated with pineapple creating a floral and impossibly sweet blend of alcohol. The Oni-clan methods of clever fuuin use rapidly ages the wine to create a potent fermentation where the wine tastes like virgin fruit juices but carries the potency of everclear without any of the searing in the throat typical of most alcohols. A single shot is enough to get the average person drunk, a second smashed, and a third blackout drunk. The danger of it is due to the lack of burning and undertones of most high proof alcohol a person who consumes too much in one sitting essentially 8 shots worth will likely die of alcohol poisoning yet it's incredibly easy to do based on it tasting so tame. Of course typical Oni brew follow a belief in if it doesn't burn its s**t Trèfles challenges that ideology

Character: Trefles Coeur
        Technique Name:Kuchiyose: Ergothérapie {Summoning: Occupational Therapy}
        Type: Fuuin
        Element: -
        Description:The technique summons a fully stocked functional bar-rack and counter with four barstools with a puff of smoke from god knows where. A bartender has his secrets. The summoned bar is immune to damage making hiding under the counter a viable defense. However, if struck with an attack of equal or higher rank, rather than damage the bar it disappears. The technique itself, however, is not typically used with offensive intentions to begin with and rather is a technique used for finding alternative solutions to otherwise compromising situations.

De-Buffs:

♣️Buffs♣️ & ♣️DR♣️

♣️Passives♣️
• Learn Everything +8

♣️Disciplines♣️
Worker-Worker
•Balanced Master
•Lifetime Disciple

♣️Techniques Used♣️

♣️Equipment♣️
~Head~

~Body~

~Hands~
[Contents]:
Both:

• [Valid Point]
• [Clear image]

• [Crab Crab God]
• [Blue Blossom]

~Waist~

~Scrolls~

~Feet~

♣️Titles♣️

Cute Things In Jars
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:37 pm
NecroPlant

As the crowding bots dispersed, the full weight of the man would come into view. Before Trefles stood man, more a beast than anything really. He was 6'6" and had large, hulking arms coated in hair. His back was arched over, hulking under the weight of his massive gut, bringing his swollen, acne-ridden face into full view. The walking [Ugly b*****d] tag looked down at the bartender and cocked a brow. "Whazza'catch, twigboy," he'd begin, jabbing one of the many sausages he called fingers into Trefles' chest. "Ain'no boos I ever got'was free."  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:54 am
User Image

Trefles played it off, he wasn't a man who was made easy to anger. This was, of course, the usual clientele. "Ah, the catch monsieur is clearly you have never befriended an Oni clansman. We've pride in our brewmastery bon. What with our clan's inherent capability to reproduce alcoholic beverage it's rather commonplace to share one's creations so that they may be regaled far and wide." Trefles would place a shot glass betwixt the downright hideous individuals' free hand in an inviting manner. "However, I suppose if you feel the acceptance of anything out of courtesy is too dishonorable, then what say in exchange you tell about you monsieur, or rather the goings-on. You see information even if just idle gossip can be a wealth in of itself for someone in my profession." Trefles would then proceed to take a single shot of his own product to add the nail that alcohol was not poisoned, lifting his mask so subtly he made the beverage look refreshing. Of course alcohol in of itself was a poison. Seeing as it was what lead to this situation to begin with. Trefles wasn't a man who took to violence and seeing as Shion was far from in danger at the current moment he'd beckon her to take a seat despite it being a terrible idea.

De-Buffs:

♣️Buffs♣️ & ♣️DR♣️

♣️Passives♣️
• Learn Everything +8

♣️Disciplines♣️
Worker-Worker
•Balanced Master
•Lifetime Disciple

♣️Techniques Used♣️

♣️Equipment♣️
~Head~

~Body~

~Hands~
[Contents]:
Both:

• [Valid Point]
• [Clear image]

• [Crab Crab God]
• [Blue Blossom]

~Waist~

~Scrolls~

~Feet~

♣️Titles♣️

Cute Things In Jars
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:40 pm
NecroPlant

The monumental drunk rolled his eyes as the bartender ran his gambit. With a quick swipe of his meaty hands, the drunk snatched up the offered drink and tilted it back into his unnaturally widening maw. "You talk to much, little man," Some of the glass' contents would dribble down the man's face, splattering against his clothes in a constellation of growing stains. "This is good... Get me... mooore." The elixir had struck true, sending the man into a drunken spiral to the ground with a meaty thud.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items