Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
WICKED EYES, WICKED HEARTS - Imperial Gala

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:57 am
What happens when the shadow of OASIS is the Fire Daiymos date to a very important diplomatic gala?
Drama. Drama happens.

Set at the Imperial Fire Palace shortly after Sonyoโ€™s discovery of Masahiroโ€™s secret. Takes place a few hours before the event as Masahiro tries to convince Sonyo that her going is a good idea.

Several imperial servants and members have been capitalizing on Sonyoโ€™s exotic heritage, against her protests.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:54 am
    User Image

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

tab SON โ€ข YOxxRUE tab โ–บ ๐™ฟ ๐š ๐™พ ๐™ฟ ๐™ด ๐š . ๐™ฝ ๐™พ ๐š„ ๐™ฝ
    tab tab son - yoh roo

( i ) i can see the look in your eyes tab ( ii ) don't give me that look cause you see tab ( iii ) you're the last person I need to pity me
    tab ( iv ) crying wont pave a path to forgiveness, every sin is everlasting tab ( v ) I'm lost in this maze of emotion, who am I waiting for?

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

Pulling, curling, pinning; the makeup felt foreign and thick on her face and at least a dozen comments had been made about her gorgeous exotic facial structure. They were making her presentable, like she wasnt to begin with. A hiss escaped from her as an eyebrow was plucked from her face, hazel eyes darting up to glare at a very unassuming woman with elongated ears. Voices chattered in her ears, some of them were the chattering of the maids in a tongue she didn't recognize-- the other half were the faint, faded echoes in her head. They had come back, and were much more infrequent than they were before, but they had come back. She had turn tail and run from Belamos; a mixture of the distance and her own fears. Now the guilt gnawed at her, turning and rolling in her stomach... She had gone to Masahiro, a friend who knew her, who had supported her no matter what... He knew everything, and it was easier to be around him than to sit and think about the horrible thing she had done.

Another eyebrow was plucked, causing Sonyo to swear loudly in a foreign language. "Merde!!" The sharp word bounced off the fairly empty room, causing the maids to flinch. The kunoichi pulled away from the lady who held her chin to steady her face, rubbing furiously at her eyebrow. Anxiety skittered under her skin like ants-- the last time she had been in a diplomatic setting was the Atoll, and she had horrifically failed there. Now, to add on to her own embarrassment, she could also embarrass her oldest friend. The maids scrambled, apologizing, flittering about the dressing room to gather her clothes for the evening. A corset and several layers of dress were fetched from one of the only pieces of furniture in the room, a giant wardrobe. The maids then skittered back up to the raised platform where sonyo sat in a chair like bugs crawling out of the woodwork.

She wanted to go back to OASIS.

Sonyo shuttered, wrapping her arms around herself and closing her eyes, a heavy necklace bouncing about her collarbone. She wore just a simple slip as the maids began to ready the many layers of clothing she was about to enter, stuck like a butterfly to cork board. She felt so small, so fragile, so dizzy. She wanted to flee but she kept reminding herself that she'd done enough of that and if she were to disappear leaving the Fire Daiymo without a plus one, she probably wouldn't be able to ever face the man ever again. So she stayed there, shivering even though she wasn't really cold, waiting for this torture to end.

"You have such beautiful skin, Lady Rue." Her father's last name, a northern continent name. They had refused to use her first name, and although part of her knew that they were only trying to be polite, a part of her hated it. They had refused to acknowledge that she was born here. She was not from the northern continent, she was a shinobi and she belonged here. She had never met her father's side of the family, and although she had picked up a few of his mannerisms she was a shinobi through and through. It had been different, when Lohner had called her by her last name. Then it had been an endearing name, here it was meant to remind her of her place. Sonyo gritted her teeth, and the room dropped several degrees.

The jinchuriki was out of her chair in no time, walking to the edge of the platform and wheeling around so that her now curled knee length hair swung in a wild fan like fashion and left her back to the door. "Enough! I've had enough!!" Her chest heaved with heavy, panicked breaths, her eyes dilated, muscles tense. She looked about ready to punch someone, her stormy hazel hues glinting against the light, sharper than steel. "I want no part of my father's ancestry! I left that behind nearly twenty years ago! I am a shinobi. Rue or not, I will not be addressed like I am from there." Her father had been a minor lord, but his family had been disgraced and he had fled south to start a new life. Sonyo had never heard of his past, and she never wanted to hear of it. Her voice echoed out of the dressing room and down the hall of the imperial palace, cold air seeping from out under the heavy oak door.

The maids looked horrified at her outburst, but she was too irritated to care about their feelings.

CHKRA :: 1495 // 1495 tab STMN :: 1405 // 1405 tab AC :: 00000 tab RYO :: 000000

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข Shukaku will protect the host with Shield of Sand no matter the host's desire. Sand will collect around and follow the host, able to be kept in a gourd or not, and also as strong and fast as a D ranked techniqueat this stage, passively. Considered a spiritual defense. Increases by one rank per mastery stage added up to, but has a cooldown of two posts per defense applied. Cost subtracted from Shukakku's chakra pool.
            โ€ข The user is able to combine their medical techniques and bloodline techniques for a single activation, paying only the total resource cost. Doing so allows the harming elements of the technique to impact foes while the healing aspects are able to heal allies in it's area of effect simultaneously. Once every three posts, the user may use this effect with offensive medical ninjutsu.
            โ€ข Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
            โ€ข Maladies Physician: Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
            โ€ข Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
            โ€ข Deep Freeze: Water and Wind release techniques of the user may apply frostbite status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3.The user is able to replace hand signs for their bloodline techniques with any other type of hand sign replacement at character creation (following PA rules). [ SOMATIC GESTURES ]
            โ€ข I Am Life: If Sonyo retrains a non-damaging technique with the [ Medical ] tag, because of also having the Medical class, those techniques exhibit healing properties equal to their rank, and are labeled instead with a [ MEDIC ] tag.
            โ€ข Of the White Sand: Any sand used by Sonyo becomes encased in a thin layer of ice, allowing for it to accumulate rank-applicable frostbite hazard, for 1.5x the cost.
            โ€ข Priestess of the Mother: When around areas that flourish in life ( such as forests or oasises ), Sonyo can use one extra jutsu as a supplemental attack that does not take an activation once every [5] posts.
            โ€ข I'm a lost girl from Neverland: When not in active combat, the Desert Suspension and Sand Creation jutsu draw from Shukaku's chakra pool instead of Sonyo's.
            โ€ข Dance of Yuki-Onna: Sonyo can channel any bloodline technique and any taijutsu technique together for 1.5x the cost. Still takes 2 activation. [ Bloodline-class PA ]
            โ€ข Rapid Response: Gains a [Slight] increase to [Speed] or [Reflex] per Medical Career Title. The Emergency physician can emulate the use of the ability [Diagnosis] on sight alone when an individual is in critical condition without requiring chakra. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Adhesives ] and [ Delicate Stitching ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            โ€ข Absolute Precision: Ever delicate and precise the Surgeon with their bladed physical attacks may severe muscles and veins knowing exactly what interacts with what. For each hit with a bladed weapon or something of similar sharp and severing degree, the Surgeon reduces the opponent's stamina by [5] per Career title per hit on the opponent. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Necrotic Flesh Removal ], [ Extraction ] and [ Muscle Realignment ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            โ€ข Fast Learner: Sonyo needs half as many posts for job missions

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Wolfe Whitehorn
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:52 pm
    User Image

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

tab ๐™ผ ๐™ฐ ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ท ๐™ธ ๐š ๐™พ tab ๐™ท ๐™ฐ ๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™บ ๐™ด

ใ€Ž tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE
    time and again, in vain โ†— time and again, in vain โ†— time and again, in vain โ†— time and again, in vain
    NOW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU tab โ”ˆโ”ˆ tab EVERY TEAR tab โ”ˆโ”ˆ tab EVERY SMILE tab โ”ˆโ”ˆ tab PAID IN FULL tab ใ€

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

Noise, it was all noise. Even here in the newly refurbished Gurinbarฤ“-to castle, the white-haired man named Masahiro could only think of everything as noise. He watched a noisome attendant, a tailor on loan from some courtier or another, as he darted back and forth and coiled fabrics and embellishments upon the Hatake. Upon his Emperor. He could hear every creak and groan of the castle against the wind's might, while the high winds buffeted its facade and howled through the river valley full of trees which also groaned against its majesty. More noise. All of it, worthless noise. Arranged to get a moment of solace. Shouting children's screams and laughter wafted through the evening air into the open eaves of the Hatake's chamber. He sighed, unsure of just where to go from here. Even joyous, it is noise. For a time the man had known a semblance of peace, when he could easily wear the mask of SENKAKU but had lied to the woman he loved about who he was. About what he was. The white under-layer kimono he wore, simple and clean, in preparation for the later attire reminded him of her, it seemed lately everything had. It was why he had invited her here, why he had penned this night, and opened the Castle up for a Gala when he would rather be alone.

Surrounded by worrisome and noisy people, for a glimpse of silence.

The sound of rushed footsteps charged through the hallway and with a knowing knock, one of his personal retainers opened the doorway to allow entry for a young messenger who carried a singular scroll.

"Lord Hatake, news from the South. The Tea Daimyo has accepted your invitation to a council, though His Eminence is not in the best health. They have given us a protracted date and instructions forthwith." The messenger spoke softly, his head bowed and his gaze refused to meet that of Masahiro, a man who had once been his teacher.

Still more noise.

As Masahiro took the letter, he unravelled the binding and perused the calligraphy within. Further correspondence from the territories he had reached out to, in a bid to secure and shore up economic and military borders with, in these ever uncertain times. The Tea Daimyo spoke to his uncertain health and looked to their arrangement as being a momentous occasion to cement the countries' continued friendship in the time before his passing.

Then came the cold winds down the halls. Silence. Finally. The cold wash of Hyouton chakra through the halls of the palace was a familiar and calming sensation for Masahiro. He knew the intertwined and gnawing feeling of ice and sand. The welcoming sensation of a cold cathedral and a desert sandstorm. Quickly he rose to his feet and crossed the threshold of his chamber, a palm outstretched to the tailor and the courier as they immediately started for the 'Emperor's' safety when he moved towards a perceived threat in the castle.

Others may have forgotten his history. He never could.

Silence called to him in the frigid halls.

Without so much as a weapon summoned to him, Masahiro walked into the halls where the maidens had started and some began to flee the jinchuriiki who had grown angry at their incessant whinging at her mannerisms and gracious appearance.

"Then be addressed as a Shinobi of the Leaf, or if you tire of that life, an Imperial Citizen, Sonyo." The Hatake chimed, as he dressed down the various servants around the room.

His gaze was one of confusion, it withered the lesser staff he passed over and instructed the senior staff to return to duties, away from this room. His countenance, dressed in white was one of serenity, but almost unfettered energy. Something within him seemed to hum, as if he had been set alight for hours with some hidden anxiety.

"Unless..."

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
    CHKRA :: 2,575 // 2,575 tab STMN :: 2,575 // 2,575 tab EXP :: 09,200 tab RYO :: 3,000
    โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Torture Me Softly
    SEE YOUR PROFILE IN ACTION CHICA!
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:04 am
    User Image

tab tab son - yoh roo

( i ) i can see the look in your eyes tab ( ii ) don't give me that look cause you see tab ( iii ) you're the last person I need to pity me
    tab ( iv ) crying wont pave a path to forgiveness, every sin is everlasting tab ( v ) I'm lost in this maze of emotion, who am I waiting for?

Sonyo took in a deep breath, hazel eyes softening as she turned to face one of her oldest friends. With an exhale stress left her body and the tension in her muscles slipped away. Masahiro, as always, looked absolutely regal. Dressed in all white like... well like an emperor, which he was; that was still a shock. Masahiro Hatake, reigning leader of the Empire of the Land of Fire... She wondered how long he had hidden it from herโ€” well maybe not so much as hid it, with how remorseful he was when she had found out she could tell the man had meant no harm. But that didnโ€™t stop it from hurting.

Sonyo smiled softly, reaching across her body with one hand to grab the opposing arm. Already she was lengths more relaxed than when Masahiro had walked in. โ€Mother, I wish... Trust me I wish nothing more than to settle here, to spend afternoons with...โ€ With you..., but the guilt choked the words before they escaped. Sonyoโ€™s gentle smile fell slightly and the jinchuriki adverted her gaze to stare out one of the windows. Despite the immense guilt, the words were true. Sonyo could think of no better way to spend her time than in Masahiroโ€™s presence, he brought her a sense of peace and belonging she had felt with very few people... but she hadnโ€™t earned her place here, not yet. โ€I need to stay a Shadow for a bit longer...โ€

The OASIS shadow.

She had built a conglomerate largely by her own two hands, due to Kagerouโ€™s inability to help... even though it seemed she helped with many other peopleโ€™s ventures during that time. But Kagerou was busy, having gained a decent amount of fame cleaning up after Sonyo when she collapsed on the battlefield. Despite Sonyoโ€™s work aiding during the battle, it was Kagerouโ€™s relief efforts after that had garnered the attention of thousands. Her friend was famous now, and the two hardly saw each other anymore. Sonyoโ€™s relief was from the shadows, and largely unnoticed. But that was to be her fate, healing from anonymity, and so she would continue as a shadow in till she no longer felt like she dulled the Emperor merely by being in his presence.

She felt herself unwinding, so she did something selfish.

The hyouton user turned back to Masahiro and quickly closed the distance between the two to wrap her arms around the distinguished man. Carefully, Sonyo rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes, focusing on his heartbeat. The reminder to breathe played in her head so she did so, inhaling shakily. Whatever leftover stress that she held melted away as she listened to the rhythmic patter patter of the Hatakeโ€™s heart. โ€Iโ€™m sorry...โ€ Sonyo mumbled, opening her eyes but not moving her head as now thick lashes blinked as her vision adjusted to them.

โ€Those women didnโ€™t deserve that... I just feel like people keep trying to make me in to what Iโ€™m not. I-I donโ€™t even know how they found out about my lineage!โ€ Sonyoโ€™s cheeks puffed in annoyance, and she pressed closer against Masahiro to prevent her thoughts from spiraling down. โ€They knew things Iโ€™ve never told anyone, things even I had forgotten in till they mentioned then...โ€ Slender fingers gripped at the extravagant fabric under their touch; it was like her father was haunting her from the grave.

CHKRA :: 1495 // 1495 tab STMN :: 1405 // 1405 tab AC :: 00000 tab RYO :: 000000

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ
            โ€ข Shukaku will protect the host with Shield of Sand no matter the host's desire. Sand will collect around and follow the host, able to be kept in a gourd or not, and also as strong and fast as a D ranked techniqueat this stage, passively. Considered a spiritual defense. Increases by one rank per mastery stage added up to, but has a cooldown of two posts per defense applied. Cost subtracted from Shukakku's chakra pool.
            โ€ข The user is able to combine their medical techniques and bloodline techniques for a single activation, paying only the total resource cost. Doing so allows the harming elements of the technique to impact foes while the healing aspects are able to heal allies in it's area of effect simultaneously. Once every three posts, the user may use this effect with offensive medical ninjutsu.
            โ€ข Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
            โ€ข Maladies Physician: Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
            โ€ข Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
            โ€ข Deep Freeze: Water and Wind release techniques of the user may apply frostbite status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3.The user is able to replace hand signs for their bloodline techniques with any other type of hand sign replacement at character creation (following PA rules). [ SOMATIC GESTURES ]
            โ€ข I Am Life: If Sonyo retrains a non-damaging technique with the [ Medical ] tag, because of also having the Medical class, those techniques exhibit healing properties equal to their rank, and are labeled instead with a [ MEDIC ] tag.
            โ€ข Of the White Sand: Any sand used by Sonyo becomes encased in a thin layer of ice, allowing for it to accumulate rank-applicable frostbite hazard, for 1.5x the cost.
            โ€ข Priestess of the Mother: When around areas that flourish in life ( such as forests or oasises ), Sonyo can use one extra jutsu as a supplemental attack that does not take an activation once every [5] posts.
            โ€ข I'm a lost girl from Neverland: When not in active combat, the Desert Suspension and Sand Creation jutsu draw from Shukaku's chakra pool instead of Sonyo's.
            โ€ข Dance of Yuki-Onna: Sonyo can channel any bloodline technique and any taijutsu technique together for 1.5x the cost. Still takes 2 activation. [ Bloodline-class PA ]
            โ€ข Rapid Response: Gains a [Slight] increase to [Speed] or [Reflex] per Medical Career Title. The Emergency physician can emulate the use of the ability [Diagnosis] on sight alone when an individual is in critical condition without requiring chakra. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Adhesives ] and [ Delicate Stitching ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            โ€ข Absolute Precision: Ever delicate and precise the Surgeon with their bladed physical attacks may severe muscles and veins knowing exactly what interacts with what. For each hit with a bladed weapon or something of similar sharp and severing degree, the Surgeon reduces the opponent's stamina by [5] per Career title per hit on the opponent. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Necrotic Flesh Removal ], [ Extraction ] and [ Muscle Realignment ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Wolfe Whitehorn
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:07 pm
    User Image

ใ€Ž tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE
    time and again, in vain โ†— time and again, in vain โ†— time and again, in vain โ†— time and again, in vain
    NOW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU tab โ”ˆโ”ˆ tab EVERY TEAR tab โ”ˆโ”ˆ tab EVERY SMILE tab โ”ˆโ”ˆ tab PAID IN FULL tab ใ€

The first breath was always one of tension, followed by a momentary respite as if someone was to be punished. As Sonyo set eyes on the Hatake, she visibly relaxed, tension faded visibly from the entirety of her frame. The Emperor's regal demeanor softened as Sonyo reached out and took his arm in hers. The long white fabrics of his royal garments bunched as he pulled his arm into his chest and forced her in closer and cast his eyes across her face. He brought his right hand up to his face and brushed his hair back from his face, his fingers splayed through his hair, and as he let his breath out, he heard her admission that she couldn't remain. Not yet. Slender fingers froze and grasped the white strands of his hair, he pulled at them in something between sadness and frustration while her gaze was averted.

Was it him? Every time he had grown close to something, to someone, they pushed him away. He shuddered in her grasp, and as she stepped away he let his hand fall, and did his best to regain his composure. He wouldn't let his unsettled mind affect this moment, she came her for him, after all. Atop this she had just gone through a complicated chain of events regarding Estia and Belamos. Still, even the slighted rejection ached. Masahiro's hands came together and worked over one of the rings he wore, where he traced the finer details of the silverwork.

When he least expected her, Sonyo rushed into his chest, face buried as she wrapped herself around him. The shakiness of her breath caught the Hatake entirely off guard and he sighed, his own breath unsteady as he stopped fidgeting with the wrong and wrung his hands around her shoulders, fingers slid just beneath the fabric of her small-coat where he massaged gently. I'm sorry. He heard the whisper in his chest and a tear rolled down his cheek.

He had been selfish and tried to push her into his world. She still had her own heartache to clear, and he could only be there for her through all of it.

"No, neither did you though. You've been through various levels of Hell recently Sonyo, and you deserve a rest, how something like that could be let into the wild... It feels, petty." Masahiro comforted her while he continued to massage at her shoulders.

CHKRA :: 2,575 // 2,575 tab STMN :: 2,575 // 2,575 tab EXP :: 09,200 tab RYO :: 3,000

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Torture Me Softly
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:13 pm
    User Image

tab tab son - yoh roo

Masahiro's hand against her back cause the jinchuriki to shutter and close her eyes. That part of her that wanted to stay pounded against her skull; she could be happy again. She could stay here, forget everything, run away... but she had already run so far, and look at where that had gotten her. She was just a hair away from what she wanted for so long, but she felt too guilty to take it. If Kagerou were here, she'd tell her that she was being silly. That she deserved happiness, that Belamos made the first wrong, that she couldn't fault herself for everything. In a way, she was right, but she was supposed to have been the better person. That was her job, to shut up and be the better person. She had done it her entire life, but now she was finding it hard to fill her role in the world. She was tired.

With another deep breath in, she looked up at the man her arms were wrapped around. Relief was clear in them at his answer-- of course, of all people Masahiro wouldn't care about her lineage. It was minute, it didn't determine who she was and if she didn't want it in her life she knew he wouldn't push. He had always been there, in one way or another. Even when he left she knew it was because he didn't have much else here, and even though it had hurt her she couldn't bring herself to blame him. Not Masa.

"Thank you... For not caring about what I am, but who I am. Taking me for the actions I do and not by the things said about me... I've... Only had that a few other times, and one of those people is long gone." Lohner. Even now, the similarities between the two were shocking. If she hadn't known better, perhaps she would have even thought Lohner some distant relative. The cold dispersed completely from the room as Sonyo's frustration at the situation faded, and she gazed up at the Hatake male with warm brown eyes. For once Lohner's memory hadn't caused an ice cold pain in her chest, for once she didn't feel like crying over her failure to help him. Being around Masahiro made her have hope, quieted the voices at the edge of her hearing, and gave her a sense of peace...

Oh how nice it would be to be like this all the time.

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Wolfe Whitehorn
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:40 am
    User Image

Calm hands continued to massage her shoulders before he relaxed and let his fingers spread against the crook of her neck. One hand rested upon her cheek as she spoke her piece. His sorrowful eyes, half-lidded as they met hers, took in the full beauty of her sharp, refined features. He murmured a bit at the thought of loss, he knew the loss she was talking about. And the one circling the brim.

"Nariomi, his death was... tragic, to say the least. I remember him from my service as a liasson in Suna. He was brash, humorous, and loud." The man said, his voice a half-rasp as he swayed with Sonyo in his grasp.

"The Uzumaki boy, Lohner, we're... Sorry. OASIS, no, you are going to find a cure for him. And until you find the key, you have the resources of the Empire at your beck and call. Our libraries, scholars, and our Shinobi, at request. I know it puts OASIS and yourself in an odd situation, but the boy was, in fact, a Uzushiogakure Shinobi, now Neo-Konohagakure, both of which are arms of my Empire. Trite to the fact I would offer you this... Well, because of who you are to me, regardless of his position, if you had asked regardless I would have aided you." Masahiro crooned.

It was true, for some time, before he had learned of OASIS' official leadership, the Empire of Flames had been anonymously donating money to the organization in its foundling state. The Empire's stance on the organization stemmed in the necessity of a well trained, neutral, medical force especially after the events of the UHV (and Kogarashi) incidents. Once the Emperor learned of the true nature of the organization, following the Kage Summit and interruption of Arashigakure separatists, he took temporary solace among the organization as their tool crafter and as internal medicines resident and doubled their contributions. He was known under the moniker SENKAKU in this time, to avoid his own past. But, as evidenced, these things caught up with him.

His breath caught and his hips stopped their gentle swaying motion. Hard crimson eyes turned towards the window, looking towards the rivers, and further the Hanguri Gulf.

"Just as you hit the horizon, there, is Sunagakure. Where... Where this began." He said in a half-smile.

"Whether the desert sands, the OASIS, or this Verdant Valley. I'll always be there for you, my Desert Flower. Whenever you're ready to spread your roots and blossom." He whispered as he kissed her forehead softly.

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Torture Me Softly
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:36 am
    User Image

tab tab son - yoh roo

Once again, lips against her forehead caught her off guard-- however this time Sonyo didn't pull away. Carefully manicured nails gripped at the Fire Daiymo's robes as crimson worked it's way across her cheeks, through her face, and down her neck. Somewhere, hidden in the gesture Masahiro must have done a million times before, was something more. Something deeper. Some desperately searching part of the maiden made her stay, let her eyes flutter closed to enjoy the closeness of an old friend. And, just for a moment, she entertained the thought of running off with Masahiro, somewhere deep in the desert where there was no other company but them. Days alone, with not a soul for miles and miles; smoldering hot days spent keeping cool and bitterly cold nights spent staying warm in each other's embrace-

Oh.

Oh.

The jinchuriki's eyes snapped open in shock at her own thoughts, the flush that had overtaken her darkening by several degrees. When had that happened?! Had she always had thoughts like this, buried somewhere?! Sonyo pulled away slightly to stare deadpan somewhere about Masa's chest, blinking several times-- dumbfounded. Despite her disbelief, some deep part of her knew; from the moment she had seen Masahiro in the desert ( after he had finished kicking in her rib cage ), to her depression that had been poorly hidden at his departure, to her absolute glee at his return. If the man had said anything at her sudden movement, it was unheard by the Hyoton user as the woman continued to stare at the white fabric in front of her.

Then, slowly, her gaze trailed upwards; across the collar, up the neck, past lips she begged herself not to think about, and finally setting on golden-green orbs. Her own eyes were widened, as if she had been suddenly made aware of a startling secret-- and by all means, she had. Her gaze flickered between each eye, lips slightly agape, searching for anything to say... but her mind had gone blank. All upper brain function had ceased, and although she doubted that Shukaku had suddenly decided her embarrassment wasn't funny even he had fallen silent. A deep and sharp but quiet breath was taken in as the trembling in her hands she hadn't noticed before ceased.

"M-Masa..."

Anger flared inside her at her ineptitude. Dammit work brain, work!!

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Wolfe Whitehorn
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:00 am
    User Image

Masahiro held her closer and swayed with the jinchuriki in his arms, his poise unbroken as he felt her eventually break her mental wall and come to some inner revelation. As she did he cast a soft gaze into her eyes and listened as she parsed his name, or began to, over her lips and froze. Their moment locked in a soft embrace, held in silence for a few moments before he leaned in closer and kissed the lips that faltered over their words.

He lingered only a moment before he drew back, his eyes caught in the light of the candles and centre hearth as it shifted in the gentle breeze. He smiled and held her closer to him, unsure, himself, of what to say.

"There's nothing you need to say, Sonyo."

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Torture Me Softly
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:30 pm
    User Image

tab tab son - yoh roo

Masahiro's lips against hers sent a soft shiver through her frame, causing an involuntary intake of breath not too unlike shock. But it was was took place after the kiss that surprised her more; this need and want inside her to do more of it. Her heart was sailing, in pure bliss for one whole moment before reality came crashing down on her.

Masa was the damn emperor.

Sonyo softly pushed herself away from the Hatake's chest, knowing he wouldn't keep her trapped there if it wasn't what she wanted. Her hands slowly trailed to her mouth, covering it, thinking about what this meant. What it all meant. She couldn't be romantically involved with the emperor-- OASIS had to stay neutral, Kagerou still wasn't ready to take the organization from her... and she had just recently left Belamos.

Whore. The voice caused her to wince. Was that really what she was? Moving back towards the window, she turned to look back at the man standing where she had left him. Her brown hues were hardened, dark, sad. She couldn't let herself be happy, and by doing that she couldn't let Masahiro be happy either. It broke her heart... All she wanted was peace. Her body adjusted, like she was going to head back in Masa's direction but then stopped as she hugged herself tightly.

"You know better than I that Shadows can't have this luxury... No-" Sonyo swallowed, unable to look at the person who's heart she was about to destroy. He felt the same was as she did, right? It felt like her soul was cracking, "No matter how bad they might want it." How long had he waited, by her side? How long had he held her hand, been there for her, selflessly guided her on her path? And now... The jinchuriki's jaw clenched, a lump in her throat.

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Wolfe Whitehorn
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 6:31 am
    User Image

Rejection. Trepidation. Loneliness. These were the first things that passed the mind of the emperor as she turned herself away from him. Masahiro's frame visibly sunk, but he retained the regal air about him, not one of his position, but the air he had always carried, the one of power and weight. His aura seemed... gone; however. The normal white glow that hung over the Hatake as his chakra buzzed throughout his frame faded and he reached to grasp something, anything, to anchor himself to the moment.

It didn't help.

He grasped a cup of tea and brought it to his lips, the earthen cup cool and offsetting the hot tea that seemed dull despite his roiling emotions. He tried to justify her words. He knew she felt it was her duty to remain away. To remain neutral, with OASIS, he tried to toe the line until his place as Emperor had called him entirely back. She had lost everything countless times. She had lost hearth and home. A husband. A village. And now Masahiro was handing her the keys to an Empire, it must have seemed entirely too unrealistic after such loss.

No, it's you. Just listen to me. You can't keep me out forever. you'll have to call on me again someday, Lord Emperor. A familiar voice eeked out from within his mind.

He tried to quash his madness.

"I... I don't agree. A shadow returned from the West and built this, a home for himself... For you. I'll wait until the day you feel you're no longer just a shadow, my desert rose." He half-whispered as he tried to drink and half-choked down his tea.

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Torture Me Softly
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games