Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Nava: Hey, Listen! Kya~! Kawaii Zahara! โ™ฅ Price of Faith Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:16 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      The faint smell of pineapples snapped her out of her mania, just a bit, and at last the Eternal eyes of the Mangekyo shut off, leaving her with one eye she could see clearly through and another she'd need to have looked at... fairly soon. For now, she spat her blood high into the air with a cough more like a hack. She replied to Zahara, almost like a new woman. One who had a least a bit of a journey to go still, but who was more eager now than she had been. "Yes, but you will be alive," she spoke fighting to her feet, slowly but still managing to get there. "Broken bones. Hell of a teacher," she admitted holding her abdomen with a blood covered hand, smirking as she felt one of the fangs in her mouth was chipped too. But such frivolities were easily replaced. Nothing could replace her soul.

It was like the skies parted for her to see the moon in all of it's beautiful glory, beaming down at her. "It's kind of beautiful, in an ironic way, that Kya always scolded me for not relishing in times like this. The sea, the sky, the moon. All are Nagakaborous. I've been denying myself such beauty in the truth. Such a dyad in the universal energy, we are," she commented, offering him a very shaky hand to help him get to his feet. Something pinged in her very being, in her core.

Once he was upright, she would place her arms around him in a hug. A weird storm of emotion, Nava was for sure. Just like her sisters all were. Pained as it was to hug him, she would do so. "Tell anyone about this and I'll kill you. But, I have a message for you." She slapped him on his shoulder and a smile painted into her features. " Keep you mind clear, Zahara. I'm not here in person, but I can still kick your teeth in if you don't mind yourself. " If she was possessed, it wasn't immediately clear, but she gave a cheeky little wink to him. "Now... we have a purpose to fulfill, both of us. I think we should get to work?" she asked him like she was any condition to go hunting.

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
      โถ CHKRA||000 / 000 tab โท STMN||000 / 000 tab โธ EXP||0000 tab โน RYO||0000

โ‘ ||s-rank tab โ‘ก||giman tab โ‘ข||uchiha / dust tab โ‘ฃ||praise be jashin
      โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:13 pm
User Image
          Zahara Kevali
          Dead Man Walking

... I am the Serpent ...

• He lain there with the world spinning in circles above, a ringing in the ears, hint of nausea and a whole lot of pain from at least four broken bones or at the very least fractures. He felt different now, lighter and free. Before he was like a bird with its feathers soaked through, dense and weighted and unable to fly. Now he was soaring metaphorically speaking, the weight was gone and just the pains through his body remained -- careening toward the damn earth at terminal velocity from the skies above has a tendency to induce pain. Geniki nearby was in its fruit disguise, chirping gleefully as it enjoyed the entertainment. It wiggled in place as Zahara glared long and hard at the creature, not much he could about it.

He took Nava's hand and heaved himself up, the head rush hitting him as he fought an urge to hurl. Concussion added to that list of injuries, it was gonna suck the next morning. Alive, yes but in a whole lot of pain. Was what Zahara wanted to say but he was too busy staggering to his feet and collecting the Samehada and stowed its pineapple form in the sling he carried. He took that moment to enjoy the scenery as some schmuck down the way wailed over his ruined cart of pineapples. Whoops. "They ******** do teach." Zahara winced at his arm, fractured forearm. Great. His dealings with these sisters been a literally painful journey.

"I ******** hate heights, you know that?" Zahara said as he cracked his neck, rolling his shoulders with a stare up at the moon and he thought on her words of all that was Nagakaborous. "There's truth in everything we do, a purpose behind all of what we will ourselves to be." he was hugged and he was taken aback as he blinked and groaned in a painful grunt and returned it thus. The world is changing, but all would forever be clear to those who fully realized their path. Zahara grinned, just a moment ago the two were looking to slaughter each other upon the streets of this backwater town and now were exchanging pleasantries. "Likewise... A lady friend of mine would likely be jealous." Zahara quipped in reply to Nava, and then immediately winced at the shoulder pat. Gah... Needs more time. he thought as he listened to the ominous words. He thought a moment, his mind... ******** phantom always snaked her way back in his life.

Zahara was trapped in his past and even now after the two were nearly done killing one another, he found himself again that he lost when he nearly died at Arashi's battle. Nava found her way again, just as he did once more and now she spoke of a purpose. "Once... there were two, one had the turtle and another had the snake." Zahara replied to her and looked up at the moon, looking at its surface as it were a mirror or a window to the future. He remembered something important, of his time in Whirlpool that she would find.... possibly interesting. "I have the snake just as your sister once did, and as far as I am aware... there is one missing from the dynamic. The turtle." Zahara implied something heavy then as he looked at the moon in its glory, having realized how scared he was of his past and where he ended up because of it. A shadow, a reaper in the darkness without a name since he falsified his death. That would end soon as the Turtle was reborn and the power of Snake was restored to its former glory.

"You've greater potential than I, Nava. For I am always going to remain in the shadow of another. Your will and resolve turns things to its whim. Know I never lost faith in the Truth, but I am but a candle to its scale. You're the bonfire in the starless night." He went on explaining more as he looked away from the moon at to her as his brow furrowed. Two Navas floated in his gaze for a moment as the ringing in his ears came back and he shook his head, blinking away the blurred vision but he wasn't hallucinating. It was only her, but the phantom remained behind her and then it was gone. "A bonfire which reignited the flames I had once more, my purpose was to make you see the way again I'd wager. Now a new one presents itself, a legacy to it. A path for others to follow, to light their way to the future and avoid ruin or fall to ash. The clash of deity energy at the battle of arashi was only the start, I fear... changes are coming Nava."

He was direct in his little tangent, disliking getting all preachy with others as he was of the pain was a lesson motto. He hoped she understood what he meant, at what he implied by what he said about the Turtle and he would need to step his game up himself for his own pact. "To work we should go. When the world begins to change shall we meet once more?"

• ... I walk the Path of Tribulations ...

___youwillknownihilism

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:18 am
    User ImageUser Image
      Nava was, indeed, prepared to leave until his last words hit her ears and she turned to look at him with her singular, nonbleeding eye and gave as cheeky a response as one could possibly could to that. "The world changes every second, friend. But, um, here," she spoke coughing up a mouthfull of blood and flinging it at him. "For a reverse summoning contract. I imagine it won't eb very long before we see each other once more. I should go see about those turtles." With that, she closed her eyes, allowed the pull of the abyss to take her, and her form snapped into bilocation via her Kamui.

โถ CHKRA||000 / 000 tab โท STMN||000 / 000 tab โธ EXP||0000 tab โน RYO||0000

โ‘ ||s-rank tab โ‘ก||giman tab โ‘ข||uchiha / dust tab โ‘ฃ||praise be jashin

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games