Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
In Your Heart Shall Burn Pt 1 - Navonyo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:47 pm
Sonyo spent a lot of her time both in the vortex bade and around Kyaโ€™s sisters, but none more than the youngestโ€” Nava.

Time of Day: Early Morning

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:17 pm
    User Image

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

tab SON โ€ข YOxxRUE tab โ–บ ๐™ฟ ๐š ๐™พ ๐™ฟ ๐™ด ๐š . ๐™ฝ ๐™พ ๐š„ ๐™ฝ
    tab tab son - yoh roo

( i ) i can see the look in your eyes tab ( ii ) don't give me that look cause you see tab ( iii ) you're the last person I need to pity me
    tab ( iv ) crying wont pave a path to forgiveness, every sin is everlasting tab ( v ) I'm lost in this maze of emotion, who am I waiting for?

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

Quiet, but calm, Sonyo made her way in to the Vortex base. Just another day, visiting Kya-- except it wasn't, because according to the laconic Vortex member, she was out doing whatever Kya did when she left the base. The jinchuriki frowned softly, crossing her arms in front of her chest. Why did she always have such terrible timing. Before she could open her mouth to ask if she could just lounge in the woman's chambers in till she returned, a familiar silhouette caught her attention.

"Nava!" She called out, turning on the bewildered guard to jog to the other Uchiha, the youngest of Kya's sisters. Once she was close enough she stopped, flashing a warm smile to her. "I came to see your sister today, but it seems as if the Mother wanted me to see you instead. Are you busy?" Sonyo settled her weight on one hip, one hand on the opposing her. Sonyo had nothing to do today, and to fight the ever increasing need to flee the village she needed a distraction.

Nava had taken to her much more so than any of the other sisters, though why was unclear to her. She treated them all with the same respect she showed Nakaya. Still, she enjoyed the time they spent together. Nava was a good kid, if not a little lost under the looming shadow that was her eldest sister.

CHKRA :: 1495 // 1495 tab STMN :: 1405 // 1405 tab AC :: 00000 tab RYO :: 000000

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข Shukaku will protect the host with Shield of Sand no matter the host's desire. Sand will collect around and follow the host, able to be kept in a gourd or not, and also as strong and fast as a D ranked techniqueat this stage, passively. Considered a spiritual defense. Increases by one rank per mastery stage added up to, but has a cooldown of two posts per defense applied. Cost subtracted from Shukakku's chakra pool.
            โ€ข The user is able to combine their medical techniques and bloodline techniques for a single activation, paying only the total resource cost. Doing so allows the harming elements of the technique to impact foes while the healing aspects are able to heal allies in it's area of effect simultaneously. Once every three posts, the user may use this effect with offensive medical ninjutsu.
            โ€ข Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
            โ€ข Maladies Physician: Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
            โ€ข Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
            โ€ข Deep Freeze: Water and Wind release techniques of the user may apply frostbite status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3.The user is able to replace hand signs for their bloodline techniques with any other type of hand sign replacement at character creation (following PA rules). [ SOMATIC GESTURES ]
            โ€ข I Am Life: If Sonyo retrains a non-damaging technique with the [ Medical ] tag, because of also having the Medical class, those techniques exhibit healing properties equal to their rank, and are labeled instead with a [ MEDIC ] tag.
            โ€ข Of the White Sand: Any sand used by Sonyo becomes encased in a thin layer of ice, allowing for it to accumulate rank-applicable frostbite hazard, for 1.5x the cost.
            โ€ข Priestess of the Mother: When around areas that flourish in life ( such as forests or oasises ), Sonyo can use one extra jutsu as a supplemental attack that does not take an activation once every [5] posts.
            โ€ข I'm a lost girl from Neverland: When not in active combat, the Desert Suspension and Sand Creation jutsu draw from Shukaku's chakra pool instead of Sonyo's.
            โ€ข Dance of Yuki-Onna: Sonyo can channel any bloodline technique and any taijutsu technique together for 1.5x the cost. Still takes 2 activation. [ Bloodline-class PA ]
            โ€ข Rapid Response: Gains a [Slight] increase to [Speed] or [Reflex] per Medical Career Title. The Emergency physician can emulate the use of the ability [Diagnosis] on sight alone when an individual is in critical condition without requiring chakra. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Adhesives ] and [ Delicate Stitching ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            โ€ข Absolute Precision: Ever delicate and precise the Surgeon with their bladed physical attacks may severe muscles and veins knowing exactly what interacts with what. For each hit with a bladed weapon or something of similar sharp and severing degree, the Surgeon reduces the opponent's stamina by [5] per Career title per hit on the opponent. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Necrotic Flesh Removal ], [ Extraction ] and [ Muscle Realignment ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            โ€ข Fast Learner: Sonyo needs half as many posts for job missions

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:38 am
    User ImageUser Image
      Tender, sweet and all around pleasant were the words Nava had chosen to use, where NaKya had insisted that beyond even the Ichibi Sonyo Rue, Child of the Evergreen was strong, immeasurable and beyond all else... pouty. But that's what happens when you're in the special forces and are trained to see people for what they hide. To watch when eyes rest, hear when ears hush. Ever vigilant though she was, Nava had been slow to see it. Darkness wasn't unknown to Nava, rather instead she was enshrouded in it since youth, when Kya had ran off to worship the death god, she'd followed suit in her way, studying after Magatai. Learning what death meant to her people made her far less averse to the idea of imposing it.

To that end, she was fresh off of a mission and back at the temple, twirling a kunai in one hand, seeing beyond sight with her sharingan open, watching some of the initiates to the VORTEX as they were drilled for insubordination the night before, a bit of mischief she'd been privvy and party to. No one dared rat on her, however, for fear of what would become of her. It wasn't until her name was called that she broke her trance like deviant stare and turned on the culprit of the startling cry. She dropped the kunai, her heart fluttering the way one's did when laying eyes on friends. She would have almost disappeared in the speed at which she moved, excitement and penchant for chaos getting the better of the youngest of the Shouten brood.

Her body collided with Sonyo's in a hug that would serve to topple both.

"Sonyo, my love!" she spoke twirling the woman on their way to the ground so they landed together on their sides. "My dumb sister is off doing her thing, fighting the many many evils that seek to drown our little island. Or something. I think... she said something about a uh... she sat up, giving a terrifyingly close impression of her sister, down to the impassive facial expression. "Something stirs in the belly of the bearded lady, and it calls me to see it drowned." She even looked over her shoulder at Sonyo, the way Kya would with the iconic smirk and pierce.

No wonder NaKya secretly confided in NaTaya and Sonyo that Nava would be next in line for truth bearer the way she could do that.

The pale child chuckled before she fell back on her back, letting the sun warm skin that would never be kissed by it the same way as her kin. "She relented to some prodding. Something about a dragon named Hakkon or whatever. I just got back from an a**- er- mission. No, I'm never busy if you want me not to be sister-in-faith. What's up? Another clear point in Nava's speech though was unlike her family she very rarely slipped out of her more... refined accent. She spoke common a lot more cleanly than any of them, and immersed herself fully in two cultures that barred her from caring what people would think of seeing the Commander's sister gently caress the cheek of her guest's face while speaking intimately close. At her core, she was innocent and overly familiar with those she liked, and something in Sonyo's stature, how she held herself when she knew people could see versus when she was alone... it inspired Nava in how raw it always felt. Made her feel comfortable being herself unabashedly.

At least... back then it did.

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
      โถ CHKRA||000 / 000 tab โท STMN||000 / 000 tab โธ EXP||0000 tab โน RYO||0000

โ‘ ||s-rank tab โ‘ก||giman tab โ‘ข||uchiha / dust tab โ‘ฃ||praise be jashin
      โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:56 pm
    User Image

tab tab son - yoh roo

( i ) i can see the look in your eyes tab ( ii ) don't give me that look cause you see tab ( iii ) you're the last person I need to pity me
    tab ( iv ) crying wont pave a path to forgiveness, every sin is everlasting tab ( v ) I'm lost in this maze of emotion, who am I waiting for?

Nava was always so soft with her, but in an affectionate way and not a "trying-not-to-break-you" way. Sonyo almost believed that a soft spot for her ran in Kya's bloodline, except the rest of the VORTEX siblings seemed indifferent to her and scared her half to death. Nava's imitation of the eldest of her siblings drew forth a giggle from the jinchuriki. It was a damn good one. She waited for the Uchiha to finish, before responding.

"You're too good at that, you know. Also, Nava, you don't have to hide yourself from me." With a soft smile, the woman sat up and pushed some of the bangs out of Nava's pale features like a doting sibling, pursing her lips for a second in till she was satisfied. "My late husband was an assassin, and despite my infatuation with life, I understand some times it must be taken. Your sister has helped me with that... such a shame she's off somewhere. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be in the village."

Sonyo did that thing she did some times, gazing off with sad eyes to something that wasn't there. Within a few heartbeats she was back, letting out a slight hum before turning her gaze back to the young woman beside her. "So! The mission, it wasn't too hard I hope. Kya says you're very talented at what you do."

CHKRA :: 1495 // 1495 tab STMN :: 1405 // 1405 tab AC :: 00000 tab RYO :: 000000

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ
            โ€ข Shukaku will protect the host with Shield of Sand no matter the host's desire. Sand will collect around and follow the host, able to be kept in a gourd or not, and also as strong and fast as a D ranked techniqueat this stage, passively. Considered a spiritual defense. Increases by one rank per mastery stage added up to, but has a cooldown of two posts per defense applied. Cost subtracted from Shukakku's chakra pool.
            โ€ข The user is able to combine their medical techniques and bloodline techniques for a single activation, paying only the total resource cost. Doing so allows the harming elements of the technique to impact foes while the healing aspects are able to heal allies in it's area of effect simultaneously. Once every three posts, the user may use this effect with offensive medical ninjutsu.
            โ€ข Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
            โ€ข Maladies Physician: Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
            โ€ข Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
            โ€ข Deep Freeze: Water and Wind release techniques of the user may apply frostbite status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3.The user is able to replace hand signs for their bloodline techniques with any other type of hand sign replacement at character creation (following PA rules). [ SOMATIC GESTURES ]
            โ€ข I Am Life: If Sonyo retrains a non-damaging technique with the [ Medical ] tag, because of also having the Medical class, those techniques exhibit healing properties equal to their rank, and are labeled instead with a [ MEDIC ] tag.
            โ€ข Of the White Sand: Any sand used by Sonyo becomes encased in a thin layer of ice, allowing for it to accumulate rank-applicable frostbite hazard, for 1.5x the cost.
            โ€ข Priestess of the Mother: When around areas that flourish in life ( such as forests or oasises ), Sonyo can use one extra jutsu as a supplemental attack that does not take an activation once every [5] posts.
            โ€ข I'm a lost girl from Neverland: When not in active combat, the Desert Suspension and Sand Creation jutsu draw from Shukaku's chakra pool instead of Sonyo's.
            โ€ข Dance of Yuki-Onna: Sonyo can channel any bloodline technique and any taijutsu technique together for 1.5x the cost. Still takes 2 activation. [ Bloodline-class PA ]
            โ€ข Rapid Response: Gains a [Slight] increase to [Speed] or [Reflex] per Medical Career Title. The Emergency physician can emulate the use of the ability [Diagnosis] on sight alone when an individual is in critical condition without requiring chakra. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Adhesives ] and [ Delicate Stitching ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            โ€ข Absolute Precision: Ever delicate and precise the Surgeon with their bladed physical attacks may severe muscles and veins knowing exactly what interacts with what. For each hit with a bladed weapon or something of similar sharp and severing degree, the Surgeon reduces the opponent's stamina by [5] per Career title per hit on the opponent. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Necrotic Flesh Removal ], [ Extraction ] and [ Muscle Realignment ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

___youwillknownihilism
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:15 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      Nava reached out for Sonyo's hand, and toppled to the floor like they were, she indeed dug into the dirt ensuring the two palms could touch in the small embrace. Her eyes weren't the hardened, volatile storm yet. Back then, Nava had that childlike belief in them. Her devotion to a religion of harshness and occupation as one who took life had done little to push her farther up the Moh scale; she was still so open to everything. So full of joy in a way that she'd never again reach. In moments like these, Nava had always been a beacon of hope, the glimmer of glee in the eye of her siblings that kept everyone together. Nataya and Na'Chal called her juvenile, NaKya lamented that she was so frivolous with her emotions.

They'd be proven right.

Not today. Not as the officer looked upon her honored guest Sonyo and listened to the melody of her voice. "No, Sonyo I stopped because I'm not supposed to be telling people about the specifics of my work," she giggled in a hushed whisper. And then, in the next line Nava felt her heart sink just a mite as Sonyo made her own lamentation of the likliehood she'd be gone soon. Her furrowed brow was clear evidence that Nava was aware. She waived away the question and her own concerns just as quickly.

"Oh, yeah yeah nothing too hard. Got a new scar on my back I don't really like. It's gonna get in the way of my tattoos I think, and came from something entirely unremarkable." She let the back of her gi fall, exposing a lot of skin, but also the white line of skin in her back from a rushed healing. "Ugly little thing, huh," she joked about the nearly foot long scar from what had to have been a positively GROSS gash across her skin. Still, she barely looked even a little bit shaken about it as she showed it off. A better healer could probably have made it go away entirely, mended the skin right.

If Nava were more patient with the doctors and not so averse to hospitals it wouldn't even have scarred in the first place.

If only she knew a healer she trusted beyond any other.

โถ CHKRA||000 / 000 tab โท STMN||000 / 000 tab โธ EXP||0000 tab โน RYO||0000

โ‘ ||s-rank tab โ‘ก||giman tab โ‘ข||uchiha / dust tab โ‘ฃ||praise be jashin

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:35 pm
    User Image

tab tab son - yoh roo

A soft sigh, equal measures disappointment and worry, escaped Sonyo as the medic carefully inspected the scar. Carefully the woman touched the scar, a frown forming on her face. Even if she were to do something now, some reminents of the scar would still remain. If Nava would even let her work on it.

"Nava Uchiha Shouten!! You should have come to see me! I could have healed this without any scarring..." Sonyo could tell the wound had been bad, and probably pretty painful. Her gentle and slender fingers traced the line of the scarring, the skin at her fingertips cool to the touch.

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

___youwillknownihilism
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games