Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
A Game of Wits

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:40 am
User Image

H i k a r i x A k i r a
    Chakra: 525 / 525 x x Stamina: 200 / 200
    Form of Balance: Yang

Examining the board, Hikari would take some time to think about her move. "There are not many who would take one such as I. The thought of a woman who can take care of herself frightens many a common man." Capturing one of her opponents pieces, she would be thinking a few turns ahead as well. "Besides, we all have our true craft that we eventually return to. This is no different, my Lord."

Techniques Used

Passive Boosts / Durations

Techniques Reapplied

Wolfe Whitehorn

A Continuation from Gurinbare-to Castle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:41 pm
Lin-Yu stared down the board at the girl, his eyes alight for a moment at her words. His chest heaved as he figured a response to her simple retort, but he knew the truth of her statement. His long fingers took a piece as she finished her move, and in his wait, overtook hers with a simple flourish.

"Indeed we do. And seeing as you were another agent of the warring nations, you can certainly discern why it is we are so wary to simply grant you an audience with the Emperor. Though, your position does, in fact, merit such an honour. In his current state, and with other concerns, his young daughter being among them at the moment, Lord Hatake will not be entertaining guests. Though, I would be certainly glad to see you through Gurinbare and discuss... Provisions." The Lord murmured as he moved his hands back and nodded.

"While Konoha is in service to the Throne, the Emperor has needs of his own retinue. And we would seek those more, suited, to his personal protection."

GalagaHero

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:55 pm
User Image

H i k a r i x A k i r a

The thought of family gnawed at Hikari as Lin-Yu mentioned Masahiro's daughter. Looking down it would become apparent that she wasn't actually looking at the board but rather through it, a deep sorrow eating at her.. Snapping back into reality, Hikari returned to the game at hand, and the conversation as well. "Though I find it unfortunate that I may not meet him at the moment, your suggestion certainly does pique my interest. You may know I was a medical kunoichi in the past. That I may serve one so important to me is what I sought to do here after all."

Pondering her next move she would change the subject at hand. "You mentioned provisions, my Lord. I would love nothing more that to help gather Lord Hatake supplies with which he might rule." So as to not ignore the game, Hikari made another move.

Techniques Used

Techniques Reapplied

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:51 pm

"You rightly misunderstood my statement, miss Akira. I said that we must discuss provisions, as in, with you becoming a member of the Gurinbare-to Citizenry, you will be beholden to certain rules, expectations, and a modicum stipend to live from. We do not tolerate vagrancy or suffer our people to destitution while we can act to prevent it. Your skills as a Sunagakure Kunoichi and as a former consort of the Lord Emperor entitle you to dressed housing in the Canopy District's Northern Residential Arm, and we have postings immediately available in the Gurinbare-to Guard Companies, with active Commissions available amongst our Medical Corps., should you be so inclined." The Lord-Adjutant spoke, his words firm and eyes downcast as he inspected the board to discern his next move.

"If you long to return to Sunagakure, it is in open rebellion and civil warfare amongst its population. Joining the Guard Companies would likely place you in the lines to return home during any potential strike into the deserts. Though, with your historical connection to our Lord, you may serve a short sentence before being moved upwards to the Imperial Guard." He continued as he finally moved a knight across the board and offset her best traversal.

GalagaHero

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:40 pm
User Image

H i k a r i x A k i r a

Hikari was slightly surprised to hear that she would be receiving provisions rather than gathering them, though she did not show it. Instead, she merely stared at the board for a moment, pondering her next move before speaking up once more. "While I understand that you wish to provide for me, I only need a few things to get by on my own. A place to lay my head, a place to work, and the ability to leave the city when more personal needs are to be tended to. Living away from Sunagakure has taught me to be independent, and I would keep it that way if possible." Hikari would then move a bishop into place to protect her other pieces, before looking up to meet the man's eyes once more. "I have no living relatives, and as such I have no major attachment to Sunagakure anymore. If you would have me join the battle then so be it, but my forte lies with protecting and saving lives, not taking them." A hint of sadness permeated Hikari's eyes for a moment when she spoke of her family, but swiftly faded as she fought back the urge to wallow in it.

Techniques Used

Techniques Reapplied

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:00 pm
"As I said, we suffer not vagrancy in the Capitol, and with your skill set we would have you take posting in the Imperial Guard, should you be inclined. Your skills befit you remain among the Northern Residential Arms, where if called upon you can quickly deploy to help your fellow citizens. The housing is based as much on your merit as well as how important and quick your skillset can deploy in an emergency." The Lord Adjutant said as he looked the board over, his eyes settled upon her Bishop as she moved in defense.

"Understood, however, if you feel that you do not want to join our expeditionary forces. There is a strong border contingent and a great many who find contentment in solely guarding the streets of the fine city. As well, our medical corps would suit a woman of your skills and history. Or, you could seek work in a private practice here in the city, if you have the proper licensing fees of course." Lin-Yu continued as he moved a simple pawn, a motion to test the waters and ultimately give no ground.

GalagaHero

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers