Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
The Jaws of Hakkon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:11 pm
In hushed whispers, names are spoken locations preluded, arrivals foretold. A man strong enough to hold a Kyuuden surely is a man who should have an ear to the ground, not that the proverbial war party that is Matani of the Dead and her people traveling from the land of Fang straight through on a direct path that would eventually have them crash right into the mighty Gurinbare-to.

And yet around when the theoretical storm arrives, it appears instead to be simply a girl, no taller than 5'2, maybe 5'3 with quite the entourage draped in gold, embroidered in gold and reds with Uchiha fans, Snake eyes, Crows and Jashinist symbols upon heraldry all throughout. Nava herself, small as she is, has much more a tremendous presence than the rest, and she carries herself like she knows it.

A leaf village symbol is emblazoned on one of the large glowing red beads around her neck as she marches down through the city, right for the imperial district.

What strange trick of fate brings together two war powers this day?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:40 pm
    User Image

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

tab ๐™ผ ๐™ฐ ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ท ๐™ธ ๐š ๐™พ tab ๐™ท ๐™ฐ ๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™บ ๐™ด

ใ€Ž tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE
    time and again, in vain โ†— time and again, in vain โ†— time and again, in vain โ†— time and again, in vain
    NOW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU tab โ”ˆโ”ˆ tab EVERY TEAR tab โ”ˆโ”ˆ tab EVERY SMILE tab โ”ˆโ”ˆ tab PAID IN FULL tab ใ€

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

The towers and guards had long before spotted the young woman and her quite elaborate entourage, the myriad of Wards and sensors, the Guardian Seals of Gurinbarฤ“-to taking every measure of them and reported it directly to the Emperor, the scroll meant for the Hokage, and the one meant for the to-be-seated Kazekage (once that situation was addressed), as well as his immediate Captains. One of whom stood across from the Emperor, a boorish man, named Wulfram, who shrugged, and left the room at his lord's prompt.

The streets of Gurinbare-to had been used to being host to foreign diplomats and lords of fledgling nations, but they all flew under well known foreign flags and announced symbols. This young woman, an upstart Uchiha in the eyes of many, flew the flags of Hearth and Home, Red and Gold imagery, close to the Gurinbare flag, with Uchiha fans desecrated by the Jashinist emblem. A wrench into the heart of those who fought against the insurgency years prior, a right defended by the Imperial Guard.

"Jashinist trash! You disgrace our name, you don't deserve to wear our pride." A single Uchiha shouted from the street, joined soon by others, and then more religious dissidents joined.

At the first sign of unrest towards the new arrivals, Wulfram and steel plated samurai of Gurinbare began to bat the crowd back. Peaceful at first. Then violent as one of the Uchiha, the vocal one, attempted ninjutsu to have it absorbed into the brusque man's blade. Another guard shoved the man forward and Wulfram grasped his collar, speaking with an extremely gruff, foreign, accent.

"Look, all of us bare scars from the past, I'm not telling you, ANY OF YOU, to forgive those who hurt you directly. But did an idea, a religion, a belief, hurt you? Or was it a fanatical few, who worshiped and distorted its beliefs? How many of you ******** still worship Evergreen? Even after The War, after she was weaponized by a faithful few? ******** off home, all of you." The Foreigner sighed, his eyes meeting those of Nava, then looking to the Leaf and Seal she bore.

"I'm so ******** sick of men and their Gods." He galled as he bound the criminal's hands and motioned for Nava and her entourage to carry on.

The rest of their journey would be rather, non-descript, with a Gurinbare Officer's attachment coming to ride alongside them following the earlier arrest.

Nava and all others, would be welcomed into the lower levels of the Palace by lord Lin-Yu, before being asked to ascend to the middle court to meet directly with the Emperor.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
    CHKRA :: 2,575 // 2,575 tab STMN :: 2,575 // 2,575 tab EXP :: 09,200 tab RYO :: 178,000
    โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Torture Me Softly
    SEE YOUR FORMAT IN ACTION CHICA!
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:06 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      Everywhere and anywhere at any given time there would always be a certain incalculable risk that one could never truly plan for. That spark that threatened to set ablaze to any plan, any organization whatsoever? Something that reacts unpredictably to fear, to intimidation, to praise and compliment? People.

People were powder kegs and Nava was usually enough of a lit-wick to be dangerous around any gathering in her current position. Maria, just a woman OF the people as much as someone could be when they led them, kept closer to Nava than she would have liked. But there was power in essentially having someone's hand in your pocket, in a show of strength. She'd tamed this particular beast, and made her calm... timid even in her dealings with the young Uchiha... until her families and workers were threatened. No feast nor famine could deter Maria, and even now she seemed undaunted by the crowd surrounding them.

Jinku, however, was a damn rabid dog sometimes. The accusations levied at him, the slander... it activated something in him, and Nava could feel the killing intent boring into her from him. He was close to snapping back, but Nava turned her gaze on him before the tower of a man could. Curtailed as he was, he still had a frown deeper than a valley in his features. Men from Gimangakure under his command, under the banner of Nagakana could hardly be blamed for whatever had happened before he rose to power there. He punished actions that were done in the name of the true god without understanding the purpose. He had, once upon a time, came hard down on Nava for that very reason. Invariably, though, the Jashinist in him was held back by reason and logic.. these people were not to blame for their hate. It was, in many ways, what he expected. He was literally the kind of man who killed for sport. How could they not hate him, draw their swords and torches?

But he was INNOCENT FOR ONCE.

Nava could only chuckle at the irony, and decide in that moment if it were worth taking a few tongues to appease her people, or make Jinku prostrate to appease theirs.

No, as truth bearer hers wasn't to care.

Good? Evil? Right? Wrong? She didn't give a ******** about that. As Matani of the Dead, she made sure corpses stayed buried and gone and that a fair enough amount of the living made their way there to balance the scales. Beyond that, she didn't really have to care.

Kya's voice echoed as always, except she winced when the words sounded like her own.

They must learn, they do not need teeth.

So what of the one whom had initially cried out? What would become of him and his slander, misguided though it may be. Uchiha. Clearly. Scarred by hate, powered through love, just like her. So many of them had came to flank him, Nava thought she'd be would be losing teeth in reality, and not just her extremely crass and violent imagination. He went for a ninjutsu, and before she needed to let Jinku close the distance he was interupted rather curtly.

Sharp was the gruff tone, far from common in tongue but not her own either, after his blade abosrbed the attack. "I want that blade," San, her pocket Mob Boss, spoke up from behind her, ever the short sighted a*****e. Not much though goes into action, he's just rich, old, and damn strong so his people do what he says. Some people are motivated by revenge and pain, like that Uchiha. Like Nava may be occasionally. Like anyone can.

Not San the Mountain.

Sex, Drugs, and Rockefeller.

But, aside from that she just held her hand up to silence her people's responses, even in hushed murmurs. "Okay, the show clearly didn't have a positive response. Put the banners away, and disperse. Wait outside the city walls, Jinku, San. Take the ruffians with you and stay out of trou... well just don't bring the might of the Imperials down no you or I won't help." They moved out, begrudgingly. She hadn't cared to take note until she heard weapons clicking into their hoslters and sheathes how close they'd been to firing first.

A close eye needed to be kept on everyone, all the time, and she'd almost slipped. Wulfram, imposing and thankfully intelligent beyond simple booksmarts, had done enough just to quell her people as well. She licked her lips before speaking to the man, as he met her eyes, or rather her one eye not slammed shut with a scar through it, and made her declaration, with Maria almost flinching at the statement she responded with. "Believe it or not, Officer, I agree. As a religious woman, one who leads from the center of her people, it truly can fester like a disease. I caution the Jashinists to think. They act on impulse. I caution the Ninshuu to act, they merely sit and observe. I caution the Evergreen, even as I suffer them to live as my old enemies, to trim. They grow. I even caution my people not to fall on Nagakaborous's teachings, no matter how much we've had them brow beaten down on us. To learn. Yet still I must teach every day." She shrugged, and offered him a nod.

"I am grateful for your presence here. Blood needn't be spilled."'

Even if that would have been far more interesting. She left him with that, casting only a single, daring glance at him over her shoulder, eye flickering head to heel, and a smirk playing on her features as she and Maria alone made their way into the tower.

Maria was asked to wait with Lin-Yu, where she ascended to the middle court.

"Do people bow before you?" she asked flatly, the golden, low hanging chains hanging over the heavy jacket she kept on to conceal her mesh shirt. It was zipped low, bust of below average size still obscured but far from modest, and many dozens of tattoos were clear in what of her skin she COULD seen. "I don't bow, but I'd like it if my people knew how to address an Emperor properly."

For first impressions, her stature and attitude likely weren't the best.

Her reputation for mayhem and strength had preceded her; what good what a "proper showing" be in that case?

Truly, now, the Jaws of Hakkon were open as two rulers met, in a conversation that would redraw maps.

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
      โถ CHKRA||000 / 000 tab โท STMN||000 / 000 tab โธ EXP||0000 tab โน RYO||0000

โ‘ ||s-rank tab โ‘ก||giman tab โ‘ข||uchiha / dust tab โ‘ฃ||Trust In Yourself
      โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Mattysandwich
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:38 pm
    User Image

ใ€Ž tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE
    time and again, in vain โ†— time and again, in vain โ†— time and again, in vain โ†— time and again, in vain
    NOW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU tab โ”ˆโ”ˆ tab EVERY TEAR tab โ”ˆโ”ˆ tab EVERY SMILE tab โ”ˆโ”ˆ tab PAID IN FULL tab ใ€

"Do people... bow before me?" the Emperor sat transfixed on the question for a moment, his eyes cast out into the distant skies while he pondered an answer for his guest, "I suppose it comes to the ground upon which we stand. Many knew me as the [ x ]th Hokage of Konohagakure, those who I taught bow to me still, as well as those whom I greeted, then, as equal in power. Those who served beside me greeted me in brotherly reverence and with open arms. Though now, one supposes, they have more hesitation in doing so."

Masahiro knew the power and countenance of the group which had arrived in the Imperial Capital, they were a pack of wolves. Each bore a survival purpose, a role, a guidance to reach their own end. His network of spies and the combined forces of Wind and Fire had kept an eye on the developing situation in Gimangakure months prior. When the neutral balance of the Land of Rivers had begun to tilt, while he had secured the Land of Tea to preserve regional balances.

Their individual strengths were lain bare by the Sensors within the Watch Tower of Gurinbare-to, who relayed this information to the guards network and to the Emperor directly. He eyed the child, her nature was to conceal in a veil of honesty. There was no lie in her fire, she was mad, and she held a magic unto her own.

"An earnest answer; yes. Most of the Citizens of Fire, Wind, and Tea, as well as foreign dignitaries and the remnants of the Uzu Isles bow to me, in respect of the title, and garnered strength over years. A truth? I never once have asked this of them, except in moments of ceremony and submission." The man's expression faded from Imperial, to annoyed as he continued, "While I am bound to Imperial claim by blood, my succession wasn't immediate. I was chosen to bypass three others in direct ascension, my predecessor chose me, a Former Hokage, to replace him as he saw my steadfast will to the nation beyond reproach. I, like him, fought for this nation personally unlike the others, children raised in relative seclusion."

Masahiro walked half the distance between Nava and himself, where he made a small motion of his hand and two retainers entered the courtyard with a tea-set and cushions for the large European chairs set in the gazebo at the centre of the man-made pond.

"I am, by nature, a warrior and a scholar. I never was used to the level of hand-and-foot waiting-on I have received since I have taken office. I feel we have some of that in common. While you are dressed-up now, I don't believe for a moment this is your entirety. You are powerful, but you hold that power in your own hands." He quipped as he motioned for his guest to join him at the Gazebo.

:: Lord Adjutant Lin-Yu = Lower Court ::

Lord Lin-Yu stood in the Lower Court with Maria, his focus on the young woman's eyes. He had a fascination with eyes in general, and was particularly taken with Nava and Maria's before Nava had left to speak with the Emperor.

"Tell me, do you often receive requests to be painted? Or to play Shogi? I am a purveyor of both hobbies, and you have keen eyes I would like to capture in either pursuit." The Lord spoke softly, as he pulled a case from his sleeve and opened it, revealing four small scrolls within.

CHKRA :: 2,575 // 2,575 tab STMN :: 2,575 // 2,575 tab EXP :: 09,200 tab RYO :: 178,000

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Torture Me Softly
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:25 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      The deepest and darkest depths of a man's character is how her people tended to measure people. Nava and NaKya were a bit more wise than that. People were the sum of their intentions and actions both in and out of crisis. It made for a better picture, painting with all of the colors as it were. Nava herself was inexorable for most. Immeasurable. Inevitable. Monstrous. But beyond all of that she had her fears, her loves, her full spectrum of emotions. It showed often when people peered through the aura of domineering she held at almost all times. Eyes half lidded, piercing even still. Now, single eye almost always stalked open even when relaxed. The moment someone called her on something she took note of it. The invisible audience was an ever present factor for her, and it showed in how she administered the world.

On that note, she chuckled at his words. The golden earrings, a circle with a crescent hanging below it, the necklaces bearing symbols from several families under her employ and, now, tutelage. Even the makeup was gaudy. This was not the image of a warrior. Nor was it entirely something she didn't account for. "I'm self styled as Matani of the Dead. It's a blaspheme that no one can hope to hold me accountable for, but a title nonetheless. Magatai is the ruler of the Death Seekers in my religion, people whom you would call Jashinists. The Matani, to me. It would be like calling yourself the Ninshuu or Evergreen. To that end, I lead an entire religion of people whom believe a few things above anything else. I believe things should be held only when you need them, and serve a purpose elsewhere otherwise. This ring? San the Mountain's family crest given to me when I took control of Giman. Pretty, yes?" she asked him. It was a spectacle, a marvel of craftsmanship. She took a seat in the rather nice chair, having to step off the ground a bit to reach it, and sat the ring on the table.

"These necklaces? Houses and clans. Uchiha, a few Hyuuga, some lesser known, some on par." She sat them on the table after removing them as well. All but the bright red, large beads. "I keep them for two reasons. I look as I do for the same two reasons. Dhey -ahem- They call me a leader, and award me these trinkets, these aesthetics these somewhat endearing little niceties. I keep them for that power, you spoke of, and the status feels good. And more than that, I like how I look wearing them."

Her joking tone had faded. Entirely serious she continued. "Many gods ask for worship, men for their underlings to bow. They are weak gods, weak men. I know better than to think you're a weak man, Masahiro. That you have power for no reason. Even here, surrounded by things that make men weak and bring down cataclysmic times, you maintain. It's come to the world's attention in fact, enough that my merry band of criminals and roguish types are more careful in the Land of Wind and Tea, same as with our former homes in the Land of Fire. It's made business for me... difficult." she looked him square on with a smirk. "As I'm sure you're aware since my brand of business must be far from easy on your people. Which brings me around to why I'm here. You see, my older sister had a place in her heart for the Land of Fire and Konohagakure. More so for the land she helped refound in Uzushiogakure. A place that once became my home too where I spent a long time as special forces. Now, I want for one thing, and that is to rebuild and fortify it. Turn it into the hub for my Nagakana." She flipped her hair over her shoulder, leaning on her elbow closer to the Emperor.

Beating around the bush was hardly her style.

"And it'd be a massive boon to your... empire to have us on your side. A fairly large contingent of mercenaries, assassins, thieves and courtesans are held under my thumb. The likes of whom are shaping up into quite the army..." she trailed off with a smirk only someone with fingers in all the underworld could really manage to pull off.

Where Maria was concerned, she was honestly surprised the man spoke to her at all. "Painted? Oh nah, I'm not sure anyone's ever asked me for that in recent times. My husband may have said as much trying to be cute. Shogi, though, I know. My pa used to beat my a** up and down the halls in it, so I should hope some lessons were retained."

โถ CHKRA||000 / 000 tab โท STMN||000 / 000 tab โธ EXP||0000 tab โน RYO||0000

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Mattysandwich
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:34 pm
    User Image

"Self-styled rulers, with charismatic personalities and grandiose notions of self and service. The followers of the Jashin teachings have a common core, that much I give them. But, unlike those whom I called enemy, those I fought in several insurrections against Konohagakure, and those whose actions surmounted in the death of not one, but two Kage to recent knowledge. You are well educated, and driven for something more than destruction. Death alone does not seem to be your purpose, but an inevitability you are prepared for. You care for each member of your cadre, and that you can identify each symbol to the clansmen, your eyes dance over them with memories." The Emperor smiled to her as he tilted his head and drew out a similar ring to the one she had, though the crest was different, at first it bore the Uchiha Family Emblem though as Nava's eyes contacted it, the seal would shift to that of a Sharingan, and a chakra signature would be seen buried within.

It was the remnant Chakra signature of Koan Uchiha, daughter of the nightmare, and the chakra swirled in a pattern revealing a portion of the message from the Naka Shrine. It was a curious oddity that Masahiro continued to hold from his God-daughter and one that when witnessed by many people drew ire. He knew this discussion between powers, over items being held only with need and worth, would be a proper place for its appearance.

"To call oneself a Ninshuu, would simply be to call yourself a Sect, or to admit to being a member of such. It is simply a popular agreement that it is 'The Sect' of Ninjutsu and Chakra manifestation. I suppose with enough cloning techniques, or a mind-control technique as prepared by the Yamanaka, one might well be able to make themselves solely a Sect. To be Evergreen... Well, with a DNA Graft, anyone can be part tree. Though, I make light, I simply find humour in the lengths some go to find fault in their religious leaders." The Hatake jested with Nava, his eyes mirthful.

"Gods are weak, yes. Uplifted by a litany of weak men. I am but a man, one who has fought his entire life to survive and to make the lives of those around me easier. Now, to your proposal. We've been aware, I've had my careful eye on you for some time. Before you dared to leave Giman, before San the Mountain gave you that pretty ring. While you were still building your contacts and destabilizing the region between my Lands of Wind and Fire. The Eye of Fire casts far, such is why I have persisted, young Nava. You have much of NaKya within you, by all accounts I've gleaned." He leaned forward on the table, his elbows firmly planted, his calm and nearly aloof demeanor shattered as his fingers laced over top of the Uchiha ring and his chin settled atop his entwined fingers.

Mangekyou eyes suddenly swirled to life, visible against his pale skin in the dim light of the gazebo.

"Tell me, are you willing to go to war to reclaim Uzushio?"

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Torture Me Softly
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 3:46 am
    User ImageUser Image
      Her own eyes spun, aggressively. Even the one she always kept closed opened, a haze of red filling the entire orb from Zahara's attack still fresh like an open wound. Clear, however, was this one's response to Masahiro. So many witty responses flooded her frontal lobe, but something far more candid than preloaded response flung free of her lips before she could refine it. "War?" she began with a chuckle. "Masahiro, I am warfare incarnate." She flared her nostrils, standing suddenly and moving to the edge of the landing, breathing deeply, lighting cinders of flames at the edges of her fingertips that licked out at nothing in particular.

"There is little of NaKya in me that wouldn't rise to a challenge, but unlike her I won't simply enable others. No, Matani of the Dead will have what she wants come hell or high water, me bredren, and to be clear..." her stature would do nothing to betray the enormous, almost villainous aura exuding from her. A meretricious showing, but he would likely understand the posturing. She was nothing if not herself- the ennui of her life as of late had finally started to catch up to her and she was itching to make yet another mark. "I am de hell, and de high watah." She chuckled again despite herself. A girl, playing at war with far too much power at her fingertips, bouncing herself against the steel wall of age, wisdom and proven strength. She cleared her throat, and in doing so shedded that facade of evil and impassioned domineering energy.

"So. To answer the question, yes."

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Mattysandwich
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 8:53 am
    User Image

The Emperor leaned back in his seat, his stature relaxed as he brought his elbow to rest on the arm of the chair and placed his knuckles beneath his chin. His eyes stared intensely into hers. It was a game of cat and mouse. No. It was two predators, one with much more age and experience, larger in many ways. The other hungrier, she sought the next meal, and her pack fought for that luxury with her. A fatal grin snuck itself on the Hatake's face. He knew where this woman and her wolfpack could serve his interests best, and serve her own, and he would turn her loose to bring down the very problem he created, without sullying the image of peace created in their agreement.

"Very well. Then you will. A man of certain predilections has taken it upon himself to subsidize the nearest isles of Uzushio. While the furthest isles are still under the control of the Lightning Empire after the fall and instability. We will address these issues one at a time." Masahiro spoke, his words soft, pointed, his gaze unbroken.

"Chahito was acting Daimyo of the Land of Tea, until I broadened the Empire and he became naught but a Governor-in-Name. His duties fulfilled by a Council I appointed, from the Nobles and Lower Class of the land, as well as his sensible attendant, who remained at my behest. This man has done well to cultivate the ash-laden lands into farmland, but he has desecrated the graves of our fallen with a spa-resort and his own personal pleasures." The Hatake sighed, his body heaved as he did so.

"I created a monster, with this man. He was already a man of excess, unlike his father, and one I wanted to exile. Little did I know the extent to which his folly would spread. Uzushio is a land which represents much to you and I, as well as the Uzumaki Clan, to whom our Hidden Village owes much. I would see all of our goals aligned, with the removal of one. small. cyst." He intoned, the staccato of his final words punctuated as he picked up, tapped, and tossed the Uchiha Ring to Nava, an offer of concord.

CHKRA :: 2,775 // 2,775 tab STMN :: 2,775 // 2,775 tab EXP :: 09,200 tab RYO :: 10,000

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

STRENGTH :: 2 [ + 1 ] tab SPEED :: 4 [ + 2 ] tab REFLEX :: 4 [ + 2 ] tab FORTITUDE :: 4 [ + 2 ] tab

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Torture Me Softly
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 12:12 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      Yes indeed, the White Wolf and the Flail of God had come to an accord that both of them could agree with. From where she stood, she felt like the woman in the high tower staring down into an abyss of muck and stagnancy, and she was entirely perfectly positioned to put all of this straight. While that damnable fool in the Land of Rivers drowned himself in it's waters she would destabilize, in the name of the Fire Empire. Nava was far from a fool. Rather cunning and shrewd instead is the head of the Nagakana. Instead of simply pretending, she was on the nose about it just like him. She caught the ring, deftly donning it upon a finger that surprisingly fit snugly around her thumb. "It fits. How adorable." She winked at him before collecting the rest of her things and rearming her accessories in a practiced manor.

"I'll be back once it's all done and over with. It'll be a shame. Poor b*****d won't even have any remains." Before leaving, she was sure to leave him an inscription such that she could be summoned in times of dire need. She expected a reciprocation, but wouldn't be cross if one wasn't given back. On her way out, she took her time, making quite the show of it, examining the room.

"Do be careful you don't get soft in this cushioned existence, behind the gaudy walls my darling Emperor of Fire." She spun on the balls of her heals, and hit the cutest bow she has ever managed. "I'll be seeing you soon." Just as riotous as their approach had been, when she snapped her forces gathered. With but a single command, they were all gone.

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games