Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Partner Searches
Persephone's RP Quest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:29 pm
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion

Not legit forums I meant guilds I do enjoy to rp but I understand what you mean I usually dont prio 1x1's; The only time I felt obligated to reply to an rp is if Its in a group one so don't worry about that; I thought maybe you would have an interesting story plot because I've been feeling very dull about rps lately and I believe its because I'm not excited about anything really.

Well I did update the list before. There's Dark Fantasy, Harry Potter stuff, Mythology, lots of idea.

I like the greek gods mythology, Alice and wonderland and howl's moving castle! I love all 3 of these ideas

Okay. So maybe Alice is Sophie and Hatter is Howl. As far as the mythology bit goes, they and the other characters are gods/ goddesses?

Kinda like in his movie spirited away? I love the freakin film lol its my favorite; Howl is my second fav.

Howl's not in Spirited Away, he's in Howl's Moving Castle. And no I wasn't thinking like the water or dirt or river spirits in Spirited Away. I was thinking real Greek Mythology, like Percy Jackson or something.

I'm aware that he isn't in spirited away and I was thinking of the magic of the spirits not the actual spirits But the way you were making it seem like is that wonderland is like mount Olympus but with wonderland people and that hatter and Alice are a god and goddess and the world of magic is full in the human realm?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:55 am
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion

I like the greek gods mythology, Alice and wonderland and howl's moving castle! I love all 3 of these ideas

Okay. So maybe Alice is Sophie and Hatter is Howl. As far as the mythology bit goes, they and the other characters are gods/ goddesses?

Kinda like in his movie spirited away? I love the freakin film lol its my favorite; Howl is my second fav.

Howl's not in Spirited Away, he's in Howl's Moving Castle. And no I wasn't thinking like the water or dirt or river spirits in Spirited Away. I was thinking real Greek Mythology, like Percy Jackson or something.

I'm aware that he isn't in spirited away and I was thinking of the magic of the spirits not the actual spirits But the way you were making it seem like is that wonderland is like mount Olympus but with wonderland people and that hatter and Alice are a god and goddess and the world of magic is full in the human realm?

Not even close; that's far more complicated than I was thinking. I was only thinking a mixture of personalities, not the worlds. That's far too complex.  

PersephoneHatter

Desirable Kitten

9,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:25 pm
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion

Not even close; that's far more complicated than I was thinking. I was only thinking a mixture of personalities, not the worlds. That's far too complex.

So what did you have in mind then  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:04 am
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion

So what did you have in mind then

Literally what I wrote above. That's what I had in mind for an idea. Forget it. This is getting far too overcomplicated than it needs to be.  

PersephoneHatter

Desirable Kitten

9,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Partner Searches

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers