Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
In the Serpent's Eye Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hazaan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:31 am
User Image

โœ˜โœ˜ Village: Konoha || Rank: ??? || Classes: Scholar & Genjutsu
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ

Shuusui listened quietly as Zahara spoke. He spoke of failure. Of the fact that Shiro had mentioned him at all to Zahara bore an incredible weight of consideration. Serious consideration. And thus Shuusui had to actually contemplate, did he want to become a Sage? If offered, should he accept? Most of the Sages seemed to liveโ€ฆ separate from the world. Shuusui wouldnโ€™t be able to, couldnโ€™t as a matter of fact. He had to many responsibilities that would tie him to others tightly. A duty to his clan, and to the people of Uzushio, now Konoha. What little he had gleaned from the scroll hinted that at the very least, the Kin did not take the inclusion of a new Sage lightly. In fact, in many ways the snakes would treat Shuusui as an extension of theirs. One of their own, and rightfully expect the same in kind.

Not something to take lightly, and yet Shuusui knew that he would honor that pact if made. He knew that he would take it with the same deadly seriousness that the Kin did. As Zahara did. It was clear that Zahara was on part trying to scare him off and on the other being perfectly frank of what he had seen and experienced. The failure of warning his first student only to lose him, the life of loss and the confession of murder by his hands. Perhaps Shuusui was supposed to feel disgusted butโ€ฆ he had contemplated that perhaps he needed to dip his own hands in the blood of his enemies. He had decided that was unwise but more so because turning around and shackling the Elders in turn would actually lead to a stronger Uzumaki Clan and by extension a stronger Village.

โ€œWe are Shinobi. Hands dyed red in blood is commonplace among any who wish to impose their vision on the world. You think to scare off these hands already drenched in poisons so that I can better kill those that I must?โ€

He paused to consider Zaharaโ€™s words and his question. "All Life is Motion. Only Truth Matters. A Focus Gives Purpose. What do you think those words mean? I am curious.โ€

โ€œThe first part references that life is constantly changing. The secondโ€ฆ that ultimately your inner truth matters, staying focused on your goals is what in the end is the key to maintaining steady in a world constantly in flux. At least that is how I perceive it. If it is something like being honest all the timeโ€ฆ I would find that foolish. We are Shinobi. Our very way of life is rooted in the art of deception. Predictability is its anathema. Cloak your intentions and you will be unstoppable. You must be able to be formless, shapeless. Impossible to predict and perceive. We must flow, evade or crash as necessary. Like water, we must be able to ever adapt to the reality of our situation.โ€

In an odd way, Shuusui felt that he had failed the test by expressing his belief that deception was in a very real sense a primary truth in their life as Shinobi. Zahara seemedโ€ฆ different than what tradition hinted at. And yet, it was Shuusuiโ€™s truth.

โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ
โœ˜โœ˜ Chakra: 4200/4200 || Stamina: 3980/4000 || Elements: Suiton & Doton || Theme: Fierce Storm

[quote="-x- Rei -x- โ€œ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:19 pm
User Image
          Zahara Kevali
          Dead Man Walking

... I am the Serpent ...

• Zahara was pleased with the interpretation, it was to the point for the most part. He wouldn't want to impose his will upon another, it wasn't like him to do so. Not now, he was at a crossroads at what to do. "Heh." Zahara would smile, pleased with the Uzumaki. "I am happy, to be one of the snakes you have to have a code. Loyalty to something, it's the focus that gives you strength. Hold to what you've said, hone it a razor's edge. Stay strong in what you believe in, ensure you have a future of your own making." The scroll was collected off the ground from where it still lay, nearby a few genin were chattering amongst themselves at the mess from earlier. He chuckled to himself, a s**t eating grin upon his face as he sat with the scroll and he looked at the man and blinked. "I was hoping I scared you off, but alas you seem eager and Shiro trusts in your strength." The scroll was set down as he motioned to him to relax and sit, Shiro slithered off Zahara's shoulders then and coiled nearby with her unblinking eyes watching.

"I am going to assume Shiro has made it known why you were watched, I don't know anything about you though. And you don't know me." He gave a shrug as he tapped the scroll. "I guess... aside from what's within here and what I had told you." Shiro looked at Zahara as he looked back, she shifted slowly and Zahara thought in deep contemplation. "She talked to you." He said as a question but knew already, as he turned his attention back to him. "Shuusui, is it? I'll get to it, are you interested? I don't want to assume, even though I can... anticipate your reactions, it can be woefully inaccurate. I am willing to teach you, at the very least to become apart of the Kin, to call them for your aid." Before Shuusui would be able to answer, Zahara would interrupt with a raised hand and a smile. "Think hard, and consider that'll it'll be hard to be alone again. Usually a sage gets partnered with one of the creatures they're in a pact with, just like Shiro here." He phrased it as a way like it had been a fine print of a legal document, but the smile told that it was a perk of the signing.

If Shuusui accepted, Zahara would roll the scroll open and splay his hand across the parchment, revealing the next spot for a new name in the scroll. No brush to sign. "Blood, just drop a little of it and the seal will engrave it. There is power behind a name."

• ... I walk the Path of Tribulations ...
          User Image

Hazaan

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Hazaan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:36 am
User Image

Shuusui took a moment to take in the man before him. He had seemed pleased by Shuuโ€™s reply which might have been odd. In truth, the words he had uttered made it odder. He wasnโ€™t sure he had displayed that quality of loyalty that this man seemed so focused on. Shiro had in essence told him why he was being observed and this man seemed to trust the snakeโ€™s judgement which might seem odd if one forgot that Shiro was in fact one of the Sage Lands. The man seemed to mull something over, seemed to try to gauge Shuusui.

It was at that moment that he offered Shuusui to sign the scroll and become a summoner for the Kin. He asked that Shuusui be sure before accepting. Shuusui didnโ€™t have to think. Not because he was arrogant or power hungry. He did not have to consider because in a very real sense, Shuusui could use loyalty in his life. Struggling with the Elders had left him somewhat bereft of confidants. The Kin would be more that apropos to help expand his circle. Poor Plague shouldnโ€™t do everything after all.

He walked forward towards the offered scroll, biting his thumb as he did. He quietly signed his name with a flourish.
โ€œVery well Sensei. Perhaps our first step should be to get to know one another?โ€

โœ˜โœ˜ Chakra: 4200/4200 || Stamina: 3980/4000 || Elements: Suiton & Doton || Theme: Fierce Storm

[quote="-x- Rei -x- โ€œ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:22 pm
User Image
          Zahara Kevali
          Dead Man Walking

... I am the Serpent ...

• The contract was made, a new brethren in the Kin. Zahara was... pleased in a way as he smiled and nodded in approval. "No need for that, brother." He would say with a wave of the hand, disliking the term. "I rather not see myself as a teacher, at least in name. We're equals as of now." He touched the scroll and rolled it back up as he slung it back over his shoulders as he pondered a bit more.

"Perhaps you're right, I only know of your clan and their involvement with the defenses around the village." He tapped his temple with a finger and grinned. "I am jealous of their work, my eyes discerned a few rites when I came back. But they since... well, not even my eyes see them now." Zahara went on about his own observations of the Uzumaki, not of Shuusui but rather what he knew of the clan and he stopped himself as he grunted to himself. "I... apologize, I get carried away." He bowed his head slightly while Shiro nearby looked at Zahara in astonishment. The snake laughed to herself as Zahara opened one eye to glare at her but ignored it as he got up. "How about this, I'll buy lunch. Let's talk over food and good drink, deal?"

• ... I walk the Path of Tribulations ...
          User Image

xHazaan

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Hazaan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:58 am
User Image

Shuusui shook his head. โ€œNo.โ€ He replied politely but firmly. โ€œThough you may prefer it. You are the sage, I am but a summoner. We cannot be equals by the very rules of the Kin.โ€

Shuusui allowed himself a small smile as Zahara talked about the defenses that the Uzumaki and Ukyo had diligently worked on to better protect the village. It had gained him no small amount of notoriety as a Fuuin expert amongst the clans due to his own contributions. He bowed his head in thanks at Zaharaโ€™s praise. โ€œThank you, we worked quite hard on them.โ€ Zahara would go on to share his observations of the clan as a whole. Shuusui was happy to hear it, the insight of someone higher up in the structure of the village was valuable in allowing Shuusui to confirm how the Uzumaki were presenting themselves. Still, he was surprised when Zahara cut himself off and apologized. Though Shuusui did not Shiroโ€™s look of astonishment and filed that away for later. Perhaps apologies were difficult for the Snake Sage. To the manโ€™s offer there was only one reply. โ€œGood food and drink sounds lovely. If you havenโ€™t been back in a while, perhaps I can recommend an establishment? What do you like to eat?โ€

โœ˜โœ˜ Chakra: 4200/4200 || Stamina: 4000/4000 || Elements: Suiton & Doton || Theme: Fierce Storm

[quote="-x- Rei -x- โ€œ]

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games