Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Linken_Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 6:21 am
The location

The plains in the north-west corner of Planet Hamster in the Renaissance Galaxy.

The floors of the lounge starting with the lowest

B4 - The eternal winter floor. There is always snow on the ground even though it is indoors. An elemental user named Kai Bogard is responsible for allowing it to continue to be so cold as this is the floor that he lives on, but whether or not he is home remains to be seen in this role-play. There are Christmas trees that grow here so the room is fairly large. It is also said that Winter crops grow here too.

B3 - The eternal autumn floor. Thanks to one of the suns from the new and improved forget me not valley in Harvest Gardens, the weather here is always autumn. Pumpkins are a plenty on this floor and there is a section on this floor where carving of the pumpkins is encouraged. There are two bins. Both labeled. One says seeds and the other says guts. The idea is to separate the pumpkin seeds from the flesh and when one of the bins gets full, thanks to a magic spell, a plastic chute will cover the bin that is full and will send the contents to a factory to be turned into the appropriate food goodies.

B2 - The eternal summer floor. Thanks to another one of the suns from the new and improved forget me not valley, this floor enjoys the warm heat of the summer time. There is even an artificial beach on this floor with its own pool. Many crops grow on this floor and there are some trees too. There are even some cows and chickens being raised on this floor where there is a rule to no harming the animals, these are pets. The cows provide milk and the chickens provide eggs. There is a cheese maker, a yogurt maker, an ice cream maker, and a mayo maker here as well.

B1 - The eternal spring floor. Thanks to the final sun of the new and improved forget me not valley, this floor enjoys the comforts of spring. Sometimes a pokemon will use rain dance here so don't be too shocked if its raining indoors. Its for the crops more than anything else. Its always cool on this floor, but no snow. Cabbages and turnips grow a plenty on this floor, though its uncertain why those tend to grow the most. It is said that the mechanic Joe Higashi has his own little suite on this floor, but that might have changed since it is not the Southtown location anymore.

New floors next post.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 6:36 am
The floors of the lounge continued

Main floor - here is where there is the most stuff to the second most stuff, its hard to say. But here there is a kitchen, access to the outside and a swimming pool, an arcade, a gym, and an area to take care of a hang over. You might see Terry in this hang over area sometimes especially on bad days. Joe can be found in the gym sometimes working on his kick boxing by kicking a big bag full of sand.

Second floor - this is where the private bedrooms are. This is where Rock Howard sleeps with his wife, where Andy sleeps with Raditz, where I sleep alone because my spouse had died, and where one bathroom is. There is access to the third floor here and where the public can get some exercise to get to the bar.

Third floor - this is the bar and restaurant area and the busiest part of the entire place. Dee is often found here if she is home. Besides tables, chairs, booths, and the bar, there is a hallway leading to an emergency exit where some cleaning supplies are stored in a closet. There are four elevators. One is for access to the lower floors and the basements whereas the other three are for the higher levels. There are the public bathrooms where in one of these bathrooms is a magic portal to Enthera where William-Tyler lives. Uh Will lives in Enthera, not the bathroom. Then there is a beyblade arena, a duel monsters arena, a tournament ring for those of a saiyan nature, and a music stage where there is often some live music going on.

Fourth floor to 100 - the hotel rooms and are encouraged for those who have been drinking the booze. They are also encouraged for those who cannot hold in their passions for another.

Next post the idea of this RP.  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

Linken_Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 6:44 am
The idea of this RP

Your character will be somewhere in this lounge, but you get to choose where you start. You will interact with an NPC that either me, empress dee, Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard, or ochru will control. It can tend to get confusing if you forget where your character left off so be sure to make a note of it somewhere.

The rules

1. Third person speaking only
2. Keep the cussing to a minimal
3. Follow Gaia Rules
4. Have fun
5. Be active

If you are going to be away for longer than a month and you have started this role-play, your character will undergo the comatose death. This means when you do eventually return after being away for so long, you will be found outside of the lounge in a place called the cemetary in the dark side of planet hamster and there will be a chase scene for you to survive. Its also one of the ways you can get out of the RP without having your character have something nasty done to it with your permission of course.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 6:48 am
The first post made

Link was hugging his blanket, tears flowing down his face, boogers hanging out his nose. Yes, Link was sad. He was sad because he missed his lover and spouse Ma Gan who had passed some time ago and it was difficult to get over such a bond. Even his children Ken and Lyserg knew that this was something that was going to take a while to get over unless someone just as strong came into their father's life.  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 1:20 pm
Terry was relaxing in his bed, hearing his son weep over Ma Gan. He understood the pain of loss all too well having lost so many loved ones due to unfairness. Lily who had been murdered by Geese, Sulia who had committed suicide, and Mary who had died due to illness. He didn't know how to comfort Link, not like Dee would have been able to anyhow.

Getting up out of bed, he went to the third floor where he began to polish his guitar not that it needed it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:08 pm
Dee felt it best to leave Link alone for now for his pain was great and there wasn't anything she could do to help him. The only thing she could think of was plushies, pillows, and quilts to hug to mourn over and Dee figured that Link was hugging his blanket right now.

When Link was ready, Dee knew that he'd be hungry, so she thought it best to start preparing some meals for him. And the first thing she was going to prepare was some spaghetti.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Linken_Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:36 am
When Link smelled the spaghetti he began to feel hungry. However, for the time being he remained in his room.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:17 am
Trunks entered the mansion and smelled the spaghetti almost immediately. He had to be careful not to drool all over the floor because that smelled so good. Heading to the room where the spaghetti was being made, Trunks sat down at a nearby table and requested a plate of the spaghetti.  

TruesdaleT

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:14 pm
Dee served up the spaghetti, happy to see her son has come over for a visit and asked him how things were going.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:19 pm
"Everything is going okay,"Trunks replied with a whopping mouthful of spaghetti hanging off the edge of his fork, "It could be better, but I'm surviving. The kids get along, I do my job at the stadium, and everything just seems to be one big cycle. Every once in a while I just need a break."  

TruesdaleT

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:21 am
TruesdaleT
"Everything is going okay,"Trunks replied with a whopping mouthful of spaghetti hanging off the edge of his fork, "It could be better, but I'm surviving. The kids get along, I do my job at the stadium, and everything just seems to be one big cycle. Every once in a while I just need a break."

"I understand. Sometimes, in my other world, I feel like I get too much of a break and then at other times I feel like I go out too much. I just have such a hard time getting my place cleaned up. Especially that kitchen."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:24 pm
empress dee
TruesdaleT

"I understand. Sometimes, in my other world, I feel like I get too much of a break and then at other times I feel like I go out too much. I just have such a hard time getting my place cleaned up. Especially that kitchen."

"All it takes is a little bit of concentration and focus. If you find a balance in your schedule then things will work out even better."  

TruesdaleT

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:22 pm
TruesdaleT
empress dee
TruesdaleT

"All it takes is a little bit of concentration and focus. If you find a balance in your schedule then things will work out even better."

"You're probably right. I guess if I followed more to what I do here and incorporate what I do there, then maybe things will work out."  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games