Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Rava, Chapter 1: A Crow in the Eye of the Storm

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:48 pm
After Zahara all but kicked poor Nava out of the Office, and while she found herself waiting for him to be finished with his little tryst, Nava meandered to the Leaf Village training fields, using the facilities under the guise of one of the many Uzushiogakure natives who now lived there, and flashing Kya's old headband somberly as she did so. Within about 15 minutes the storm of indecision saw her grabbing a Honshi art scroll, wanting to get in touch with her roots a bit as it were.

Sad as it was that Z couldn't help her in the moment, she could still get to work without him. To taht end, her fingertips weighed some of the hundreds of shuriken sealed in her wrists, getting a feel for how they were meant to be held, thrown, maneuvered. Much like a novice, she must have looked, until a few deft motions saw the young genius, with her sharingan turned off and one eye sealed closed, fling them each dead center at her targets. This process would repeat, with chakra strings pulling them back, and the infinite dark eyes lacking much in the way of focus.

Until... well until a spark of chakra entered her range of sensory.

By what strange trick of fate would these two be brought together?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:45 pm
User Image

'Can't believe I'm already on another mission.' Roku thought to himself as the man jumped tree to tree, attempting to track a group of thieves that had recently robbed a few stores in Konoha. Roku had only been in the village for a short time to report the success of his last mission when the Hokage needed him for his sensor abilities. He was heading in the general direction that the report said the thieves were last seen going. Sadly, the man wasn't picking up anything in his sensor range. There was a chance that the thieves were hiding themselves but, not a high chance of that from some petty thieves.

Then there was a blue chakra signature that popped up in his sensory range. 'Wayyy too much chakra to have been those thieves. Unless 10 of them combined together... that's a stupid thought.' Roku thought to himself as he focused closer on the chakra signature. 'Hmm Uchiha and Dust Delease. Likely dangerous. I'll check it out.' The man would begin to jump towards the chakra signature, seeing if the person noticed him. Eventually he would find himself back towards the Leaf Village training fields and find the person that was putting off the chakra signature. It was a female with an all black eye showing with the other closed. Further analysis showed her black finger nails. Roku wasn't sure what it was about her but, he was simply enamored. Something he had never truly felt was bubbling to the surface and without thinking, the man dropped from his position in the tree roughly 30 feet away from the female. "Haven't seen you around here before." Roku would say. "I'm Roku Uchiha-Yozen." The man introduced himself, although somewhat formally since he didn't really know who this person was. Could be an enemy, politician from another village, or any other swathe of things.

User Image

โ—†๏ฟค CHAKRAx 2,790 / 2,790 x โ—†๏ฟค INFUUIN KAIx 350 / 350 x โ—†๏ฟค ลŒ-INARIx 500 / 500 x โ—†๏ฟค STAMINAx 2,515 / 2,515 xx
                โ—†๏ฟค Bloodline/Scholarx โ—†๏ฟค S+ RANK GENIN xโ—†๏ฟค UCHIHA-YOZEN x โ—†๏ฟค Konohagakurex
                โ—†๏ฟค RYOx 02,550x โ—†๏ฟค EXPx 008,165
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

โ–๏ฟค Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

โ–๏ฟค Passives
                  โ— Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ]
                  โ— Fireproof Technique [ Taika no Jutsu ]
                  โ— Electrical Resistance Training [ Teikou no Kuntou ]
                  โ— Fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
                  โ— Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.

โ–๏ฟค Current Stats
                  โ— Strength โ–บ 0
                  โ— Speed โ–บ 0
                  โ— Agility โ–บ 0
                  โ— Endurance โ–บ 6

โ–๏ฟค Other Additives
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

โ–๏ฟค Jutsu Used / Learned
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:19 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      Standing with her focus on the targets she had been waylaying into with shuriken and kunai, she hadn't considered that she might encounter any spirits worth speaking of at a training field. Hell, it was stupid to think as much after Kya's first loves, Oga and Chet, had both been her classmates, and both subsequently died on her. Morbid thought, but one that stuck only moments as she reached out with the third (recently ACQUIRED) elemental nature she'd unearthed from within herself to bring them back after each round of artillery strikes went out. The magnet release came more naturally than this martial training, but nevertheless the focus going into it caused her to forget to scan her surroundings every here and again.

It wasn't until the man reached 30feet away that Nava became cursorily aware of him, and reading into his chakra with her sagely sensory skills gave her little that was helpful. Still, the Truth bearer hardly enjoyed being interrupted once her focus was set on something, so naturally she huffed and puffed a little bit when that presence came closer. She turned her piercing gaze on him with nary an expressive given until her sight actually rested on him. At that point...

Well ******** was used to edgy little boys masquerading around her, vying for her attention, for her time, for the time of her sisters and brothers all. Most of them were Death Seekers and Serpent Callers looking to vent, or let off steam, and of them all a starkly low number had gotten Nava to raise her brow if she herself hadn't approached them with clear intentions. This one here? Something about him was just different enough to pique intrigue, but similar enough in build and stature to evoke a bit of hunger. Moody Blues would have laughed at Nava's immediately softened expression, and how quickly Matani lost her clarity when she saw him.

His voice hit her ears and they twitched a little, but her response was, never the less, as dramatic and rehearsed as per the norm. "I've been a part of Konohagakure's military since I was a teenager, actually. When we made the move to Uzu, I was special forces, though I hear the VORTEX's succession is left wanting," she jabbed at someone who wasn't even there to hear it. "Nava Uchiha Shouten, Great Turtle Sage, or perhaps you've heard tell of the boogeyman from Gimangakure: Matani of the Dead. Some call me Truth Bearer. Some call me much less respectful things than that. Names don't matter. Call me what you will, Roku Uchiha-Yozen. Today, I am merely an emmisary from the Imperial City, here to learn from one of my students, Zahara. Tell me, what trick of fate brings you here before me?" she asked, bare feet tapping rhythmically and mischief laiden within the features of the entirely over the top little woman before him.

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
      โถ CHKRA||000 / 000 tab โท STMN||000 / 000 tab โธ EXP||0000 tab โน RYO||0000

โ‘ ||s-rank tab โ‘ก||giman tab โ‘ข||uchiha / dust tab โ‘ฃ||praise be jashin
      โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:37 pm
User Image

Roku watched as the girl before him huffed and puffed for a moment. After all he was interrupting on her training so, he couldn't blame her initial reaction to him showing up here. But, then her facial features softened a bit upon seeing him. Roku's smile never wavered though as she introduced herself to him. "Nava Uchiha Shouten, the Great Turtle Sage, Matani of the Dead, and the Truth Bearer. That's quite a title you've obtained but, if you don't mind I'll just call you Nava as the rest is a bit of a mouthful." Roku would say in response, obviously trying to crack a joke but, whether or not Nava found it funny would be a different story. "To answer your question, I was tracking down some thugs that robbed a few of the stores in Konoha. Their chakra signatures were last in this area but, it seems they've left the village at this point. You wouldn't have happened to see anyone suspicious around here?" Roku would say, as he took a closer look at the girl. As he spoke, he would carefully take steps towards her to get closer. Just a few steps at a time. The man wasn't sure what it was but, there was definitely something alluring about her. Something that made him want to stay and talk to her more and get to know her.

User Image

โ—†๏ฟค CHAKRAx 2,940 / 2,940 x โ—†๏ฟค INFUUIN KAIx 350 / 350 x โ—†๏ฟค ลŒ-INARIx 500 / 500 x โ—†๏ฟค STAMINAx 2,515 / 2,515 xx
                โ—†๏ฟค Bloodline/Scholarx โ—†๏ฟค S+ RANK GENIN xโ—†๏ฟค UCHIHA-YOZEN x โ—†๏ฟค Konohagakurex
                โ—†๏ฟค RYOx 62,900x โ—†๏ฟค EXPx 08,165
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

โ–๏ฟค Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

โ–๏ฟค Passives
                  โ— Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ]
                  โ— Fireproof Technique [ Taika no Jutsu ]
                  โ— Electrical Resistance Training [ Teikou no Kuntou ]
                  โ— Fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
                  โ— Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.
                  โ— Able to do seals with one hand.
                  โ— Bloodline techniques are considered overwhelming.

โ–๏ฟค Current Stats
                  โ— Strength โ–บ 6
                  โ— Speed โ–บ 2
                  โ— Agility โ–บ 0
                  โ— Endurance โ–บ 6

โ–๏ฟค Other Additives
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

โ–๏ฟค Jutsu Used / Learned
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:54 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      He was succinct. A man on a constant mission, if she had to take a guess at his nature. Her title was a lot to bare on the tongue, and anyone who knew Nava would have rolled their eyes that she even went on to give him all of them anyway; dumb little games she always tended to play with people in her own head, drawing small pleasures out of watching people react under certain pressures applied, or buttons pressed. There were a few she'd gladly press on someone who looked like him more often than not, and she'd suffered more than her fair share of heartbreak in the process of learning to give people less to work with. Her eyes tracked the movement of his mouth, trying not to drool over it, smirking as the object of his own attentions became clear.

"Oh ********> she said as realization dawned on her.

She knew exactly whom had stolen those things, because in the span of time between her teleporting here and had her moment with the Pineapple Boy, Nava's cohorts had made landfall and returned. No sooner had she gathered some food and drink was she surrounded by her troublemakers. San the Mountain and his little mafiosos weren't the kind of people who sat idle. Of course they had went on a robbing spree, thinking themselves invincible.

"Tell ya what," she continued running a hand through her hair to slick it out of the way of her face, and taking a step into his personal space, leaving about a forearm's distance from his face and her own, staring up at him. "Tell me your story, and I'll take you to the boneheads causing all the ruckus myself. Spin the Tale of Roku for me, what makes you tick, what stirs you from bed in the morning, what keeps you from sleeping at night?" Intrusive? Maybe, but Nava was hardpressed to beat around the bush. Her interest was clear enough in how she'd all but taken him apart with those hawk-like eyes of hers, and even now, she floated up off the ground with her wind chakra, just to be that much higher off the ground, almost on eye level with him.

Almost in kissing distance?

โถ CHKRA||000 / 000 tab โท STMN||000 / 000 tab โธ EXP||0000 tab โน RYO||0000

โ‘ ||s-rank tab โ‘ก||giman tab โ‘ข||uchiha / dust tab โ‘ฃ||praise be jashin

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games