Imagine a town long forgotten by people. A town called SIlent Hill where you will face your worst nightmeres. Once you enter there is no going back.

Starting Points:

Alchemilla Hopsital: A run-down once mental instuition. Here you will find clues to the past of Silent Hill.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Midwich Elementary School: An old Elementary School. There is a ghost that haunts the School. She was teased and abused as a child. You will be chased and tormented by the ghost throught this level.

Rules: This will be turn based. You will all start off somewhere in Silent Hill. I will have different locations for each participate. Remember every action will have a conquesence. I will be playing the part of Pyramid Head. I will move my character every three turns.

Each character will :

Have one move per turn

There will be options to gain a weapon in each level.

You will have to choose where to explore.

Characters:

Create a character: Must be human and please do not use magic or any other supernatural powers.

Weapons:

Lead Pipe:
(How to obtain the weapon) In your character's starting point there will a lead pipe lying on the floor.

Handgun
(How to obtain this weapon) There are two chances of obtaining this weapon: Either you will you find the handgun on a fallen comrade: Or you will find the gun in a room...

Baseball Bat
(How to obtain this weapon) You must find the sporting goods store located somewhere in Silent Hill.

Rusty Axe
(How to obtain this weapon) Either you will find this in the firehouse: hospital,; oh and the school house.

Wine bottle
(How to obtain this weapon) This weapon can be found all around Silent Hill. The most common place to find this will be on the streets.

Location Maps:
(Notice the red sqiggly lines on the map? This menas that you cannot enter the room untill you find a key for the rooms. You are free to explore around if you wish...but i wouldnt suggest it... with all of the monsters around)

Midwich Elementary School

Alchemilla Hopsital

Monsters that you will encounter:

Air Screamer
Winged demons which patrol the skies throughout the streets of Silent Hill, appearing and vanishing from under the veil of fog.

Mumbler
They are small (about knee-height) and carry knives to attack with.

Wall Men
Enemies which protrude out and hang from walls, revealing themselves only when you wander too close. Because they are stuck to the wall and cannot move they usually appear in narrow passages or small rooms, in order to impede your progress where it's difficult to avoid their swiping attacks. Precise timing is required to dodge their attacks.

Gum Head
Although they behave similarly to their counterparts, these are a much greater danger.