Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Healing Hands Holistic Wellness center (Business)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:22 pm
This is the Healing Hands holistic clinic opened and run by local Tanigakure medical ninja, Dr. Shintoru Hyuuga as a way to help improve the health of the people within Tanigakure. Here, Dr Shin offers a wide range of treatments from massage, acupuncture, and nutrition assistance; to complicated long term health management and basic surgeries, though he does refer to the village hospital for more major things.while Dr. Shin may be a relative unknown on an international scale, he’s grown quickly to be one of the more popular local physicians.

Business Info:

Owner: Shintoru Hyuuga

Total cost: 35000 ryo (from Xmas 2020 rewards)

Total Assets:

Made it / Village Renown: 35000

Your business is known throughout the village. Popular. Edgy. Top class. Great customer service, and glowing reviews to overshadow the bad. Your famous in your village as that businesses CEO. You've made it. There's no real need to expand from here on out. Unless well...you want to spread your brand of business across the lands.

Upkeep:

12/31/2020 - business established

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:43 pm
Checking in with his nurse as he walked into the clinic,Shin would get the list of appointments for the day along with the file folders for each patient. Giving the list a once over Shin would grab the file for the first person of the day and flip it open to remind himself of what kind of diagnosis the man had had and what their treatment had been so far. Once he felt he was ready, he would call to the nurse for her to let the man in. “Morning, Mr. Hiro, How’ve you been doing?” He’d say cheerfully, giving the man a scan from head to toe. He’d be assessing posture, movement mechanics, and just general energy levels. “Eh, everything’s improving, Doc, just got this annoying pain in my shoulder that doesnt seem to wanna quit.” Nodding thoughtfully, Shin would activate his byakugan and scan the man’s chakra points as he felt around his shoulder. “Hmm... looks like your shoulder is a bit out of alignment, causing muscle strain and a bit of nerve impingement both in your shoulder and through compensation,up in the neck...” Shin would then take one of his acupuncture needles and stick it in the web of the man’s hand near the base of his thumb as he massaged the crook of his elbow with his thumb. Once he felt the man’s muscles and fascia relax, Shin would lift the man’s arm parallel to the floor and push into the front of the shoulder joint. Hearing a small pop as he felt the bone move back into its proper alignment, Shin would move the arm around a bit to kind of settle it into its new position as he walked around behind Hiro, feeling his neck.: This’ll just take a sec- there ya go.” He’d say as he cracked the man’s neck to take the pressure off the nerve in the neck. Once that was done, the young doctor would walk back around in from of the patient, removing the needle from his hand, “There you go, Mr Hiro, That should get your shoulder to calm down... just remember to stretch your chest and neck out at night to help it stay where it needs to be.” Shaking Shin’s hand gladly, The man would thank him happily before leaving for the front room to check out and go about his day.

Looking over the next patient, Shin would mutter to himself as he read through the history. “Alright, female... has had multiple surgeries on her knee, still suffering with pain and lack of mobility.” He would think through what could be causing the problem as he called the woman in. “Ok Ma’am, Your previous doctor sent your records over, but what are you feeling?” The woman seems surprised to find that Shin wanted her opinion and explained how it felt that her knee was working mostly fine, but seemed to have a weird catch on one side. She also mentioned that it felt oddly thick inside. Shin would look at it with his byakugan, passively moving it back and forth. He’d feel the pull at full extension and the resistance to movement in general. “Looks like scar tissue build up around the ACL, PCL, and LCL ligaments... just nothing really wants to move.” The woman would nod agreeingly as Shin came towards her with a small needle. Placing it in the space in the middle of her upper lip just below the septum of her nose. “This will be uncomfortable, but it’lol block any pain from your knee while i work.” Sitting by the woman’s knee, He would perform a couple jutsu, one creating a small chakra scalpel, the other being one of the healing hands techniques. Slowly, Shin would carve away excess scar tissue around the structures of the knee. After each cut, he would run the healing hand over it to fix the internal wound to prevent bleeding and repeated scarring. Thankfully his eyes let him see straight through the skin like an x-ray, so the noninvasive surgery was clean and simple. Once he didn’t see any extra scar tissue anymore, Shin would passively move the woman’s leg back and forth again. Smiling softly, he would notice that the thickened feeling was gone, and there was no catch at 90% extension anymore. Turning to look his patient in the eyes, he would deactivate his eyes and give her a nod. “There you go. There might still be some muscle weakness from not being able to use it at full capacity, but it’ll work right now. Just take it slow and you should be back to normal within a couple weeks.” Gingerly getting back to her feet, the woman would hug Shin quickly, thanking him profusely as he removed the needle from her lip and tossed it in the trash. “Take care of yourself and have a good day.” He’d say happily as the woman left.

With a few minutes until his third patient arrived, Shin started reading over his file. “Damn... morbidly obese... diabetic as of a couple years ago... struggles with cravings... wow, previous doctor placed him on a majority carbohydrate diet...” Shin would slap himself on the forehead at the previous doctor’s stupidity as he knew a high carb diet would only worsen the man’s diabetes. Once the man arrived, Shin would call him back and have a seat on his stool as he gestured for the man to sit on the exam table. “So what’s the problem?” He’d ask casually. “Well Doc, I’ve been getting tingling feelings and stinging pain in my feet, and I’ve noticed my vision blurring and looking reddish... what’s going on? Shin would think for a few moments and nod as the man finish explaining. “It’s your diabetes... it’s progressing. Damage to the retina I’m your eyes and nerve damage in your legs. If you don’t get your diet and exercise under better control, in the next couple years you’ll probably go blind and lose your feet.”at the mention of this, the man looked terrified. His eyes started watering slightly. “What can I do? I’ve done my best to follow what my last doctor told me, but things just seem to be getting worse.” Shin would nod softly before speaking, a reassuring smile on his face. “It’s gonna be ok... unlike the previous doctor, I was trained as a medical shinobi too, I can heal the nerve and tissue damage that’s been done. As for the diet, sadly your previous doctor didn’t think of the insulin response from a high carb diet. With your diabetes being later onset, a low carb, high fat and protein diet might work better for you, maybe mixing in short fasts where you just drink water for a day here and there.” Shin would open a drawer in the room and pull out a stock nutrition plan before handing it to the man. “Give that a try for a couple months and we’ll see what happens.” Performing a few handsigns, green chakra would glow around Sshin’s hands as he ran them over the man’s feet and legs. Once he was done, he held them over his eyes for a moment, feeling the structures shift and rebuild. When he was done, he pulled his hands away and smiled. “How’s that?” The man’s eyes would water more as he jumped up. “I can see perfectly again! And the painful tingling is gone! Thanks so much Dr Shin.” The man would take his new nutrition plan and excitedly leave the office, glad to have a new direction to go in that would help him live healthier.

His last client for the day, Shin would read through their file to refresh his memory. “Generalized back pain... headaches... lack of mobility .. ok, seems pretty simple.” He’d say to himself before calling the patient back. The older man that walked in, Shin could tell from a glance why he was in pain. His head was sitting about six inches out in front of his shoulders, his entire spine was rounded into a big C, his shoulders rounded in front of him and his hips tucked so far under him that if he fully straightened his knees he’d probably fall over. When the man opened his mouth to explain the situation, Shin raised a hand, “No need to explain, I already know why your back hurts. This might be uncomfortable, but I can get you sorted out pretty easily.” He would help the man lay on his back on the exam table, having to use multiple pillows to support his knees and neck to start.first Shin would grab fascia in the man’s thighs and stretch it towards his hips, helping the knees straighten more easily. Moving up he would massage the man’s abdominals, stretching them apart from the middle to open him up, slowly getting his back to straighten as the lumbar curve restablished it’s existence.once the man had a lumbar curve again Shin was able to remove the support from the man’s knees. He would then start working the man’s chest, stretching fascia both vertically towards his neck and outward to pull his shoulders back.the man would groan and yell through a lot of this, occassionally sighing slightly as pain started to actually relieve. Once his back, shoulder and legs would lie flat on the table, Shin would remove the support for the man’s neck. “Ok, just gotta get your neck sorted and you should be good to go.” He’d say cheerfully as he started moving the man’s head to stretch the muscles in the front of his neck, gradually rotating and extending the joints to restore the cervical curve of the spine as he worked to ease the strain on the muscles.slowly but surely, the neck relaxed and the back of the old man’s skull descended to be able to rest comfortably on Shin’s exam table. Once the bulk of the work was done, Shin would nod. “Alright, now I’ll just make sure your joints are all sitting properly then you’ll be all done.” He would check the joints of the man’s arms, pull his legs, rotate the head to reset his neck, then while lying straight, he would give the whole spine a ballistic traction to reset the whole spine at once. Standing, Shin would pat the man on the shoulder before helping him sit up. “Alright, you’re all set. Here, take a couple of these if you have any pain, which I’d expect you will with how much we just did. Now you’re gonna want to get back into so exercise and stretching, make sure to use the muscles in your back probably about twice as much as on the front....and stretch regularly to keep your joints limber, I’d recommend like 10 minutes or so in the morning and before bed.” Thanking Shin for his help, the old man, now significantly taller and obviously in less pain, strolled calmly out of the office.  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items