Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
✦ Want a Drink? ✦ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:07 pm
Watching Mae as she seemed to have calmed down a but and was sharpening her nails on another Boulder.Bjorn listened to her ask if they’d had their fill of honey, Bjorn and Grym would both nod slightly, “Yea.... we don’t like to knock out or run off a hive of bees more than once a day anyway.... let them make more honey so supplies don’t disappear completely.” He’d say with a slight smile before looking back at Grym for a moment. The brothers would walk over to the Boulder she was on, “Oh yea... I mentioned salmon, didn’t I? Earlier, I mean... I guess we should see if we could get some. They might be a bit farther downstream still...” he’d point downstream, towards the cave they had slept in the previous night before grunting at Grym and starting to follow the banks downstream, walking with his feet in the cool water as he watched the deeper points for signs of fish. “Let me know if you spot anything red or Orange, Mae....” Bjorn would say softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:17 pm
It seemed to click when Bjorn now remembered about salmon as she nodded when they said they should be headed towards downstream. It made sense. She hopped off of the boulder and kept her distance from Bjorn and Grym as they kept their eye out. Figured she would let them go first considering salmon blended in well with the stream because of their silvery scales or sometimes they do jump after some movements so they may jump behind the massive brutes for the small female like herself to be able to get. After a while there was nothing but as the stream got rougher, she figured they were getting close. Sure enough, round the bend, there was a bit of a drop and salmons were attempting to jump to make their way upstream. "Those?" She questioned him, wondering if they were indeed salmon or different fish. Maemi now wondered if it was a different fish would they still take it or disregard it? Being focused on the hunt and hearing the nature sounds, it was helping her a lot and she felt lighter and better than she had earlier. Bjorn would noticed it too. This was why she never talked about what happened.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:33 pm
Bjorn walked alongside Grym, Mae having hung back behind them a bit. As they walked, he started to notice that she was relaxing and calming down again. When she pointed out some fish attempting to jump through the rapids and mini falls, Bjorn would nod, “Yea... I misspoke earlier, was thinking the color of their meat, not the scales...” he’d say with a laugh and a shrug. Grym would run over to stand at the edge of one of the falls the fish were attempting to jump, watching and waiting for one to get high enough. When one did, Grym would snap his large jaws and catch it in his mouth, the fish wiggling to try and free itself to no avail. “Looks like Grym already got himself one!” Bjorn would say with a laugh as he removed his pants again, preferring to not get them wet while he fished. “Let’s go Mae... don’t want to miss out.” He’d say as he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the water, letting her go as they moved deep enough for her clothes to get wet in case she wanted to avoid it. Bjorn would wade to about lower thigh dept a bit upstream from Grym and spread his legs to squat down so he could reach his arms into the water.waiting for the water to settle around him and for a fish to get past his brother, soon as one swam past his claws, he would swipe at it hard, aiming to either hook it on his claws, or throw it up onto shore. This one wouldn’t get hooked, instead would fly out of the water towards the shore, flying past Mae to land in the sand and gravel along the side of the stream where it flopped around. Laughing at his successful catch, Bjorn would go back to watching for another fish before looking back at Mae, “Come on, aren’t you going to try and catch some?” He’d ask  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:40 pm
Maemi chuckled softly as she knew what he meant. Her family love salmon so the misunderstanding of it, she figured that he was prepared and ready to have some salmon and it was why his brain had wired him thinking of orange-pink hues at first. Grym went over first and he easily caught one as she laughed softly and rolled her eyes at Bjorn, "Of course he did, he's a bear." She said, being a bit of a smart a**. When he removed his pants, Maemi quickly adverted her eyes and yelped in surprise when he grabbed her arm and they went into the stream as she laughed softly. Watched Bjorn for a moment, she was thinking. Should she try to hunt for one or let them do the work? Her answer went towards her as she hopped and caught the one that Bjorn had swatted at. "Yep. Just did." With a sly wink and a smirk, she waded to the shore safely, having stolen Bjorn's salmon. "Catcher's keeper, wouldn't you agree?" She asked Grym, knowing that he understood English but couldn't speak it so maybe she could get some nodding or shaking of his head from him.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:51 pm
Bjorn would hear Mae’s joke about catchers keepers as she smirked at him and stole the first fish he had caught. Raising an eyebrow, Bjorn would chuckle as he waited for another big fish to swim close by when he heard her ask Grym if he agreed with her. “Wait for it...” he’d growl quietly to Grym so only the bear would hear. When he had the next fish, he would swipe his claws and launch the fish straight at Mae’s head just as Grym turned and said “I don’t know, Mae... other bears wouldn’t take too kindly to having their stash of fish stolen...” this was the first time the large bear had said anything in human tongue since they’d woken up. If Mae didn’t react to the flying fish, she would get hit somewhere between the face and belly by the thrashing salmon as Bjorn listened and watched over his shoulder, turning slightly to be able to see her better. Feeling another fish brush his claw, the big man would thrust his hand a bit more this time, spearing the fish on his claws as he hauled it out of the water. Walking back towards Mae, Bjorn would knock the fish off his claws and into the grass a couple feet from shore. Grabbing Mae’s arm again as he walked past back to the water, he’d drag her into the fishing with him.”Come on, let’s fish.” He’d say chuckling.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:58 pm
Maemi saw the fish hurling towards her as she ducked but when the bear spoke, it startled her, causing her to end up 'sit' in the water as she yelped in surprise as the salmon was now wiggling faster to be free from her but she clung onto it as she looked at Grym in surprise. The salmon was thrashing aggressively so she got up and used her strength to keep ahold of it as Bjorn walked past towards her. "Seriously. This whole time you could've talked?" She asked Grym as she turned towards the shore and dropped the salmon. "Besides, I can take him on." She smirked, pointing at Bjorn. Speak of the bear, his massive hand gripped her arm as he attempted to drag her back into the water. "Fine. I catch one fish and I'm done. Besides.." She glanced towards the three salmon that were already onshore. "One salmon is enough for me." She explained towards Bjorn as she squatted softly and breathe slower. She was also very still because she knew any movement would spook the salmon away. They seemed to gather around her to get away from the moving bear and massive man so it must be easier to jump by Maemi to get upstream. A decent size salmon jumped and Maemi used her speed and caught it.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:09 pm
Bjorn grunted slightly when she ducked his flying fish, but laughed when she was startled by Grym speaking human and fell over into the water. “Yea... he learned that around the time we got promoted to Chuunin in Konoha... for a while he spoke better human than I did, somehow...” he’d say with a laugh. When Mae said she only really needed one fish, Bjorn would smirk and nod, “Fine... fine...” he’d say as he waited for the water to settle around him so the fish would quit avoiding him. When one finally came close enough, he would spear it with his claws again just as he saw Mae catch hers. Walking towards the shore, past Mae, he’d reach out and grab her around the waist, lifting her out of the water to Cary her under his large left arm. “Catchers keepers, right.... you caught the fish, I caught you.... so I caught the fish?” He’d say with a laugh as he shook his last salmon off his claws into the pile of what he had already caught. After a moment, he would lift her up and set her back on her feet, still laughing with his low growl.Grym would finish his fishing too and walk back over to the pair and plop down, patting his belly with his large paw. “Good fish....” the big bear would say with a grunting laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:16 pm
Maemi heard Bjorn explain that Grym learned how to talk when they became chuunin in Konoha. And that he was somehow speaking better than Bjorn. She wondered if there was a deep meaning behind to why it took Bjorn longer to learn how to talk verus Grym. It seemed that Bjorn would agree as long she catch one, she can be done with fishing. At the same time she caught hers, Bjorn had speared his with his claws and made her way over and lifted her off the water by grabbing her by the waist as she yelped and then looked away from Bjorn considering the way he picked her up and whatnot, if she even dared to look to the right, she would have closure view than she would like to admit. Hearing his joke, she paused for a moment, not sure if there was a meaning behind it or not. She was definitely not ready if there was a meaning behind it. Her heart was hurting again and she needed to get out of that grief now before it consumed her once more. Bjorn set her down as she set the fishes by the others, "I'll go look for berries while they cook." With that, she headed to the forest to see if she can find some berries, and walking through nature can help clear her mind.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:26 pm
Bjorn would notice that she kept looking away from him as he carried her back onto shore, kind of wondering why when he obviously didn’t care if she saw him, or really if anyone did. He noticed her getting a bit sad again and gave her a concerned look as she said that she would go looking for berries while their fish cooked. With a slight shrug, Bjorn would nod then stomp his foot, a few small rocks would pop up on the shore in a ring. With another stomp, metal spikes would extend from the outer part of the stone circle towards the middle. Picking up the fish one by one, he would skewer them, on the metal spikes before stepping back out of the circle. Taking a deep breath he would exhale as he lifted his hands and a seven foot pillar of fire would rise from the middle of the stone circle, engulfing the fish on their spikes. As he watched them cook, Bjorn would grumble to Grym in bear, “I don’t get what’s going on with her...” he’d say to his brother. “Maybe it’s got something to do with the argument you said you two had earlier....?” Grym would growl back in their native tongue as they went back and forth trying to figure things out while they waited for Mae to return with berries.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:35 pm
Finally. Some time alone. He didn't follow her and it seemed that Grym was staying behind too. She was distracted for a moment as she brought her hand over where the engagement ring was and see the beauty in it. With a sad smile, she heard a noise. Her brows furrowed as she crouched herself low to the ground, growling softly. Then it appeared to be a rabbit as she calmed down. It seemed to be munching on some.. berries? Perfect. First, she had to make sure they weren't poisoned. Obviously, if a rabbit was eating them, they would be fine. Made her way over to the bush, the rabbit hopped away at seeing/hearing her and watched from afar. She made a basket using her Senju techniques and placed the healthy and ripe-looking berries and left the late and early bloomer berries alone. She knew it was important to keep things cycle. To completely destroy the bush would starve some small critters that frequent the bush. Maemi's hues watched the rabbit once again as she was trying to decide if she should bring it back or not. Maybe take it alive and see if they wanted rabbit in addiction with the salmon. Focused, her pupil constricted once more, and - There was a high blood-curdling scream, Bjorn and Grym would notice this was a sound of a rabbit. Maemi held the rabbit proper and used her free hand to use senju to muzzle the rabbit. Made her way back, she can hear the two of them conversing in the bear language. "Found some berries." With a smile, she placed them by the fire and sat at the other side from Bjorn. She strokes the nervous rabbit. "Should we add a rabbit to the menu or no?" She asked them.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:46 pm
Bjorn and Grym would hear the scream of a rabbit come from where Mae had walked off before chuckling a bit , “I guess she found a rabbit...” Grym would growl when she came back with the basket of berries and holding a muzzled rabbit. When she asked if they should add it to the menu, Grym would speak up, “I had my fill of the salmon, but if you two want it...” he’d trail off and Bjorn would smile slightly over at her, “ I took care of cooking the salmon... rabbit is good, but I think you should deal with that one.” He’d say with a slight laugh, he kind of wanted to see how willing she was to get her hands dirty. Addressing the last thing Grym had said to him before Mae had gotten back, Bjorn would grunt and growl over at Grym, “And I know bears just claim the mate they want... cuz males are larger and stronger... but bears also don’t stay with she-bears after mating... if we’re going to travel together for even a while, I can’t just grab and mount her by force... I’ll have to go by somewhat more.,.. human methods.” He’d finish to his brother in bear, causing Grym to let out a grunting kind of laugh as Bjorn turned to look back over at Mae, “So you want to prep that rabbit or should we just let it go?”  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:52 pm
Maemi nodded as it seems that Bjorn rather her take care of it. She started to wonder if her liking her jewelry and the way she was dressed if he doubts if she would be okay with getting her hands dirty. Long ago, she wouldn't even dare to pick berries unless it was at home. She became sad for a moment before she brushed the thoughts away. Her hands gently went around the rabbit's neck and in one fluid swift motion, a cracking sound could be heard as she broke the neck completely. With a sweep of her leg on the ground, branches came up as it seemed to form an upside-down L-like shape as she had the branches wrap around the rabbit's foot. She first cut at the neck so the blood can start to drain down on the grass. Maemi used her nails as she cut at the specific places and pulled the skin down to around the neck and took care of the head by removing it. Tossed it aside, she removed the now skinned rabbit from the branch and handed it to Bjorn for him to cook it. Once he takes it, she went to the stream to rinse her hands from the rabbit's blood. After her hands were clean, she sat down on the other side of the fire, "They smell good." She said towards him, hoping he wouldn't over cook the salmon.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:01 pm
Bjorn would watch as Mae snapped the rabbit’s neck, sliced it open with her nails and skinned it quickly. With a soft grunt and a nod of approval, he would step over and take the skinned rabbit from her as she went to rinse her hands in the stream.making another steel spike, he would have it skewer the rabbit as it hung from his grip and carry it into the flame to roast. When Mae came back and remarked that the salmon smelled good, Bjorn would nod, “Yea, they’re probably ready to eat. He’d say as he crouched down and touched the ground. She would see the metal spikes with the fish recede to remove them from the fire. Bjorn would gesture in a pushing motion towards Mae and one spike would twist and carry the fish closer to her as he brought the others over to himself.”they look good too...” he’d comment as he pulled the first spike out of the ground and ripped a piece of fish off the body with his teeth skin and all as he sat there across from her on a rock, his body still finishing drying from their time in the water, his pants thrown over another rock beside him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:04 pm
Thankfully there was a firepit to block most of the view so it didn't bother Maemi as much. While the rabbit cooked, Bjorn had adjusted the steel spike as she took the salmon that was meant for her. Taking it, she sliced it with her claws and started to eat the meat part and toss the skin/scales into the fire as she ate. The salmon was perfection and it was good. After few bites, "What do we do now?" Maemi questioned him, wondering if he had something in mind or would they continue to follow and see where the wilds take them to? Maemi glanced down at the basket of berries as she pushed it with her foot, slid the berries across the grass and towards Grym, wondering if he wanted any.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:16 pm
Bjorn would reach across when she pushed the berries towards him, grabbing a small handful for himself, “Thanks.” He’d say as he munched on a few before biting off some more fish. When she asked what he wanted to do now, the big man shrugged, “I don’t know.... is there anything you’re feeling like doing?” Bjorn would ask back as he finished his first fish and grabbed another, tossing the head, tail and bones of the first over his shoulder as he watched the rabbit cook in the fire. Of course he had a couple ideas what he might like to do, but wasnt going to voice those right now. He had already had her mad at him once for today, he didn’t want to start another fight just yet. Though when he thought of a fight, he was sort of tempted to see if she was up for a rematch for their little fight the previous night. Feeling like he had finally dried off from the heat of the fire, Bjorn stood and walked over to the rock that his pants were laying on, turning back towards Mae and Grym to talk as he put them back on, “We could always spar, call it a rematch for last night....” he’d say, giving her a smirk and a joking glare as he pulled his pants up. “At least after we rest a bit after we finish eating.... don’t want to do anything too strenuous on a full stomach if we don’t have to.” He’d say as he finished off a second salmon.  
◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff