Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:04 pm
User Image Iris glanced at the world below, how long had it been since she'd floated above the surface. She never ever really landed she didn't like feeling her own weight, but perhaps she should check that the land locked kistu were up too. There used to be a lot of seraphim around, but iris had come to realize the decline since she could no longer remember the last Seraphim she'd met in the sky. Not that she was lonely she had her small bird friend.

The swallowtail chirped nestled contently on her back comfortably content to use the back of Iris's head for a wind block.

"shall we head down then?" the kitsu asked the resting bird as they slowly made their decent. Ok maybe she was missing a little conversation. It used to be a lot easier to find someone in the sky to talk to. She saw the treetops come into view as she descended and started flying gracefully above the grass wondering if anyone was nearby.

User Image

MidnightWolves202

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith walked forward with her guardian starry her tail was complaining about being hungry again. She told it to hush as she was tired of it complaining.

Lilith: Hush it you!!!Or I'll chop you off...

And then her tail began to talk back to her...

Tail: Exactly how will you do that?

Lilith began to get frustrated at the fact she had a tail with a head on it...

Lilith: (Yells) SHUT UP!!!I WISH I NEVER HAD YOU!!!

Starry day began to interfere with their argument...

Starry day: I believe Lilith is right to tell you to be quiet. I feel someone is close...

The tail nodded in agreement finally then Lilith sighed a sigh of relief...  

MidnightWolves202

Fashionable Kitten

1,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:44 pm
Iris floated down gazing at some flowers, my it had been some time hadn't it? A loud set of arguing made Iris cringe. That sounded problematic, perhaps she could help. Beating her four wing she flew a bit higher to try to locate the source of the argument.

She was about to introduce herself, when she realized the head of the kitsu was actually a skull, and a nightmare at that. She quickly flew behind a tree. What happened down here for such a creature to exist now? The situation was beginning to make her nervous. The head sounded hungry... or tail head?

Iris quietly observed. Hopefully it wouldn't notice her, for a while. Not that she could camouflage well against a tree.

MidnightWolves202

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:12 pm
Lilith heard a whoosh and decided to not move further.For this could be an enemy.Lilith decided to shout that she was not a threat in case if the were not an enemy...

Lilith: I'm not going to hurt you...And tail you say anything stupid or threatening and i will cut you off!!!

Her tail began to argue with her again...

Tail: What if they are an enemy tho?

Lilith told her tail who doesn't care about other breeds that if this was an angelic and it insulted them she would definitely cut it off...

Lilith: Tail if this is an angelic and you insult them I'm gonna slice you off of me!!!!I don't care if I'll have a stump as a tail!!!

Her tail began to try and bite her....Starry day managed to get them to stop...and said that if it is an angelic they were probably scaring the poor thing half to death...

Starry day: You two are probably scaring it half to death if it is an angelic!!!So stop fighting!!!

Lilith began to sob...she knew the angelic would not like her for she was terrifying...maybe that's why the whoosh even happened...she then saw the most beautiful flower..she decided to pick it and throw where the whoosh ended...  

MidnightWolves202

Fashionable Kitten

1,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

MidnightWolves202

Fashionable Kitten

1,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sakura no hana ran towards the sound of sobbing...Liliana Rose followed...Then when they came to the source it was her aunt Lilith...

Liliana: Aunt Lilith!!!!What's wrong?!

Lilith looked up at her niece....

Lilith: There's a kitsu that isn't coming out...I fear they fear me...

Liliana looked through her basket for a tissue so she could be nice to her aunt...

Liliana: Cheer up Aunt Lilith!!!My parents love you and my mother is a crystal angelic!!!I mean my father is a nightmare too....and he fell in love with my mother...oh and hi tail...

The tail ask her for food...

Tail: do you have food Liliana?

Liliana of course did...

Liliana: Of course tail, I always bring food!!!It's your favorite too!!!Peas and carrots steamed with rice!!!

The tail gobbled it all down...thanking her afterwards...

Tail: Thank you Liliana...

Of course Liliana said something back...

Liliana: Of course!It's really not that big a deal!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:54 am
without much of a chance to slip in Iris watched this all unfold. Perhaps this nightmare wasn't so bad strange as it was. the nightmare's she remembered were terrifying creatures with their cursed eyes sewn shut. She'd never seen such a strange tail that could talk before. She was growing more curious that frightened as the three bickered in front of her. It was certainly terrifying though having a skull for a head.

Iris particularly felt bad when the Kitsu started sobbing. But as she was about to join in another kitsu came out and started talking to the nightmare. a relative from the sounds of it. Once they were finished Iris did finally slip out and reveal herself still floating above the earth.

"I apologize, there wasn't much of a chance for me to get a word in." she gave a smile flapping her four wings to stay aloft. "I don't come down to the ground very often it's been years since my last visit, I see a lot has changed." he pale pink eyes gazed between the two kitsu and the guardian. my those were rare, or at least they used to be quite.

MidnightWolves202

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

MidnightWolves202

Fashionable Kitten

1,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:33 am
Liliana looked over and began to talk to the kitsu who had shown themself.

Liliana: I'm sorry about my aunt's tail...her tail is vegetarian...Tail please apologize...

The tail apologized to Lilith and the angelic...

Tail: Sorry 'bout that...

Starry Day came out with some raw potatoes and carrots...she had went to dig up more stuff for Lilith to eat...starry Day saw Liliana and gave her the food instead...

Starry Day: Sorry for just disappearing....I just wanted to be helpful...

Liliana gave starry Day the biggest hug...

Liliana: Well why don't we all have lunch then?At least my aunt knows how to cook and clean!!!

Lilith looked at the angelic then at Liliana...

Lilith: You don't mind having lunch here with me do you?

She was scared the angelic was gonna say yes...so she went back to crying again...  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 4:10 pm
Iris continued to watch, as the guardian appeared once again with food for the nightmare. they invited her to join in, but before she could answer the nightmare began to cry. "Oh Please don't cry, I would love to eat with you." She hovered around carefully. she never really had food made for her. She tended to snag berries and where she could. Preferring to stay in the sky.

swallow nestled behind her head chirped waking from all the noise. hovering over Iris's head looking at the three new faces. the bird chirped again before landing in between the seraphim's ears.

"This is my friend Amaryllis"
MidnightWolves202

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Role Play Space

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff