Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Tattoo Excursion - Roku & 'Maeko'

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 8:09 am
User Image

The Karasu Tattoo shop is owned and operated by Roku Uchiha-Yozen. This is the one stop shop for tattoo's as any type of tattoo can be found here. From your traditional tattoos such as bamboo and rake & strike, to your more modern day tattoos with needles. For those who are a little more squeamish, the facilities also always has a Yozen on staff who can do chakra tattoos. The location has become exceedingly popular not only to the residents of Konoha, but of tattoo enthusiasts around the world. Known for their great artists and low wait times, the shop continues to thrive. While Roku is away the shop is often attended to by a short woman with black hair by the name of Hikami. It is often said that her tea was an equal reason to why Roku's business has become so successful. The clients love getting tattoos while drinking a cup of her tea.

Brooy

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 12:29 pm
User Image
Maeko Tsujihara
Uplift Spice - Nanatsu No Umi

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 3,430 / 3,430 โœ˜โ•‘ NATURE CHAKRAx 500 / 500 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 3,480 / 3,480 x โœ˜โ•‘ XPx 21,805 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 30,000
โœ˜โ•‘ Arashigakure x โœ˜โ•‘ Chunin x โœ˜โ•‘ S+ Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Bukijutsu / Bukijutsu / Bloodline

tab 'YOU ARE NOT PUTTING A TATTOO ON ME!!' Maeko's voice screamed in their head, Rabu groaned. They were rubbing the back of their head, Maeko was giving them a headache. "Cooooome on, you've never even gotten one before, you might like it." They spoke to her aloud, no one around paying any attention. They were walking around the Leaf again, incognito with Maeko's disguise. They'd just gotten some dumplings and ramen, and now Rabu wanted to check out a tattoo shop they'd seen a few days ago. Maeko however was vehemently against it.

tab Too late though, Rabu was waltzing on into the shop. As they pushed open the door, a little bell rang. Their green eyes would take in the interior of the shop, before giving a wave to whomever was working. A soft smile on their face. "Good afternoon, I hope you guys aren't busy! I was looking for something, tattoo wise." They were half way in the door, holding it open slightly, their other hand gripping the door frame.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+6 Strength || +8 Speed || +8 Agility || +6 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation DR: [ + 0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]
      โ†ต

โœ˜โ•‘ Ongoing Techniques

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
              โ—
              โ—
              โ—
              โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

โœ˜โ•‘ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Non-Combat Passives

โ— Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
              โ— Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
              โ— Text Here
              โ— Text Here
              โ— Text Here
              โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
              Notes:
              Brooy

Roy-schach

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 9:24 pm
User Image

It was one of the rare occasions where Roku found himself at the tattoo shop. Between his shinobi responsibilities and his business, he generally had to spend more time working as a shinobi. The days he did have time to be at the Tattoo shop were some of his most therapeutic as he got to relax and take part in one of his greatest passions. It was on this day that Rabo waltzed right into his shop asking for a tattoo of some sort. Roku stood at the receptionist desk doing some paperwork when Rabu came into the building. There was perhaps 10 different people already being tattooed at the moment, all in various art styles and different ways of tattooing. "Well, if you're looking for a tattoo, you've come to the right place. Depending on what you're looking to get, I'm sure we can fit you in. I'm the resident Yozen on staff, Roku. Nice to meet you." The man smiled as he spoke, looking up from his paperwork. Roku would then set it down before standing up to shake Rabu's hand. "If you have a reference picture I could have it on you in less than a few seconds."

User Image

โ—†๏ฟค CHAKRAx 5,000 / 5,000 x โ—†๏ฟค INFUUIN KAIx 350 / 350 x โ—†๏ฟค ลŒ-INARIx 500 / 500 x โ—†๏ฟค CELESTIALx 1,000 / 1,000 x โ—†๏ฟค STAMINAx 5,000 / 5,000 xx
                โ—†๏ฟค Bloodline/Scholar/Bukijutsux โ—†๏ฟค S+ RANK GENIN xโ—†๏ฟค UCHIHA-YOZEN x โ—†๏ฟค Konohagakurex

[ Profile Linkl ]

โ–๏ฟค Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

โ–๏ฟค Passives
                  โ— Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ]
                  โ— Fireproof Technique [ Taika no Jutsu ]
                  โ— Electrical Resistance Training [ Teikou no Kuntou ]
                  โ— Fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
                  โ— Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.
                  โ— Able to do seals with one hand.
                  โ— Bloodline techniques are considered overwhelming.
                  โ— Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique and must pay no less than 5 stamina.

โ–๏ฟค Current Stats
                  โ— Strength โ–บ 6
                  โ— Speed โ–บ 6
                  โ— Agility โ–บ 6
                  โ— Endurance โ–บ 8

โ–๏ฟค Other Additives
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

โ–๏ฟค Jutsu Used
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  Roy-schach

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:39 pm
User Image
Maeko Tsujihara

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 3,430 / 3,430 โœ˜โ•‘ NATURE CHAKRAx 500 / 500 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 3,480 / 3,480 x โœ˜โ•‘ XPx 21,805 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 30,000
โœ˜โ•‘ Arashigakure x โœ˜โ•‘ Chunin x โœ˜โ•‘ S+ Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Bukijutsu / Bukijutsu / Bloodline

tab Upon getting a good look around, Rabu realized it was rather busy. Then their hand went to their mouth as they gasped a little. They had just caught sight of Roku. The Kaguya's cheeks turned a tint pink from pale, but kept a straight face as best they could. They'd approach the counter that separated the two of them, they'd lean into it a little. The buzzing of tattoo needles and what other methods they might use droning in the background. Rabu had to admit it was pretty exciting, the view wasn't half bad either. At least the two of them could agree on that much. They listened, making sure to repeat his name in the back of their head. "Roku's a cute name! I'm Maeko Tsujihara! Yeah, I got something for ya to look at."

tab Rabu would slip their hand into a pocket and procure a small folded piece of paper. On it was a kanji, meaning Camelia. They'd hand it to Roku and smile. "It means a lot to me, the flower. I wanna put it on my arm here." They'd take their left hand and point to their upper right arm, on the side, below the shoulder. "Yozen, is that your bloodline, is it the tattoo one??" It'd suddenly clicked for them, even Maeko's curiosity was piqued. "It must be pretty nifty."

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used

โ†ต

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
              โ—
              โ—
              โ—
              โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
              โ— Text Here
              โ— Text Here
              โ— Text Here
              โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
              Notes:
              Brooy

Roy-schach

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:55 pm
User Image

Oh well thank you. I like your name too." Roku would reply as Maeko pulled out a piece of paper with a design already placed on it. The man would reach over from his position to grip the paper and take a closer look at it. Roku's eyes moved over it rather quickly before looking at the place where Maeko wanted the tattoo placed. "Shouldn't be a problem." Roku took a look down toward the artists, seeing that all of the chairs except for one already had clients. "Seems like I'll be your artist today. Would you like tea or anything? We have a whole menu there if you'd like to take a look." Roku would point at a small stack of paper menus. The menu itself contained various beverage and light snacks. "Yozen is my bloodline. I'm also an Uchiha, but I don't use that name often." Roku shrugged softly as he walked over to his chair, patting the seat. "The Yozen clan has a lot of nifty abilities as you put it. It's generally versatile, but our expertise is fuuinjutsu of course." Roku would continue explaining as he waited for Maeko to take a seat. "Did you have a chance to think about how you would like your tattoo placed? We have your traditional methods, machines, and of course chakra tattoos. Chakra tattoos are completely painless if that's a concern for you. The cost varies based on method you'd like used."

User Image

โ—†๏ฟค CHAKRAx 5,000 / 5,000 x โ—†๏ฟค INFUUIN KAIx 350 / 350 x โ—†๏ฟค ลŒ-INARIx 500 / 500 x โ—†๏ฟค CELESTIALx 1,000 / 1,000 x โ—†๏ฟค STAMINAx 5,000 / 5,000 xx
                โ—†๏ฟค Bloodline/Scholar/Tamerx โ—†๏ฟค S+ RANK CHUNIN xโ—†๏ฟค UCHIHA-YOZEN x โ—†๏ฟค Konohagakurex

[ Profile Linkl ]

โ–๏ฟค Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

โ–๏ฟค Passives
                  โ— Fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
                  โ— Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.
                  โ— Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique and must pay no less than 5 stamina.

โ–๏ฟค Current Stats
                  โ— Strength โ–บ 6
                  โ— Speed โ–บ 6
                  โ— Agility โ–บ 6
                  โ— Endurance โ–บ 8

โ–๏ฟค Other Additives
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

โ–๏ฟค Jutsu Used
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  Roy-schach

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:38 pm
User Image
Maeko Tsujihara

tab Roku's compliment only prompted a bigger smile from Rabu. Maeko, if she could, would have rolled her eyes. They'd watch as he looked over the tattoo they wanted. After an examination, they'd be thrilled to find out he'd be the one working on the tattoo. "Well, I feel honored, tattooed by the owner themself!~" Rabu was grinning. "I'd love some chai, if you don't mind?" The kaguya took the menu and read over it, looking for anything that might sound good to eat. "You Uchiha are quite special indeed. One of my best friend's an Uchiha too." They'd add to their conversation, before listening to how the Yozen clan works. "I was sorta wanting to get it via needle, but can the chakra tattoo's do anything special?" The girlish figure would chuckle, when he worried about the possibility of pain. "I've experienced worse, I'm sure I can handle the needle."

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used

โ†ต

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
              โ—
              โ—
              โ—
              โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
              โ— Text Here
              โ— Text Here
              โ— Text Here
              โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
              Notes:
              Brooy

Roy-schach

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:03 pm
User Image

"Yeah, chai shouldn't be any issue." Roku would say to Rabu before putting the order in with one of the various waiters walking around the tattoo shop. Roku picked up a kit with all of his tools in it before opening it. One by one he would begin to pull out various colors, needles, and other equipment. "I don't know if I would call the Uchiha all that special." Roku shrugged softly. He knew the horrors the Uchiha put themselves through in order to obtain power. It was something he knew all too well. The man turned back around to face Rabu. "Chakra tattoo's aren't particularly special unless you want them to be. I can seal things in tattoos and use them for various techniques, but unless you know how to seal or have me near you, they would be mostly useless other than looking cool." He would explain. As he did so, a crow tattoo he had on his shoulder would raise from it's spot into a fully 3-D bird that was only the color of black and white. "Needle tattoos aren't that bad. Depending on where you want the tattoo and you can always say you did it the better way."

User Image

โ—†๏ฟค Bloodline/Scholar/Tamerx โ—†๏ฟค S+ RANK CHUNIN xโ—†๏ฟค UCHIHA-YOZEN x โ—†๏ฟค Konohagakurex

[ Profile Linkl ]

โ–๏ฟค Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

โ–๏ฟค Passives

โ–๏ฟค Current Stats
                  โ— Strength โ–บ 6
                  โ— Speed โ–บ 6
                  โ— Agility โ–บ 6
                  โ— Endurance โ–บ 8

โ–๏ฟค Other Additives
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

โ–๏ฟค Jutsu Used
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  Roy-schach

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:55 am
User Image
Maeko Tsujihara

tab "Pffft, well I think the eyes are pretty, not a big fan of the genjutsu, but hey pretty eyes!~" They'd tease in response to his own remark. Their eyes watched him prep for the tattoo job. Setting all his tools he might need on the table next to the tattoo chair. Rabu was actually starting to get so anxious that Maeko quipped, 'You're gonna chicken out, I know it!~', Rabu quickly struck back, 'I bet I can actually get a date tho...' Maeko ignored it and kept to herself, a bit annoyed by their words. Their attention drifted back to Roku, barely understanding their explanation of the uses of the chakra tattoos. "Mmmmh well then, best to just go with the classic I'd say. Just position my arm however, I'm ready to go when you are, Mister Roku.~"

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used

โ†ต

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
              โ—
              โ—
              โ—
              โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
              โ— Text Here
              โ— Text Here
              โ— Text Here
              โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
              Notes:
              Brooy

Roy-schach

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:57 pm
User Image

"Ha... Yeah... Pretty eyes." Roku repeated back, finding the statement rather ironic given what had to happen to obtain them. Roku supposed that one could find beauty in the process, but Roku didn't feel this way in any capacity. In fact he hated the eyes that he held. Perhaps more ironic that he saw his curse mark a blessing in comparison to his sharingan. The man found his thoughts dwelling far too long on the subject and looked toward the only distraction he had at the moment, the tattoo. Roku gently gripped Maeko by the elbow and wrist to position their arm in the most comfortable position possible. The man would then turn to his machine, a gentle hum coming from his direction as the machine whirred to life. "Alright. Just relax. It's gonna hurt a bit, but you'll be alright." Roku would warn before beginning to make his first marks into Maeko's skin, following the design they had given to him previously. "Let me know if you get uncomfortable or need a break."

User Image

[ Profile Linkl ]

โ–๏ฟค Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

โ–๏ฟค Passives

โ–๏ฟค Current Stats
                  โ— Strength โ–บ 6
                  โ— Speed โ–บ 6
                  โ— Agility โ–บ 6
                  โ— Endurance โ–บ 8

โ–๏ฟค Other Additives
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

โ–๏ฟค Jutsu Used
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  Roy-schach

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games