Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Nekonokami Moments

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sylamb

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 11:07 am
Moments in Time

Traveling as adolescents with the clan. Background, relationships and skill development.

User Image

All Nekonokami welcomed.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 11:36 am
S U Z U N Y A
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Age 10

User Image

Within the fields of an undisclosed location a shadow moved quickly through the tall grasses. A feline with large paws darted this way and that. Light on its feet, it avoided matting down any foliage in order to cover its tracks. With miles between it and the nearby village, the cat's pace slowed and soon a boy walked in its place. Nekonokami Suzunya had managed to get in a spot of trouble with his cousin Tomo in the nearby village. It wasn't anything serious, but some childish thievery of sweet vanilla cream. Suzunya hadn't managed to make off with his corked bottle, but he was sure Tomo did since the farmer and barista chased the ebony haired rapscallion and the amethyst crowned child. Suzu had been careful not to be seen changing into cat form, which aided in a clean escape. If had been caught, he would've said his name was Kiichi. It worked a couple of times, since the two looked similar, save for the white tips in his hair and on ears when in cat form.

Heading back to the caravan where the rest of the clan was camping, Suzu mimicked a skip he had seen a dancer in town perform.
            "One-two, three-four. One-two, three-four," he counted aloud, remembering the beat of the drum and rhythm to the movement. Barefeet stepped this way and that around vines plants and small branches until he came to wooded pastures. He was getting close to camp now. Soon, he'd be tasting the sweet cream with Tomo! Smile on his face, he stopped suddenly as he spotted someone crouched down by a fallen log. He recognized the younger Nekonokami instantly with her tussles of white hair and black tipped ears. While he was sure no one was around, the kids had been told to keep their feline traits hidden when not at camp. "Fuku-chaaaaan," he sang softly once he was within arm's reach of her. His palms went over the girl's ears, matting them against her head. "Whachnya, doin?" his feline accent slipping out as he looked over her shoulder.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Narrative: How Suzunya discovered his love for Dance.
Sherbert_Lullaby

Sylamb

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:40 pm
N E K O N O K A M I
═══════════════════════ ═══════════════════════
F U K U

User Image

Neck craning back, Fuku looked up at Suzu with big ole lemondrop eyes. "Suzu-nya-nya-kuuuun," she cried, hiccupping through his name with tiny meows. He'd see in her lap a crushed basket holding all kinds of mushrooms, flowers and roots. Underneath her precious basket was a twisted ankle. It was pretty easy to sum up what had happened. She'd been playfully gathering things Asa had instructed her to get. While skipping on the log, she didn't notice how rotten it was and fell through very ungracefully. But, she wasn't crying because of her ankle. "Mama worked so hard to make me my own basket and I crushed it!" tears streamed down her face as held the broken basket in the air letting all the items she gathered fling out everywhere. "Waaaaaaaaaaaah. Why am I so clumsy? Waaaaaaaaah," her cries were long, loud and occasionally interrupted by big gasps of air. "I'm no good at anything, Suzunya," she pouted, looking down at her broken basket. Really, it wasn't THAT BAD and was totally fixable, but she was seven years old and her whole world was the basket right now.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items