Meeting for the first time [PRP]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CryptidCat13

Blessed Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fuu heard her favorite author had finished the last book to the series she was reading, she loved the series. It scared her, but she enjoyed being scared. She walked into the book store, this book store books were never in order, so she really had to look to see if it came in yet. Books were her favorite. Reading took her away from reality, which was great, because she had no friends, had a tendency to be awkward or weird, not that she opened up to many people. She hid herself from everyone so they wouldn't judge her.
She used to be open and would talk to people when she was young, that's how she found out she was weird, which made her awkward and lose all her self worth. She didn't want pity, she just wished she had friends, that understood her and accepted her for her, liked her quirks. She sighed and scanned the books slowly, just i case she seen another she wanted to read.
She also loved making jewelry and knit things for people, she was really good at making things like hats, scarves, sweaters, and traded them for money, or food. She made a pretty good living on the jewelry.
Ughhh this book store drover her nuts, mysteries ixed with romance and history books, no organization at all. this drove her nuts. But she kept looking, hoping to find the book, she would ask the guy at the front, but he ws old and she had asked before and he just talked her ears off and didnt answer her question. oh well, she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
"You know, I really don't like books."

"How can someone not like books? Must be something you like to read."

Yu opened the door to the store first, holding it open for Isiah, who reluctantly entered with very little enthusiasm on his face. It was hard to believe, he got it. How could someone not like reading? There were so many different kinds of books to read, surely he liked something? Didn't he even like art books? The answer was no. To everything. He really did not like to read, not even if it was an art book. Isish was always proud to say that he was self-taught when it came to painting and drawing. It was his one true talent. His only talent. While Yu had so many things he was good at. Honestly, the Tenku had always been jealous of the other's ease at learning new things. Not that he'd tell Yu. Didn't want him getting a big head over it.

Making a face, Isiah took a quick glance around the place. So quiet. So many books.

Yu, on the other hand, was taking a deep breath in, closing his eyes for the moment. This was one of his favorite places to be. And he had a little silver left over from a trade the day before. Maybe a new detective book? Something to talk to Naoto the next time he say the other Kitsu.

Grabbing Isiah by the collar of his sweater, Yu easily pulled the shorter male along with him as he looked over the shelves, moving closer to a dark-colored Angelic in the process. Isiah continued to grumble as he allowed himself to be steered along, giving the spine of each book a half-hearted glance before giving one of many sighs.

"I give you five minutes," the Tenku whispered into Yu's ear, straightening out his sweater once he was back in control of his body.

"Challenge accepted."

CryptidCat13

Hoshi Lockhart

Crew

Eloquent Muse

CryptidCat13

Blessed Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:27 am
Fuu noticed the two guys, one looking bored as fuuuuu.How could anyone be bored in a book store? She looked back at the books, scanning them, then she noticed there was a new mystery by an author she really enjoyed. She plucked it out and read the back of the novel. "Ohhhhh, i like this!" She said to herself. She needed to make friends though, so maybe she should speak to the guys, which was going to be very scary for her, but she hoped they would be friendly.

"Hello, My name is Fuu, sometimes mistaken for Kuu (lol), but I assure you its Fuu. I just found this interesting book by a great author I enjoy, would you like to see it? If you want it you can have it, I read the back, it seems really good, I love mysteries and horror books, but this one is mystery." She smiled at the two male kitsu. "I would like to write a book one day, but I need to practice."

She smiled at the two, trying to look as kind as possible so they wouldn;t blow her off. She talked alot when she was nervous, she hoped she was hiding her nervous nature well enough.

"So, what kin of book are you looking for?"

She whispered so the guy at the front wouldn't hear. .

" "I wish the books were more organized so I could find books easier"

She went to hand the book over to the Kitsu who seemed to be dragging in the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:25 pm
Well, this was going better. Talking to another Kitsu was so much better than looking at boring ole books any day of the week. Isiah's attention, previously starting to quickly disappear into the back of his brain, perked up as the Angelic greeted them. The wings on his back fluttered a little bit before settling down.

The other male opened his mouth to speak first, only to be abruptly cut off by Isiah.

"Oh, your name is Fuu? This is Yu. Matching names, that's kinda cute." With a glance at the silver-haired Kitsu, Isiah shrugged. As usual, Yu was giving him a stoic expression that neither told him if Yu found it as funny as he did or not. He was certain, no matter how long they knew each other, he would never be able to understand Yu. "He finds it amusing, too. You just can't tell through all the serious expressions." As Yu graciously took the book offered to him and turned it over, the Tenku offered a friendly grin to Fuu. "I'm Isiah. Not much of a reader, but this dude is."

Having finished reading the back, Yu gave a nod and looked back at Fuu. "I'm just looking for anything of interest I haven't read, yet. I'm not picky on genre, so I've never minded the....Unique storage."

"You sure you don't want it? It does sound interesting." Isiah went to inspect the shelves around him, more out of curiosity of the disorder of the place than any interest in the actual books. It was chaotic. No sense or reason to it. He liked it!

CryptidCat13

Hoshi Lockhart

Crew

Eloquent Muse

CryptidCat13

Blessed Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:01 pm
Hoshi Lockhart

Fuu smiled at both of the males, who she had to admit were adorable.

"How about we make a deal, you read it, when you are done send it to me? I'm looking for this horror called the final tower, its a horror book, there were several before it, but I can't see it anywhere...."

She pouted without realizing, then snapped out of it, hopefully before they noticed.

"If i can't find it, there's plenty more to read, just really liked the series. That book is really good, read it!!!" She joked "This is my fav place to come, i read so much it's not even funny., so you ever hear of the dark tower series?"

She smirked at the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:13 pm
Once again, Yu went to open his mouth to speak, but Isiah swung his head back around to the two others. Gripping the other male's shoulder, he excitedly popped his head back into the conversation.

"Horror? I might have read a horror book a long time ago, but I can't quite remember the title or what it was about. I did!" he added, sounding quite shocked at the look Yu was giving him. Total disbelief at the fact Isiah would ever pick up a book. At least to open it. If someone told him the Tenku had picked up a book to use as a doorstop or set his paints down on, he'd believe that way more than something he had read. "Took a long time to read it, though. Hard to focus." Yu rolled his eyes, giving a small smile. Now that he did believe. The only thing Isiah ever seemed passionate about and able to focus on was painting or sketching. He had quite the paw for coming up with different monster designs.

"No, can't say I have," Yu answered softly, a much different energy than his companion who had quickly gone back to studying the store and seemed to be ignoring the other two. Seemed to be, but really wasn't. He gave Fuu the same little smile that he'd given to Isiah earlier. "I will do that, thank you. Maybe we could discuss the book when I give it back." It'd be nice to have someone to talk to about literature. Isiah was open to trying and helping him with a lot of different things, like the garden or foraging in the woods, but books were really not the Tenku's strength at all. "Mm, I have not."

Turning back around, Isiah patted Yu on the shoulder. "I think the last thing you read was a math book." Raising his paw to his mouth, he leaned in away from the Earthborn, and whispered, "He's super weird and reads things like that for fun."  

Hoshi Lockhart

Crew

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Crew

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:15 pm
Fuu laughed at them both, they were hilarious, and could tell they were great friends. that made her smile even more. she took another book. "Hey guys, i think i'm going to get a job here, and put the books in order, cuz i know it would be more helpful. so i will always give a discount to you two. so buy whatever you want, and if you need to find me, i will be here. i know hes not looking for a worker, but ive known him for awhile (the itsu who owns the shop) and he needs a beak. i think this place suits me. and i can read all day when no one is around, so bonus!" she gigled and realized she had to talk to the owner, but she really had a good feeling about this. "you two are so funny!!! Thank you for making a bad day better. well not bad, but boring. She smiled at them, then looked some more at the books.  
Role Play Space

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games