Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
🦗 || The Swarm Chronicles | Act V Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:50 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Nimure's body language became more avoidant than usual, which made Takao look at him much more closely. He scrutinized the way Nimure kind of shook things off before dropping a bombshell. Takao's eyebrows shot up at the confession but he was understandably speechless as Nimure continued speaking. He had no idea to break to Nimure that he and Kiku had had a strange moment when taking down Akito, on a taskforce similar to the one he was with Nimure on. He laughed nervously as Nimure kept talking until the Aburame seemed finished with his confession.

"I, well, listen - I think things like that are always complicated. For what it's worth, I think you're way better than that douche she's dating," Takao comforted. It was hard to keep his expression from darkening as he recalled how desperate Kiku had been to keep her secrets from everyone. He could be Nimure's confidant and cheerleader without letting those things slip, couldn't he? "It's probably just a matter of time, y'know. She'll see how great you are. You're shaping up as a ninja and you're as cool as ever." He held his breath as he waited to see how Nimure took what Takao had to say.

Used:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck as we trudged onward. "It's not really about me. Kiku is a loyal person. I think that even if she's in love with me or anyone else that she wouldn't leave Momotaro or betray him. That's the right thing but it's still eating me up inside." Ever since that happened this all had been consuming me. I was being devoured by guilt and even though I knew that Kiku and I's bond could recover from it that our relationship would still be scarred nonetheless. "Kiku is better than me." I sighed out the words that I would never say to Kiku herself lest I give her an even bigger ego. Yet I still felt that this was essentially true. "There's a lot about me that's broken but I never rise above it. I just keep sinking further and further. Kiku's been through some real s**t but it makes her better. She comes off as arrogant and uppity but it's a mask. In reality, she always does the right thing. She makes me wanna be a better person." I stopped lamenting only to admire Kiku's better qualities. My words were tinged with hope as I continued. "I might do some messed up s**t but I'm a pack animal. I'll always protect my own." I spoke with conviction as I remembered helping Kiku with her puppet body and the various other challenges that I protected my friends from. "Moriyama's always there for me too. I do what I can to do right by him." I was always introverted but I knew the value of choosing good and reliable friends even if they were few in number.

×TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: B】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 04】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 810 || 810】▰【STAMINA: 810 || 810】▰【INSECTS: 650 || 650

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Kochū: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochū often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochū will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochū may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

ghostfinch

pyrategross

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:03 am
User Image

Nimure thought so highly of Kiku and her loyalty, but hadn't she almost kissed him after they won against Akito? He could have been reading into it but there was definitely something there, he was sure of it, and he was uneasy over the idea of Nimure hating him for it. Maybe she was loyal, and that's why they didn't end up kissing, but maybe she was just... human. And she was confused about what she wanted.

"I think you both work well together. I got to see your file," he confessed. "Before this mission. Before any collaboration with Konoha, I got to see the files of you and Kiku and some other leaf ninja. I'm sure things were redacted - privacy and secrets and all that - but you two have a good track record together. You're great friends and coworkers and you could be something more, too. I still think... I still think you shouldn't give up." He wasn't sure how else to get it through Nimure. Kiku talked so highly of him, like he did her, but neither of them were willing to act on it.

It was so frustrating.

"You would be surprised, is all I'm saying. If you approached her the right way, I think she would reconsider. You haven't heard her talk about you like you hung the moon, but I have. That's all I'm saying." He put his hands in his pockets. "Before we close this thing up and you return to your day-to-day life in Konoha... promise me, man. Promise me you aren't going to sabotage yourself anymore."

Used:

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces