Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
谷 || Tanigakure Academy [ I'll think of something later. ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tanigakure's own ninja Academy! A place for young ninja to hone their skills under the proper supervision of an experienced Ninja. For players that decide to start as an Academy Student, this is where you will go to train.

Academy hijinks carrying over from here.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:49 pm
User Image"A Yamanaka?" Airen repeated after Inoyuri, understanding very little what that name meant, but since she made it sound so good, he believed it must be good. He trusted her, whatever it was she would do, as only a child could trust a pretty stranger who had been nothing but nice for them. He would agree right away, right after hearing out Arashikara, that is, as she followed up right after Inoyuri with more help.

The child had just come out of remedial lessons. Having to work even more on what they had just got out of school for may have been the exact opposite of fun for other school children, but Airen had no such negative bone in his body. In fact, he was enjoying the attention he was receiving, staring in happy surprise at the suddenly appearing shadow. He gave it an eager wave.

Airen beamed a smile up to both girls, "Thank you very much both big sisters! Inoyuri nee-chan, if you think it will help, then please do whatever it is you have in mind to me! I want to make mommy proud and help her stop worrying!".

"And Arashikara ane-chan, that will actually be super helpful." His big cute small turned into a pout as he remembered his scores on not only his last hand seal quiz but also his last kanji test. Poking his fingers together, he muttered half to himself and half for the other girls to hear, "I haven't even remembered all of my kanji and the teacher still expects me to remember all of my hand signs, too..."

Sad Airen mode never lasted long, though. A glittering, "Ehehehe," quickly punctuated the end of his test score reflections, "But that just means I have to try harder and harder until I succeed, just like mommy says she does whenever she has trouble. So nee-chan, nee-chan. Whenever Inoyuri nee-chan is ready to help, I'm ready to learn!".

[20 sentences]

pyrategross

Novasse

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff