Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
ALERT!AMERICANIZED LIVE ACTION! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tina Tomorrow

Tina Tomorrow

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 am
I could see myself watching a whole season of this american live action if it were to manage surviving long on broadcast. I'de grow to like it much like Sabans Masked Rider. That's if I were still 7-8 years of age.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:26 am
User Image

Allow me to be the one to update
what was stated in 2006 at the beginning of this thread.

The footage has nothing to do with Saban.
User Image

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Elethiae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:19 pm
crying I actually saw the entire intro to that horror show! What the hell were they doing? What the hell were they smoking?! That is the result of someone with siphilis staring into a microwave for an hour and then deciding to 'do something constructive.' Its not like the English version of Sailor moon didnt scare some off us half way to pluto aready! Usagi sounds like a cowgirl in labor for heaven's sake! Now she lookis like some prom Queen with to much bleach in her teeth and pants! For Shame! Hope those ppl get Ibola and croak!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:31 pm
well the link the the supposed footage has been removed so I still haven't seen it. I'm probably grateful for this.  

NichiTsukinoko

Nakuba

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:22 pm
I first saw this I think about 4 or 5 years ago and my first reaction was WTF was that and then laughing followed. Thank god they never did it.

Too bad Hollywood who are trying to make a buch of anime into americanized Live action movies because they are desperit for Ideas, don't get the hint that what ever they touch that is anime turns worse than crap when they try to make money off of it. though tranformers was an exception. otherwise the others forget it.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff