Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Two of Same Soul ๐Ÿƒ Obei & Miki

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:16 pm
A month following Miki's first meeting with Obei, they agreed to meet again. The woman sent a butterfly to Arashi with a message to meet her at Konoha's gates on a specific day at a specific time.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:41 pm
User Image
โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

User Image
                      Miki had been excited for nearly a week now. That was exactly how long ago she had gotten her message back from Obei saying she was willing to come to Konoha. So many things had happened in the short span of time since she had last seen her friend. She had gotten a promotion, become a professor at the academy, and even become a member of Juei. Though she knew she wasn't supposed to tell Obei about that last part. Beyond that, there was a lot of things in Konoha that Miki wanted to show Obei. It was all just too much. All of this excitement lead to Miki showing up to the gates of the village nearly half a hour before she was supposed to be there to meet Obei. This in turn lead to Miki slowly pacing back and forth at the gate as she waited for her large companion. 'What if she doesn't come?' Miki couldn't help but think as she waited. The thought was heartbreaking after she had spent all that time planning out the perfect tour of Konoha. 'Then will be the best opportunity for me to make my escape, so she better show.' Kurama grumbled.

Miki sighed to herself. 'I'm not going to let you ruin today.' Miki told the fox demon. No not today. She was too excited to see her friend again for him to ruin it just like that. Miki would fight him if she had to to make him shut up. Whatever it took. 'I will ruin every day of your life until you let me free.' Kurama retorted. 'I don't understand why you act as though this was something I agreed to or wanted. If I knew how to get rid of you, I would.' 'I could teach you.' The offer was almost tempting, but Miki knew better than to trust the Fox demon. If anything it would lead to her death. Miki just had to shut him out for now as best as she could while she spent time with Obei. She should be showing up any time now.

Miki
                      Kurama

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

ใ€Œ C K R A : :x2,950 // 2,950 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x2,445 // 2,445 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ E X P : :x68,000 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x70,400 ใ€
tab ใ€Œ Konohagakure ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S-rank Chuunin ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Senju / Uchiha ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Blood / Buki ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Kyuubi Host ใ€

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ„™ ๐”ธ ๐•Š ๐•Š ๐•€ ๐• ๐”ผ ๐•Š โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐• ๐•Œ ๐•‹ ๐•Š ๐•Œ - ๐•Œ ๐•Š ๐”ผ ๐”ป โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Novasse
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
                          The landscape was silent as the day would progress. Boots carried the lone pale oni across the trail, two massive kegs underneath both of the woman's arms. She carefully would make her way to Konoha's gates with elation on her mind. She had been excited to hear from Miki since her visit to Arashi after the events of the Kage Summit. Obei had been working on filling the two large kegs she had on her exclusively for the small host of Kurama. Hopefully she had been working on her alcohol tolerance, as she would hate for Miki to have a repeat of what happened the last time that she had taken a small sip of her sake. The poor thing almost toppled over by the scent of it on its gourd. So be it that the seven foot figure would pass through the tree and make her way towards the gates. Miki would be able to see the stoic girl's expression change ever so slightly while she approached the gate. Obei's stomps picked up pace a little bit while the gate would be growing closer and closer. Her clawed gauntlets would be clutch onto the kegs ever so carefully. It wasn't long after that Obei would stand over Miki, smiling ever so softly. "Obei happy to see Me-Key again." she would have hugged the biju host tight had her arms not been busy carrying the heavy load. She'd exhale, looking towards the gate with worry. This was it, her big moment. Would people here accept here for what she had done?

"Obei...scared. Very scared. Not sure if will go good."

โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                          > Chakra : : 1,810 / / 1,810 x > Stamina : : 2,175 / / 2,175 x > XP : : 2,418 x > Ryo : : ไธก25,100 xxx
                          > Blood / Tai x > Oni / Hyลton x > Arashigakure x > A-rank xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                              > Brew Master: You've delved deep into the ancient ways of Saketon. Through your tireless research and study, you have developed a method of casting Saketon ninjutsu by using claps and stomps. Additionally, you may convert Suiton jutsu into Saketon jutsu by paying 10 additional chakra per rank of the technique you with to convert.
                              > Coldblooded: Obei's saketon brew takes the form of Kakigลri, a frozen ice treat that has her clan's sake chilled inside. When using her saketon techniques, the ice summoned from this can lie dormant on the ground after use, able to be used for her hyoton clan techniques.
                              > Big Chill: Fuuton and Suiton techniques can be empowered to apply half a dose of frostbite per rank as if they were Hyouton techniques when they hit, lowering their temperatures such that they leave behind ice and snow in their wake. This increases their cost by 10 per rank when used.
                              > Oni Passive: Being originally from mountain and volcano environments, the Oni have grown into a tough and resilient people with hides strong enough to brush off jagged rocks and stave off the heat radiated by magma. Note: This does not mean you are lava proof. Hot temperatures just do not bother you.

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                              Current Stats
                                Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: Beserker Bonus, Nigirikobushi no Shintou [ +9 ] xx Reflex: N/A [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: Berserker Bonus, Iwagakure no Taijutsu [ +9 ]

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                              Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
                              > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                            XXX
                            XXX

Brooy
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:59 pm
User Image

User Image
                      More time passed as Miki paced in front of the gate. She had definitely shown up far too early this time. Though it seemed all that time waiting was going to come to an end soon as Miki felt a familiar presense enter her sensory range. 'Obei!' Miki shouted in her mind, barely being able to stop herself from jumping in that very moment. Miki's teeth shined in the sun, her smile not leaving for even a moment as she began to walk toward Obei. The excitement of seeing her friend and the two barrels of Alochol were almost too much for Miki to take. Miki would stop the moment she was directly beneath Obei's towering stance. The shorter woman would look up at Obei. "I missed you Obei!" Then without warning she would wrap her arms around Obei's waist before tightening. The barrels would get in the way of Obei hugging back, but Miki wasn't going to let them stop her from hugging her. Obei perhaps would notice that Miki's muscles had grown almost significantly since their last meeting. A side effect of Kurama's residency. Another side effect was a new found empathy for other people's emotions and at this time she could feel how scared Obei was. This was soon confirmed by Obei's own words. Miki's face scrunched up. "You don't have to be scared Obei! I already got permission for you to enter the village as long as you're with a chuunin..." Miki smiled coyly. "Of course I couldn't let just any random chuunin guide you around, so I requested this mission personally. So, you have me to count on for the best time of your life." It was clear she was determined to take great care of Obei, after all she had gone through a lot of hoops to get permission to even bring Obei within the gates. Those hoops meant nothing when it came to making sure Obei felt welcome however. She didn't want a single thing to go wrong that day.
                      Miki
                      Kurama

ใ€Œ C K R A : :x2,950 // 2,950 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x2,445 // 2,445 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ E X P : :x68,000 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x70,400 ใ€
tab ใ€Œ Konohagakure ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S-rank Chuunin ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Senju / Uchiha ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Blood / Buki ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Kyuubi Host ใ€

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ„™ ๐”ธ ๐•Š ๐•Š ๐•€ ๐• ๐”ผ ๐•Š โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐• ๐•Œ ๐•‹ ๐•Š ๐•Œ - ๐•Œ ๐•Š ๐”ผ ๐”ป โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Novasse
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
                          The embrace of Miki did make Obei stifle backwards a little. From her grip alone, Obei could tell that Miki had gotten stronger. Much stronger. All that muscle made the girl gently set down the kegs of sake she held, causing the ground nearby to shake a little in response. After which, Obei would return the hug with her friend, spinning around as she'd press her horn against Miki's forehead once more. "Good to see again. Obei miss Me-key. Feel long. Very long. Me-key feel stronger." The oni smiled as much as she could, though a look of forlorn distance was still on her as, the same as always. She gently lowered the girl back onto the ground, hands gently feeling around the muscles with admiration in her stoic eyes. The smaller girl did tell her that things would be turning out fine, but Obei still remained conflicted. Should she really be here after what she had done? Maybe there was still a chance that things would go smoothly? The taller woman would nod silently, hauling the two ginormous kegs of sake under her arms while following Miki inside of the gates. The walls were as impressive as the ones in Arashi despite the distance in technological advancement between the two nations. Her lumbering feet would take her behind Miki as they progressed forward past the many guards. Obei felt their stares digging into her pale skin, keeping her gaze down while just walking forward with the upmost caution. As they traveled by one such gate guard, she could overhear some of their whispers.

"Hey, d'you see who's walkin' in the village?"
                          "That's-"
                          "One of the old Kogarashi members, the Oni that helped Kagami destroy Uziogakure."
                          "Can't believe she's bein' around to just waltz right into the village."

Obei let out a huff and would continue, not bothering to really correct them or defend herself. Her pace quickened as she'd go along with Miki with another huff.

> Chakra : : 1,810 / / 1,810 x > Stamina : : 2,175 / / 2,175 x > XP : : 2,418 x > Ryo : : ไธก25,100 xxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                              > Brew Master: You've delved deep into the ancient ways of Saketon. Through your tireless research and study, you have developed a method of casting Saketon ninjutsu by using claps and stomps. Additionally, you may convert Suiton jutsu into Saketon jutsu by paying 10 additional chakra per rank of the technique you with to convert.
                              > Coldblooded: Obei's saketon brew takes the form of Kakigลri, a frozen ice treat that has her clan's sake chilled inside. When using her saketon techniques, the ice summoned from this can lie dormant on the ground after use, able to be used for her hyoton clan techniques.
                              > Big Chill: Fuuton and Suiton techniques can be empowered to apply half a dose of frostbite per rank as if they were Hyouton techniques when they hit, lowering their temperatures such that they leave behind ice and snow in their wake. This increases their cost by 10 per rank when used.
                              > Oni Passive: Being originally from mountain and volcano environments, the Oni have grown into a tough and resilient people with hides strong enough to brush off jagged rocks and stave off the heat radiated by magma. Note: This does not mean you are lava proof. Hot temperatures just do not bother you.

Current Stats
                                Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: Beserker Bonus, Nigirikobushi no Shintou [ +9 ] xx Reflex: N/A [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: Berserker Bonus, Iwagakure no Taijutsu [ +9 ]

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
                              > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                            XXX
                            XXX

Brooy
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:29 pm
User Image

User Image
                      "I missed you too Obei." Miki's cheeks would become a darker shade of red as she felt Obei's horn pressing against her forehead again. It felt like it had been much too long since she had seen Obei. As she was set down, she was happy to flex her muscles slightly as Obei admired them. "Yeah, I've been putting on muscle ever since... well, since Kurama." Miki at first wasn't sure if she should say, but she realized that most the world knew she was the Kurama host so it didn't really matter. Miki turned around and faced the gates once again. "We have lots of things to go see Obei! I'm so excited to show you my new home!" Miki practically skipped as they began to make their way through the gates. Though the girl slowed as she heard the guards whispers.

Miki let her own huff out almost in unison with Obei. She would stop, before turning on her heels to face the guards with an indignant stare. Miki would then get closer to Obei before turning around again and walking with her. "I'm sorry Obei. They like to talk. The guards talk about me like that too. But they won't SAY IT TO MY FACE!" Miki would say before shouting which seemed to shake up the guards some. This wasn't the first time she had run ins with them.

"Can't believe they just let her walk around like that."
                      "Yeah did you hear how she destroyed the marketplace. They should have locked her up. She can't control her own power.
                      "She's not even strong like masato."

Miki mocked each of the different guards that had spoke about her before. Acting as if she were some sort of danger to the village. "You are." Echoed Kurama. Miki sighed, a hand reaching up to Obei's arm as they walked, Miki would gently tug on Obei. "Where we're going. They won't be able to get to us." The girl's smile returned once again, Miki slowly leading Obei to a building the size of small house. The structure itself seemed as though it was comrpised mostly of windows in a cylinder. Through the windows plenty of greenery would be seen. "This is where I spend a lot of my time." Miki smiled as she entered the door, surprisingly it seemed as though the building had been designed with someone of Obei's size in mind. Meaning she wouldn't even need to duck to enter the doors. Upon entry, hundreds of butterfly would scatter before finding other areas to rest. Some would be seen simply floating around the entire inside of the building itself. "This is my butterfly sanctuary. It's taken me a lot of time to get this together, but it's practically my home too." Miki would turn around, her arms open as if to say 'what do you think?' "You can set the barrels down and I'll bring them to the kitchen later." The miki would raise a hand to create a little table of wood for Obei to set the large containers on.
                      Miki
                      Kurama

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Novasse
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
                          Obei was most surprised to see the guards giving Miki, of all people, sass because of being the new owner of Kurama. From what Obei had seen from her time in Arashi, even the demon hosts there were at least accepted by most. Toso, the previous Arashikage, had been hailed by some although accounts really did seem to blow up some claims over one another. It was strange. Very strange. Obei eyed the trio of guards when they would be lost in the distance, cautiously walking besides Miki as the girl led the way towards their first stop at Konoha. She did feel a little bit better with how Miki tugged on her arm like a toddler hanging off of their mother's sleeve in case they got lost at the marketplace. That frst stop in question was a building in that looked fairly quaint all things considered. What confused Obei was the shape of the structure itself alongside the many cylinder shapes windows leading outside. But what surprised her was just the height of the doorways in general. She didn't need to kneel and duck underneath them at all. It was a minute point for Obei and any other person, although it did make the oni feel more at home than any other building she had been in this far. Her expression lightened a bit, even more so at catching the many butterflies flying presumably away from the front entrance and better off inside of the area.

"Butterfly. Sanctuary." Obei repeated, her eyes looking at the many insects inside of the building while Miki would gesture around the interior of her likely favorite place in Konoha. The oni allowed her glowing crimson eyes and glance all around before settling back on the woman with a comforting nod. "Obei like. Is calm. Very calm. Never seen place like this before." she smiled a little while watching as Miki would soon create a table for the kegs to go on. The oni huffed as she'd place each down carefully and shake her hands once able to stretch them. It wasn't easy carrying them from an entire land over. "Why Me-key build sanctuary?" she asked genuinely. "It pretty. Remind Obei of Me-key."

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
                              > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                            XXX
                            XXX

Brooy
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:03 pm
User Image

User Image
                      Miki's cheeks would redden slightly at Obei's compliment. "Thank you Obei. I think you're pretty too." Miki would smile up at Obei, her cheeks only managing to get more red. "I've always liked butterflies." Miki would pull her attention away from Obei for a moment to look at some of the butterflies that were fluttering by. "They've always seemed like peaceful creatures." Miki would raise her hand up, extending a single finger. Shortly after a single monarch butterfly would land on her finger. It would flutter it's wings for a moment before remaining still. Miki would then bring it up to examine it. "I built this place so they have a place to go and they can be taken care of... Oh look!" Miki would excitedly point her finger up into the sky of the sanctuary.

If Obei were to look, there would be a larger butterfly flying through the sanctuary. The butterfly would be the nearly the same size as Miki. Though the size was noticeable, the color of it would be even more so as it shined almost like the sun hitting a crystal. "I call that one The Monarch. He's technically the king of all the butterflies in here and I summon him when in need." The butterfly seemingly came close enough to see the stranger, but would remain within the tree line. "His daughter is somewhere around here, but she likes to hide in the shadows." Miki smiled before turning to face Obei once again. "I hope you enjoy it. Part of the reason I built it the way I did, was because I was planning for the day you'd come here." Miki admitted to Obei, her hands moving to clasp infront of herself. A lot of care and attention had been put into this building and Miki really hoped that showed. "There's more to show you!" She would say, almost forgetting how much of the building itself remained concealed. Miki would reach up and grip Obei's hand before leading her down a pathway lined with trees. Light shining through the trees would light up much of the path, but there were laterns scattered down the path for the night. At the end of the path would be a large tree that seemed to be the center of the building itself. The girl would approach a stair case that spiraled around the truck of the tree, leading them up to what was functionally a tree house. Though it was a much larger tree house than your normal kids would make. "This is where I live." Miki would say as she placed her hand on the knob and opening the door. Within was a single room that contained your normal furnishings for a studio apartment. Though the furniture itself seemed to be larger, perhaps comically so for someone of Miki's size.

Miki
                      Kurama

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Novasse
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
                          Another little gleeful eye look from the oni, her ice cold breath able to be seen from the difference in temperature between her body and the greenhouse. Her red eyes went back to the monarch in thought. Could butterflies really grow so large to be such a size? It was truly impressive to see a human sized insect, even if Obei did have her qualms about approaching them. They were fragile creatures, and she didn't want to accidentally send one into a premature hibernation. So her hands were recalled to her sides, with the oni listening attentively to Miki while watching all the butterflies flutter about. It was peaceful in a strange way the oni had yet to come to terms with. Just not really worrying about fighting or increasing one's library of jutsu. Just enjoying seeing the activity of things smaller than you were. She raised a gauntlet to allow one to rest on top of it softly, huffing in satisfaction once she was certain it wouldn't move. "Feel nice. Very nice." the oni commented. "Obei wish Obei stay like this all time." Miki would then speak about having waited to show Obei this, with the oni following along with Miki's path. The girl's hand fell inside of Obei's as she led her towards some location that had yet to be revealed. The pathway dove into the forest, and after some amount of time walking through, the two found themselves before a large tree. It held a spiral staircase that Obei would take note of, doing her best not too fumble and crash to the floor again. It was a fairly large for somebody of Miki's size, Obei silently made note of. What on earth was she trying to do with all of this oversized furniture? The confusion only continued when she opened the door at the end of the staircase to reveal a single, large room with even more large furnishings.

"Nice to not need crouch to go in." Obei commented, looking around while she'd walk about the room to explore a little. "Why Me-Key have large things? Me-Key too small to use. Obei not get..."

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
                              > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                            XXX
                            XXX

Brooy
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:27 pm
User Image

User Image
                      Miki had known that the question would come up eventually. Afterall, everything was much larger than it ever needed to be for Miki alone. There was no purpose for the large size other than one thing and that was to make Obei feel as comfortable as possible while she was there. Miki wanted it to feel like a second home to the larger woman. No need to crouch or hit her head on anything. Obei could walk through the entire sanctuary without so much as a single inconvenience getting in the way. Though the question did pose a problem for Miki. She was entirely too embarrassed to ever really want to admit that, so she would need to perhaps fudge what she told Obei a little. "Well, when I was creating the sanctuary, I thought back to the first day I met you. I remember how the lower ceilings and walls made it more difficult for you. It seemed uncomfortable to me." Miki would smile and lead Obei out onto a Patio that over looked the entirety of the sanctuary. Another butterfly around the size of Monarch and the same color came down and landed on a perch that extended from the Patio. "When I built this place I wanted to make sure no matter who came here, everyone would feel comfortable and welcome. I wanted to make sure that when you came here that you wouldn't have to crouch or duck." Miki would smile brightly up at Obei before approaching the butterfly and giving her a pat on the head. "This is Ran. Monarch's daughter. I've helped raise her." Miki would motion for Obei to come closer and pet her. "She's always liked getting attention."

Miki
                      Kurama

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Novasse
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
                          Obei did have to admit, not having to kneel down or spend all of her time just being in buildings that weren't meant for yokai like her was very nice to have. It filled her with relief to not have to maneuver around her blackened horn, all while she would remain busy watching all of the butterflies that Miki had come to know and show to her. So this much larger room, while a bit humorously oversized for somebody like Miki, would eventually turn to grow on the oni. "It nice. Very nice. Obei happy no have to kneel." she let out an elated huff (much different than her usual ones!) while following Miki's path over to what looked like some kind of patio. Her stoic eyes gazed around before settling on the shadow of another massive butterfly from above. Obei was introduced to her as Ran, the Monach's daughter. Similar in size and color, she'd come to rest on a perch before them with Miki inviting her large, snow white friend over. Obei hesitated, eyes glancing down at her own gauntlet wearing hands. "Obei not sure if Obei should. Not want hurt Ran. Hands cold. Very cold." The woman stood there, needing some help from the smaller woman, but would eventually budge. She walked slowly towards the two before carefully lowering herself to Miki's height. "Nice to meet Ran. Ran pretty. Very pretty. Obei happy Ran take care of Me-Key." Her hand then cautiously went to go and stroke Ran's head in a friendly manner. It was cold, but not overly so. Moreso like a winter chill if anything. "How Me-Key meet Ran and Ran Mother?"

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
                              > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                            XXX
                            XXX

Brooy
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games