Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Nobunaga | Mission Dump

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Choom Ron-Ron

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:44 am
This is a space to place any writing for missions that are to be claimed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:03 pm
10x E-Rank Medical (40 Sentences)
Finding some work in order to really make his return to life in Zaishin a reality, he thought some service at the Kampo Clinic would be great for figuring things out. When he entered the first floor of the small clinic, he explained, “Hello, my name is Nobunaga Seinaro Enjo, and I’m here to do some intern work. Is there anything I can assist with?” He was met with a warm smile and a bow from the administrative assistant that worked at the front. Her name was Aila Raiu. “Welcome, Nobunaga. Currently we could use some help having the records updated on the new patients here.” Handing Nobunaga a folder with documents for about 6 patients, she would point him towards the rooms over.

A Raiu huh? What a dishonorable clan name that must be these days. She must get bullied at work a lot. A shame, she’s quite pretty. If only I was a bit older… Moving into the nearby rooms, Nobunaga would assess each of the patients asking for their names, place of residence, and if they had been to see any nurses or doctors previously. Naturally, not to his surprise, they never left Zaishin, so of course this was either a place they had been to before or their first time. However, one of the samurai there seemed to give information which conflicted. Their place of address was not a street that existed. “This is awkward Mr. Naomori, but your address… is not a real address.” Suddenly, a kunai had been launched with an explosive tag.

Nobunaga would dash to the side, but he was caught in the sudden explosion having been not so experience with combat scenarios. He caught wind of the man whose appearance had been revealed to be that of a shinobis. Chasing after him, Nobunaga would head him off at the entrance way using Earth Style: Military Movement. Entering into the earth, he quickly went beneath a wall and found him just before the shinobi was able to exit. Using his leg, he would trip the man. Two samurai guards would leap into action pinning him down with polearms. “Guess you aren’t a Mr. Naomori are you? Unfortunately, you’ll be brought in for questioning. Are you a religious man, Mr. Naomori? You might want to find one.” Truth be told Nobunaga was unsure as to the investigative force in Zaishin. But, if they were soldiers like Seizen had sent, they might not have mercy.

Finishing up his rounds with the remaining patients, he would report back to Aila Raiu. Bowing, Nobunaga inquired with a soft expression, “It must be hard being a Raiu. The way they look away from you. The dishonor.” The sullen woman smiled as she put down her clipboard and approached Nobunaga, patting him on the head. She knew he was a good kid and was just trying to make her feel better. “It hurts. But, this is the way. The Zaishin way. But, the dishonor and pain I feel is nothing like the Yokai who are persecuted to death. One day I hope I can treat them openly here.” It was hard to process being outcasted, but Nobunaga knew it was not her fault. Seizen Raiu was the worst Shogun leader in history, but his dishonor should not represent the whole of their clan.

8x E-Rank Cooking (31 Sentences)
Finding his way to the Shirobeko Teahouse and the restaurants, Nobunaga would work in the Teahouse next. He thought perhaps by training his discipline and learning how to service people might help him be more patient. Quickly finding the owner, Nobunaga was told, “If you want to serve tea here we’ll start you off at the bottom. Go clean up the restaurant and then start setting all of the tables with cutlery and plates. No one has tea without a good piece of cake.” Without any issue on the request, Nobunaga had taken to his task merrily. Using a cloth, water, and some basic cleaning chemicals he would get to work cleaning and polishing the tables and chairs, as well as the windows. He would dust some cabinets and places where the dust collected and remove cobwebs with a broom. A good sweeping and mopping followed.

Once the Teahouse was looking quite clean, he found his way into the kitchen area taking out cutlery and plates. Each table would be set in a specific way to look professional. He then set out vases with flowers and a candle to adorn the tables. It was a bit different of an arrangement to the traditional Zaishin way, but the owner let it go since it seemed to be aesthetically pleasing. This was something he had seen out in the shinobi world beyond the mountains. After the tables were set, Nobunaga decided to take an initiative and take orders from some of the patrons who started coming into the Teahouse. Sure, he could not make the drinks yet, but he could at least bring the drink orders into the baristas and the kitchen. Then he would be able to watch them work it.

When he brought in some tickets the baristas were surprised, and the owner looked at him with a suspicious eye. “Are these orders correct? You better hope they are. There’s a reason why we have the professionals take them…” The owner sighed, proceeding to ring them in and shouting out the orders. Turning to Nobunaga who was just standing there, the owner bellowed, “Well what are you doing? Go make some tea with the girls. You put the orders in.” Following the lead of the tea making experts, the first batches that Nobunaga made were far from standard. But, they forgave him and had him do it again a few times so that he could at least produce average tier tea. Once the tea orders were ready, they moved him over to the oven and had him bake some cookies as well as other sweets.

Nobunaga then took all of the orders that were ready and would bring them out to the various patrons in the Teahouse. They thanked him and offered ryo tips, but Nobunaga deferred all tips to the hardworking actual workers at the Teahouse. He would spend a few more hours doing as the owner requested, making his internship at the Teahouse one that was definitely worthwhile. A big smile one his face, Nobunaga felt good about learning things involving cooking, baking, as well as how to make tea. Although, he was far more interested in the boba teas they offered to the Zaishin youth.Nobunaga wanted to live a better life in way, to be a well read and able samurai. That was something he aspired to even as a child, so persuing it in jobs like this was no challenge.

8x E-Rank Performance (32 Sentences)
Another hobby that interested Nobunaga was musical performance as well as just being a generally better orator in general. For these purposes, he wanted to go and see how performers live their lives. The Shimani Kabuki House was a prime place to see people performing whether it was the music performers or those who performed theater arts. Having entered, Nobunaga watched as a Kabuki performance was happening. The outfits and the acting was superb, and many of the Zaishin denizens were in attendance. Clearly, this was something that stirred their hearts. A sense of cultural interest and desire in something which was bigger than themselves. Wishing to learn more, Nobunaga volunteered to join their next kabuki performance.

Are you certain you wish to join? You’ll be playing a woman’s part.” One of the head actors explained, having directly acknowledged Nobunaga. Nobunaga would nod and respond, “Who cares what the gender of the role is. Acting is an art form. If we were going to let gender stop us, then why pursue it?” With some help from other actors and actresses, makeup was adorned on his face and he put on a dress. Then he was given a script and lines to read as he spoke to what would be some kind of emperor in this play that was taking him on as his concubine. In a very heated romantic scene, Nobunaga found himself getting within inches of this man’s face as he moved in for their fake kiss scene. Closing his eyes, Nobunaga embraced it and then found the entire moment quite entertaining, and heart racing.

Now that he was familiar with the acting side of theater, his theater associates Nobunaga met now moved onto musical theater. He had to learn a scripted dance and singing. That was far more challenging as Nobunaga found himself exhausted and sweating repeatedly. The movements were rhythmic and challenging, his muscles had never moved in such a way before. But, Nobunaga knew this was a good experience for him if he wanted to learn taijutsu techniques that might be more complex just like this. With enough practice, Nobunaga then realized that the musical theater group actually had patrons coming to watch and he was recruited and volunteered to be part of the situation. Extremely nervous as Nobunaga had never performed in front of an audience before on top of barely learning the routine it took everything he had not to stumble and fall over in the entire time of doing the dance routines and the singing.

Assisting the Shimani Kabuki troupe for the remainder of his day, Nobunaga learned everything there was to acting, singing, dancing, and understanding spoken word as well as poetry. He had already been quite fond of poetry and singing when he traveled the shinobi world before returning home. He would perform alongside them and perform musical theater for hours, his entire body brought to near exhaustion. Then they showed him how to hydrate and eat to be prepared for continuous shows and standing up on both feet. It was a truly exhilarating process that taught him patience, dedication, and a love of the craft. Nobunaga thought this cultural enrichment should be extended to all samurai, so they could be as open as the shinobi. In time, he would see that he could be a dancer, singer, or an actor if he wanted. Being a samurai was not his only calling. It was not his final calling either, especially if he decided to pursue it deeper.

Choom Ron-Ron

Choom Ron-Ron

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:28 pm
7x E-Rank Monster Hunter Missions (28 Sentences)
Believing the monsters outside the mountains were far more of a threat than Yokai, Nobunaga would recruit the help of an outside contact to help install Monster Hunter Slayers in Zaishin. With that understood, he had Baeri Dalgito teach him about the Monster Hunter career. There were three paths ranging from Slayers to Crafts to even Tamers. All of those paths were valuable in their own way, but for a warrior obviously the Monster Hunter Slayer route was the one that Nobunaga desired. Working aside Baeri, he watched him hunt Yokai using the Monster Hunter techniques. This was an internship for Nobunaga just like the Cooking, Performance, and Medical ones that he participated in before. “Let’s see some Slayer actions.” Nobunaga had suggested carefully, “I heard you use shouts?” Baeri would nod and demonstrate his shouts on some Yokai that they were facing, wild Yokai that had no desire of joining Zaishin. The shouts demonstrated were Wild Force. It was a brutal roar that seemed to weaken and harm the Yokai before they were bested with some strong ninjutsu, Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu. Baeri would help Nobunaga understand the Monster Hunter Slayer way. With enough of this knowledge, perhaps one day Nobunaga could create a place in Zaishin that would interest other samurai. The challenge of beating monsters had to be intriguing to the next generation.

Baeri Dalgito would bring Nobunaga with him on a true monster hunt. They would chase after a Tier 1 monster. A Screecher, but Nobunaga was not to interfere only to be there in case it tried to leave. Once it used its special Sonic Scream, Nobunaga could not move away and placed his hands on his ears, as the drums bled. Baeri seemed far more involved and used to such damage, facing the monster directly and using his trained Monster Hunter shouts to bring it down slowly. It was a slug match as far as Nobunaga had been aware. “It hurts, Baeri… Let’s kill it.” With his frustration, Nobunaga would form handseals and send his own Fire Style: Great Fireball at the creature. With that, it was caught on fire and began to burn. It made awful sounds, but it was beaten down and finished by some bukijutsu skills with Wild Force. “The way of a Monster Hunter Slayer is not one that is easy. It’s not simple. Your life is always at risk, but the work you do has its many rewards. Fame as being one of them.” They would bring the carcass of the creature back with them to Zaishin. And once they reached the safety on the other side of the mountainside inside Zaishin, Baeri would show how the Crafters worked. They would harvest everything. Nothing would be left behind.

5x D-Rank Missions (20 Sentences)
Doing some work for Zaishin, Nobunaga knew he needed to earn himself some renown in the village. It would be best for him to establish a sort of respect as someone that gets things done and really helps everyone out. Approaching a samurai near the Amakuni Forge, Nobunaga had offered to do some work, “Hello sir, I’m trying to earn a bit of ryo to do some work. Is there anything I can do here to help?” He had a soft voice with respect, given he was asking for work. I hope the man accepts and doesn’t think I’m an annoyance. Naturally, the samurai had Nobunaga up and down, before finally responding, “Well, we could put you to work moving metals around that need to be smelted down. But, you won’t be doing any crafting. We could also use some help delivering completed weapons.” Nobunaga had agreed to the suggested situation and immediately put himself to work. He would lift various metal ingots as well as metals that were scrap, and old weapons no longer being used. Clearly, they repurposed things here at the Amakuni Forge. For a few hours, Nobunaga had proved himself a strong pack mule moving the parts where they needed to go. Eventually, they started having Nobunaga take completed orders of equipment to delivery locations. Some locations were stores, others were directly to samurai that needed them. Katanas, wakizashi, nodachis, and various other tools had been made and delivered. They work really hard here at the Amakuni Forge. Maybe I should learn some blacksmithing skills to make my own equipment. Being able to make his own weapons, shields, and armor seemed like a truly wise decision. Returning to moving ingots and parts to the smelter, eventually they had Nobunaga in charge of watching the cooling vats to ensure the blacksmiths were told when to pull the blades out. Tempering the steel was extremely important to the sword making process. Nobunaga felt like he had an opportunity to learn a lot more about blacksmithing than he had been aware of previously. Returning to the samurai who first let him do work there, he gave his acknowledgement. Nobunaga would head on to do more challenging work now.

6x C-Rank Missions (25 Sentences)
Nobunaga needed to do a more challenging task in order to prove himself in Zaishin. For this, Nobunaga knew he should take on a mission of a higher rank than he had done before. Finding a samurai named Gil-Galad, Nobunaga would bow before him and explain, “I hear you were looking for warriors to help you meet with a Yokai. And everyone was denying your request. I do not fear Yokai. I also don’t hold any hostility towards them.” Gil-Galad seemed pleased, bowing back to Nobunaga. He had a lot to say, explaining how he had met a Yokai that he was infatuated with. A female Kitsune, he had described as having scarlet red hair and beautiful eyes like no woman he had ever seen. Nobunaga smiled, he could appreciate a beautiful woman. But one thing bothered him: the fact this was a Kitsune and Kitsune were tricksters. Perhaps, what Gil-Galad had seen was not what he was seeing. Nonetheless, the mission was simple, they’d go into the wild where he had last met this Kitsune. As they did so, there was indeed a Kitsune with red-hair drinking from a nearby spring. “Iora, it’s me! Gil-Galad.” The Kitsune seemed to stop moving as it turned to face him, its appearance was no woman’s, but rather a masculine muscular man’s. “Welcome back, my love. Are you pleased with this visage?” Aggressive energy, he moved to unsheath his blade, when Nobunaga grabbed his wrist. “I think you did this to yourself Gil-Galad. Don’t take this out on the Yokai.” The Kitsune seemed like it was ready to fight if it needed to, but seeing Nobunaga halt him, it smiled, stating, “Not all of you are quick to swinging a blade, I see. Yes, Gil-Galad had fallen for a genjutsu trap I use in this place to trap fools. But, he was so sweet I could not take it upon myself to steal from him. I was not expecting him to return. For that, I am sorry.” The truth was painful for Gil-Galad, but he would stop being hostile, instead taking a seat. “Can we at least be friends?” He asked, Iora sitting next to him and patting the man on his head. “Yes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:29 pm
24x B-Rank Religious Missions (98 Sentences)
The samurai Nobunaga knew he had to get to work if he was going to succeed at unifying the clans. To that end he would get to work and make himself more well known in Zaishin. Embracing his clan’s, Seinaru Enjo’s, religion and the Ninshu seemed to be the most ideal strategy to start making himself more powerful and well known. In particular, he would embrace the Fire Ninshu at the Eternal Flame Temple. At the temple, Nobunaga would meet another one of his Seinaru Enjo associates, this one was a strong believer in the Fire Ninshu and believed they could be a strong guide for Nobunaga in order for him to learn the way and the path. And the best way to learn the tenets for Fire Ninshu was to do work that would honor its belief system. Her name was Gertrude Seinaru Enjo, who respected the old ways and conservative non-elastic interpretation of the Fire Ninshu way. Gertrude would hand Nobunaga some scripture from the Fire Ninshu and she began by explaining it in deeper detail, “It is important to help others. With your power, you should use it to help others, never selfishly or for evil reasons.” She would show Nobunaga the many ways that Fire Ninshu followers meditated on the element of fire and how to control it. To ensure it was not used to destroy, but rather to protect. Nobunaga found great solace in these ideologies. It was a great religion and something that helped the Seinaru Enjo be stronger in their mastery over the fire element.

While training and meditating alongside Gertrude, Nobunaga had discovered that there was something wrong with the Eternal Flame Temple. Some of the braziers had been going out randomly. It was only one brazier at first, then two, then five, and then several all at once. Gertrude would have other members of the Eternal Flame Temple go and relight the braziers thinking perhaps it was just the windy weather. But, soon it became more apparent that more was afoot and mischief was abound. Fearing the worst, Gertrude would call some of the Temple’s guards to investigate Yokai. Yokai had already been a topic of discussion and if they were actively threatening the Temple, things might actually be a problem. “I’m worried, Nobunaga. If it’s Yokai, the Seinaru Enjo will not be pleased. Those factions are growing in hostility. We don’t need open conflict. We need peaceful resolution. Perhaps, you can lead the investigation into this.” She had asked Nobunaga in an earnest and soft way. Upon closer inspection, her long black hair and somewhat relaxed and open v-neck robes were quite attractive. For an older mature woman, she was quite Nobunaga’s type and he found himself reddened in the face. Her request was an honorable one and given she was so willing to teach Nobunaga, the request was something he would accept without question. But, if it is Yokai, why? And what kind of Yokai?

In reality, within Zaishin there were many types of Yokai. The investigation had proven to be difficult. No Yokai were just blatantly staying around, so Gertrude had started sending her guards to each of the braziers. Casting a wider net, at the time, had seemed to be the wisest decision. That was when the guards started to be found dead when they did not report in for duty. “Lady Enjo… Tadayashi and Ryuzen did not report in. When we sent others to check in, their bodies were found ice cold and lifeless. As if their very essence had been devoured from them.” One of the guards reported on his brethren who did not make it. Nobunaga’s eyes widened, as he knew of one particular Yokai that could fit such a description, but if it was that Yokai they were vastly in greater danger. It was no Kappa or simple Kitsune. It was likely something far more terrifying. Soon, the attacks grew more common. But, now Gertrude had called Nobunaga to her, whispering, “I have recently been receiving… Gifts. Pieces of the guards have been delivered to me. I believe this is the work of Yuki-Onna. And given the gifts… Their obsession is with me.” With this realization, they had decided perhaps the next move was to lay in some bait. They had to trap the Yuki-Onna and either negotiate it away peacefully, or slay it. To that effect, Gertrude had stated, “I will not surrender our dominion over this great Temple. My life is a small price to pay. Perhaps, I can sacrifice myself to the Yokai.

Nobunaga had fought with Gertrude, explaining she should not put her own life at stake. But, with the deaths of the guards she was defiant. She declared, “Tonight, I will tend to the braziers to the East alone. The Yuki-Onna will come for me. Nobunaga, it will be up to you to intervene and make the decision.” The plan was set in stone to Nobunaga’s sadness. He would not like to risk the life of someone so important, one of a fellow family member, and a new dear friend. Nonetheless, it was her choice and he would respect it. They waited until nightfall, and Nobunaga would wait nearby behind a wall, hiding closely to a nearby vase and table with incense. As it came dark and past the late hours, finally the brazier’s light was sucked out. And the Yuki-Onna appeared before Gertrude. It would come down close to her, holding out its hands and beckoning her, “Gertrude Seinaru Enjo, you are the most beautiful Zaishin I have ever seen. I am in love with you. You know what I desire if you wish for the deaths to end. Do not refuse me.” Nobunaga had been ready to spring into action, but he continued waiting, seeing that Gertrude did not seem to be afraid. Instead, she responded, “Swear you will leave the Temple alone and never return to feast here. I will go with you willingly.” The Yuki-Onna smiled, a cold, devilish smile that was unsettling to Nobunaga. He did not believe it. Why would it be honest? It was strong and had already feasted freely here. But, that was when it seemed to be doing something to her. Gertrude placed her hand on her hand and seemed to be struggling, perhaps a headache. “...I will go with you. I love you too…” She seemed to be falling under some secret spell, some hidden technique or power.

Nobunaga sprung to action, sliding out from behind the vase. He would use a sharp piece of debris from nearby and use it to hit Gertrude, breaking the power that was working on her. She would fall down and the Yuki-Onna would turn angry facing Nobunaga now. “Yokai, you must leave here and swear to never return or I will end you here. I will fight on the name of Seinaru Enjo to protect the Temple and Lady Enjo.” It held out its hand and began to siphon chakra from Nobunaga, screeching, “I’ll devour you, boy! Just like the guards… Just like her.” Unsheathing a katana and raising a shield, Nobunaga would then call out, “First Virtue: Integrity!” The sudden burst of power caused his eyes to glow and a faint glow formed around him reflecting his chakra manifestation. Dashing forward, he would use Arcane Joust, followed by a Kneeling Blade. The strike would connect, as he slammed the Yuki-Onna down to the ground. The Yuki-Onna would use Ice Manipulation filling the area with a lot of snow. Then it used Ice Style: Permafrost Barrier. Clapping its hands and forming an ice dome, it then also used Ice Howl, sending a small cyclone to Nobunaga. Using Backlash Block, he would immediately dive into the cyclone and meet it, breaking it with superior chakra. Continuing his atack, he would use an Arcane Joust, striking through the barrier, breaking it to then pierce into the Yuki-Onna.

Piercing its chest, the Yuki-Onna would grab at the blade. It hissed and screamed, its blood dripping down to cover Nobunaga. “Why?! You were just to be food mortal… How dare you…” Its life faded as it tried to absorb chakra from Nobunaga once more but could not reach him. As it died, Gertrude would return chakra to the braziers which were taken out. She tended to Nobunaga making sure he did not have excess damage from the fight to which Nobunaga revealed he was just a little cold. “That was a scary fight. I hope not to face another in my lifetime. It’s too bad the Yokai could not be made to see reason.” Nobunaga explained, a saddened expression on his face. They would need to be careful about letting the information regarding the Yokai’s attacks and its death on the Temple’s soil being distributed given the political environment in Zaishin today. Nobunaga would continue to study Fire Ninshu and watched Gertrude’s lead, coming to see her as a sensei and not as a woman. After all, she had dedicated her life to religion and not romance or love. Though the woman did look at Nobunaga with eyes that said perhaps there would be something in another life. With great respect and knowledge gained, his work at the Flame Temple improved his skill at investigation and combat experience.

Choom Ron-Ron

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff