Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Kura's Travels

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:28 pm
Kura is the weakest member of her group, and she doesn't really like that. At Machigai's insistence and after being given a timeframe of only a few short weeks to prepare for the rebellion against Zaishin, she's chosen to go on a short journey to train and get as strong as she can, so as not to be a liability.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

โ–‚ โ–ƒ โ–„ โ–… โ–† โ–‡ โ–ˆ Kura Hari โ–ˆ โ–‡ โ–† โ–… โ–„ โ–ƒ โ–‚

The red-headed woman scoffs in the face of the merchant before her. "What kind of a raw ******** deal is that? I put my blood, sweat, and tears into that thing I'll have you know! It wasn't easy to make!"

The patient shopkeeper sighs, shrugs, and says "I'm real sorry girlie, but that's the best I can offer you. I won't be able to sell it for much more than I'm offering, and I need to make a profit too, so just take it or leave it."

Kura's eyes glance down to the object in her hand; a small box that she had managed to enchant in such a way that it could easily keep anything inside warm for several hours. It wasn't large enough to hold more than perhaps a single meal, but for workers who wanted to enjoy a hot meal when on break it would be a valuable thing to have. "Ugh," she groans and, with great difficulty holds it out to the merchant. "F-fine! Just take it then, I'll live!" That she felt bad for complaining to the man remained unsaid.

The merchant accepts the box happily, slapping a few ryo into Kura's outstretched hand in exchange. "Well that's mighty kind of you there Kura. I appreciate you always bringing me these enchanted items of yours here. Business really has been booming with your steady supply."

Her face flushes at the praise and, arms crossed and facing off to the side, Kura just mumbles. "Oh, uh well... thanks. Just, don't get used to it old man. This is my last day in town after all. It's about time I get going, since my training is far from finished."

The two continued to speak with each other, both knowing they would miss each other (specifically, the money the two brought to each other), before Kura eventually had to be on her way. She counted the ryo the man had handed to her as she walked away, confident that he wouldn't stiff her but still wanting to verify that a mistake hadn't been made. It had, but... hold on. This was more money than he'd agreed to give to her. She turned to the man, a question on her lips, but he spoke before she could have a chance to voice it. "Consider it a gift. One from me to my favorite customer."

Feeling uncharacteristically shy, Kura simply smiles in thanks before continuing on her way outside of the small village in the Land of Floods. Machigai had given her only a short amount of time to get stronger before the invasion of the city of Zaishin, and she still wasn't nearly as strong as she would like to be. The girl only had a few weeks left but, thankfully, the ryo she'd made from her last few commissions would be enough to last her until she collected another bounty. They always said experience was the best teacher, right?

Mission(s) Completed

Title: Enchantment Crafting
Impact: Local
Information: Kura created and sold several enchanted items to a merchant during her time in the village.

โ—ช D-Rank โ–ŒNinjutsu - Genjutsu โ–ŒGenin โ—ฉ
Chakra: 975/975| | Stamina: 350/350

Stats
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +2 Speed || +2 Agility || +0 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Inventory
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Techniques Used
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Current Active Techniques
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Cooldowns
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Status Effects
- None

Modifiers
โ€ข The user is able to combine their ninjutsu and genjutsu together for one action by using the ninjutsu as a trigger by affecting the target's senses. This ability has a three-post cool down.
โ€ข Ninjutsu fired through the two-way mirrors augmented by the Magnify technique can be increased by [2] ranks thrice per battle. Also, the Hari can double a technique with the Refract technique without the rank drop and shattering of the mirror once per battle.
โ€ข Katon and doton techniques can be self-korabo'd for a one rank increase in power for only one consumed offensive action with a five post cooldown.
โ€ข Genjutsu with sight as the primary sense are [1] rank cheaper to cast.
โ€ข Ninjutsu and Genjutsu cost [5] chakra less per rank of the technique.
โ€ข Bloodline techniques are [1] rank cheaper to cast.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BlackJack1995

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:17 pm

Well... that had certainly been strange.

Kura lowers her hand from a confused wave at the other girl as she walks off into the distance, screaming something about Zelelism, her religion apparently. She was... certainly proud of her religion. Overly proud, maybe, but hey this Zelelism thing sounded pretty cool to Kura. She was all about self-improvement! Maybe she'd look into considering it some more.

She looks down at the sheet of paper held in her hand.

She sighs.

But first, maybe she should get on with the task at hand. She had her target; a rogue who had made the unfortunate mistake of taking out a noble's son. Said noble had the money to spend on her, a mercenary for the time being, to go teach this rogue a lesson. And by a lesson, that meant he wanted the rogue's head. Kura was fine with that. The thought of taking a life didn't make her feel squeamish in the slightest, surprisingly.

Pocketing the sheet of paper, Kura set off in the direction of the village the rogue had last been seen at. Along the way, she frequently stopped to ask the occasional traveler coming from that direction about the state of the village. It seemed that the rogue was an idiot. He was still there, apparently. Robbing and killing people at his whim. Kura wasn't surprised, more disappointed. She'd hoped that she'd be able to practice her tracking skills, as they were sorely lacking, but this fool was so drunk on power he'd forgotten all about self-preservation.

Arriving at the village, Kura doesn't need to go far to find the man. He stood before her at the village gates, a hand resting on the sword sheathed at his waist. The man grinned at her, no doubt expecting the unarmed girl to be another easy mark as he spoke in a low, threatening tone. "Well hello there, girl. Welcome to my village. Or at least I'd like to say that, but I'm afraid first I'm going to have to ask you to pay up if you wish to enter." His thumb pushes the sword up, revealing just the barest sliver of the blade. "Consider it a toll for uh... protecting you all, let's say."

Kura, in response, only looks down at the hand in disdain, her gaze switching between it and his face as the disdain quickly morphs into disgust. Oh, she as going to enjoy this. "Actually," she starts, cracking her knuckles with a huge grin on her face. "I have a better idea. How about I just kick your a** right now?"

โ—ช C-Rank โ–ŒNinjutsu - Genjutsu โ–ŒGenin โ—ฉ
Chakra: 1,260/1,260 | | Stamina: 600/600

Stats
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Inventory
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Techniques Used
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Cooldowns
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Status Effects
- None

Modifiers
โ€ข The user is able to combine their ninjutsu and genjutsu together for one action by using the ninjutsu as a trigger by effecting the target's senses. This ability has a three post cool down.
โ€ข Ninjutsu fired through the two-way mirrors augmented by the Magnify technique can be increased by [2] ranks thrice per battle. Also, the Hari can double a technique with the Refract technique without the rank drop and shattering of the mirror once per battle.
โ€ข Ninjutsu and Genjutsu cost five chakra less per rank of the technique.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:10 pm

A glass covered arm rises, slapping the rogue's blade harmlessly above Kura's head. His reaction is quick, without hesitation, bringing it back the other way towards her neck. She curses, barely adjusting her body so that the blade collides with her armored shoulder. Her pride screaming at her to face him head on, but knowing she can't take him in close combat, Kura allows the blow to launch her away, shattering her glass armor in the process but leaving her unharmed. Unharmed, but not out of danger. The rogue sheathes his sword and then, in a flash of demonic, purple chakra, unsheathes it, launching a blade of chakra towards her as she flies back.

Kura's reflexes, however, aren't that slow. She forms a hand sign, creating two large, ornate windows in the air; one behind her and one behind him. Reorienting herself so she lands with her feet against the window, she immediately jumps up and out of the path of the chakra blade, leaving it to crash against the window, shattering it. The rogue, not even noticing the window behind her, readies another attack at her as she is airborne, clearly confident that she would be unable to dodge while in the air. The sight only brings a smile to her face, for she now knows that she has won.

As if he sensed that something is wrong, the rogue turns, cutting through and defending against the large fireball as it launches out from her mirror. He, however, could not defend against the numerous shards of glass from the destroyed mirror, launched at him, burying him in a cloud of countless shards of broken glass. When the cloud finally disperses, it is only to reveal his eviscerated corpse.

Kura lands on the ground and, groaning, takes a moment to catch her breath. That one had been a surprisingly tough b*****d. From the very start, he hadn't allowed her to get much distance, forcing her to engage in close combat where she was weakest. Of course, her own pride had a small role in keeping her there as well, she would admit. Still, the win was hers at the end of the day. Now all she needed to do was go and collect her reward. She could reflect on the battle and how to improve as she traveled.

It was while searching the man's body for some item she could use to prove that she had done the job that Kura's eyes lingered on the man's sword, a thought slowly beginning to form in her head.

She wasn't exactly GOOD at close range, that was true. And maybe she didn't have time to become a master of the blade before she needed to take part in the invasion. The style that the rogue had used, however, did interest her. Maybe she should consider learning it? After they won and liberated Zaishin, she was sure she could get, Machigai to teach her how to use it properly. Kura resented the idea of having to ask him for help like that, but she couldn't deny that the man she just fought looked like a child in comparison to him.

Still, it didn't sit right to take a dead man's weapon. Kura decided then and there that she would make sure to purchase a sword along with everything else she needed. After all, this would be her last mission before returning back home.

For the time to finally invade Zaishin was fast approaching

Mission(s) Completed

Title: Rogue hunt
Impact: Local
Information: He was only one of several wanted criminals that Kura hunted during her time away from Zaishin. Through battles against several strong opponents, she became strong enough to contribute in the attack on Zaishin city.

โ—ช C-Rank โ–ŒNinjutsu - Genjutsu โ–ŒGenin โ—ฉ
Chakra: 1,260/1,260 | | Stamina: 600/600

Stats

Inventory
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Techniques Used
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Cooldowns
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Status Effects
- None

Modifiers
โ€ข The user is able to combine their ninjutsu and genjutsu together for one action by using the ninjutsu as a trigger by effecting the target's senses. This ability has a three post cool down.
โ€ข Ninjutsu and Genjutsu cost five chakra less per rank of the technique.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BlackJack1995

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games