Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Zerith

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:13 pm
I don't know if I should get Metroid Prime Hunters. Should I?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:57 pm
it takes some time to get used to, but it is a really good game...unless you hate first person shooters.  

matt2004

Lord Toast

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:48 pm
Yeah, I use the left-handed controls becuase I would rather get used to moving with the face buttons(A,B,X,and Y) than get used to shooting with L.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:33 pm
Zerith
I don't know if I should get Metroid Prime Hunters. Should I?

Yes! I got the game about 5 or 6 days ago, and I'm ADDICTED! eek  

Lord Sadist

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:33 pm
Yes. Absolutely. The online is so addictive.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:38 pm
Nintendo should have been doing online from the start of their life. They nailed the online play almost to perfection.  

Denko

felix45

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:32 am
ima get it when I get used to the controls, but right now they cramp my hands like mad. I need a bigger stylus...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:11 pm
Denko
Nintendo should have been doing online from the start of their life. They nailed the online play almost to perfection.

Unlike PS2 online. xd I can't get the stupid thing to work! Some DNS message keeps popping up. Annoying.

- Runs over to the beloved Jet Black Gamecube and puts in Soul Calibur II-

Ahhh, this is the life.

Prettybaby2k8

Bodewyn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:32 pm
Denko
They did.

You should know that the Famicom went online back in 1985 in Japan and games like the Legend of Zelda were only available to download using the Famicom Disk System at certain times online. Other games could only be played at a certain time where they downloaded first for a few minutes while you watched a short film where a person explained or told you something, then you were told to turn on your Famicom and play the game.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:18 pm
Bodewyn
Denko
They did.

You should know that the Famicom went online back in 1985 in Japan and games like the Legend of Zelda were only available to download using the Famicom Disk System at certain times online. Other games could only be played at a certain time where they downloaded first for a few minutes while you watched a short film where a person explained or told you something, then you were told to turn on your Famicom and play the game.

I did know that. I meant online multiplayer.  

Denko

Avy Lavigne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:59 pm
Yes, you should buy it. Singleplayer sucks, but the multiplayer experience makes up for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:18 pm
Its a freaken awsome game. Dude get it
and if you get friends on ur friend list on the game you can voice chat. one of my favorite features.
Fenix  

skairkro87

Ryu dragonheartz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:46 pm
yeah! get it now  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:36 am
Yeah sure and PM me if you wanna battle me i suck thoguht ....  

Card388

Gothic Dunsparce

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:51 pm
yes  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out