Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ANIME
This Summers Anime ٩ (^ᗜ^)و

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Anime This Season Are You Most Looking Forward To?
  Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian
  Suicide Squad Isekai
  Days with My Stepsister
  Shoshimin: How to Become Ordinary
  Tower of God Season 2
  No Longer Allowed In Another World
  Other - Post whatever it is in the thread!
View Results

Cannibal Pufferfish

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:58 pm
User Image
Hey! Summer is here and that means a whole new line up of Anime!
There are so many cool looking animes I hope I have time to watch them all! Below are some that I am most excited about this season!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian: July 3
It is a cute romcom about a Tsundere girl who will leak the fact she likes her classmate in Russian thinking no one can understand her. But her crush does speak Russian too so he knows everything and it is just to awkward to bring up at this point. I read this a bit as a manga and it was super cute!

Suicide Squad Isekai: June 27
I mean what more could you want? Some of the craziest funniest DC villains isekai'd into a fantasy land. I don't know much about it but I am totes hyped for it!

Days With My Step Sister : July 4
Two teenage kids parents get married and to keep peace they promise not to be too close or to antagonistic. This one is kinda bordering the meh zone for me because I'm not a big fan of the 'step sibling' trope but I hear that the slow burn romance is actually done really well in the novel.

Shoshimin: How to Become Ordinary : July 7
So this one is supposed to a mystery anime. And look at that beautiful art direction, that is what is really pulling me to it. The two main leads want to live a normal life and so they kinda start a relationship that is mutually beneficial but a bunch of strange stuff keeps happening. I am hoping this one meets expectations.

Tower of God Season 2: July 7
Just the continuation of the hike up the tower! So psyched! if you haven't read the manwha or watched season 1 I would recommend. A boy enters a tower of danger to follow up a girl he grew up with and does suprising well and and tragically bad at other times.

No Longer Allowed In Another World : July 9
I'm not going to lie, I am mainly interested in this because the main character is totally my type when it comes to animated guys sweatdrop But it does seem to be a funny parody of the usual isekai set up with protag-kun not being a gamer or modern fellow at all but some middle aged depressed duded from 1948.

gaia_spoons What upcoming anime are ya'll excited about?
gaia_spoons Are you going to try and keep up with the releases?

Would love to chat here about the new episodes as they come out!

Edit: Added the listed premier date for each new anime!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:40 am
Suicide Squad Isekai is supposed to air this week!
Anyone else going to try catching right away? I'll probably be posting about it as soon as I can watch it (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)
Don't worry I'll use spoiler tags. emotion_rainbow

Cannibal Pufferfish

✩ ANIME

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces