Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
confused and in love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Star_Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:18 pm
i need help i got this girlfreind right.
and i have a freind thats a girl that i knew for about 4 years.
my freind that i knew for 4 years just told me she loves me......and the weird thing is when she told me that my heart jumped and i relized i loved her too.
i'm more in love with her than my current GF. i want to brake up with her in order to get with my freind. only one problem my current GF s suicidal.

how do you think i can brake it to her without getting her death on my hands?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:32 pm
dude that sux.......well im a lost caus when it comes to love but why dont you act differant to get her to stop loving you....dont make it obvius but like keep getting a little more______((

#1animemaster

cOOkies for teh shara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:38 am
#1animemaster
dude that sux.......well im a lost caus when it comes to love but why dont you act differant to get her to stop loving you....dont make it obvius but like keep getting a little more______((

actually i think that is quite good advie for a suicidal girlfriend good job #1animemaseter! i think that you should take the advice WwTornUpTeddywW  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:46 pm
omg, that's exactly what happened with my two friends. i'll tell you what he did in that situation, sense he just dealed with it: okay, so it's pretty much the same scenario as before, except he couldn't get her to break up with him, so he tryed to get her into some other guys and well, that didn't really work out either. so, he ended up breaking up with her over the phone, but did it over the weekend so she could have some time to think it over. and u might want to wait a coulple weeks before asking your other girl out, you know, so it doesn't seem like u broke up with her for someone else. also, it might be wise to invite some of her (girl) friends over that weekend to help her deal and keep and eye on her. also, let her know that you'll always still be friends with her no matter what. i hope that helps  

BreakDanceNotHearts

Bonnie[Heart]Clyde

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:02 pm
Hmm...this seems to be a clasic case.
ditch your currant girl.
when and if she commits suicide,
IT IS NOT YOUR ******** FAULT!
go on with the one you love
be happy

<3
LYD!A

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:25 am
yeah but just because its not his fault doesnt mean he should do that!he should still try to find some way to do it without it ending up with his ex dead,whether it would be his fault or not((which it wouldnt))he would still have guilt in his heart of some sort  

#1animemaster

Emo_Eric_Draves

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:26 pm
yeah... this is a tricky situation! Even if he breaks up with her and she commits suicide and it's not his fault... it can leave a extreme mental scar on him! he'll feel like it's his fault and he'll never be the same again... so i'd say go with the trying to get her into someone else or just so she doesn't love him anymore.... that seems like it would work better... if she commits suicide then he'll most likely go into theropy and will be geting into a hell of a lot of depression problems... but that's just my view of it!

WwTornUpTeddywW,
Sorry that you're in the middle of this! PM me if you need any help dude! i've been in something kind of like this, just the girl wasn't totally suicidal... let me know!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:11 pm
#1animemaster
yeah but just because its not his fault doesnt mean he should do that!he should still try to find some way to do it without it ending up with his ex dead,whether it would be his fault or not((which it wouldnt))he would still have guilt in his heart of some sort

i agree i will feel like the death was on my hands and i couldv'e prevented it by staying with her (wich is true)

*still in this s**t hole*

Star_Trooper

Akuneko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:05 am
HEYHEYHEY!!

Her friends are understanding, right? or her Family?

And she's 'sooo suicidal', right?

Sooo.. Get people who care. Lots of them. Explain it. Surround her with people who care. Lots of them. So she will have someone watching always. AND. BREAK. UP.

Tell Her You Were LUSTING!!!!

...n00b...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:10 pm
ok i broke up with her and she said she was gonna kill herself but then she never did now she's just always yelling at me *shrugs* but who cares!!!!! (b^.^)b

Star_Trooper

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff