Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
life.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StraightJacket-Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:49 am
I'm so confused right now... Emotions suck balls. Well i'm just going to rant about this event in my life.. so if you guys have anything to say don't be afraid.
Well At my school it's all little groups and s**t like that, and i got sick and tired of pretending to like the people in my group, so i started this huge ******** fight between courtney a total complete bitchy ego whore and hayley [hayley and myself have never like each other] and i ended up spliting up the whole group for a while... it was Lyndah, Kiwi, And myself. Then there was the old group was split into two. But the have reformed into one huge group now..
Anyways courtney and i had been fighting over msn and everything even though the group was split into two, and i was fine... and then i didn't
Think she would go so far as to start rumors but she did so for a while i was sitting here trying not to sink as low as her and start rumors but then... after we had a fist fight in school and got a in school suspension she thought it would be okay to tell Angela[ gossip queen] that i had been raped six times{which is true} and then she went even further as to tell her i had gotten a abortion in grade 7 {which is also true} and by the end of the night evryone in my school knew.
As you can imagine school is s**t for me now being three weeks after the fact... everyone in the school knows.. even the grade six. But the thing that pisses me off is that i can't commit suicide, and everytime i think of trying to i feel so guilty it just makes me want to die even more..
And on top of that all my boyfriend was all acrewed up after his brother died and he is doing drugs trying to kill himself and he has a eating disorder now.. and hes an alcoholic but i am not going to leave him..and well i just need help with life..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:06 am
ouch.

StraightJacket-Rainbow

Zellian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:20 am
Of course school can suck... Rumours and everything is just one of the lowest ways to get back at someone, true or not. I think you should just stop talking to her, no contact or anything, if she tries to talk to you at school or something just ignore her and walk off, show her that you can be MUCH more mature then what she is. Try to be there for your boyfriend as well, it seems like he may need it.
With the whole rumours, just ignore them... just pretend like you've never heard such things before. I know it's hard but I'm sure your friends are there for you, you can always count on them. Hope you feel better sooner or later heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:53 pm
all i have to say the most is i'm sorry. that girl is one biatch. and those people shouldn't belive the rumors. rumors hurt people. i should know. and god. your school seems very gay. gayer than mine O: and my school is VERY VERY gay
i hope you feel better soon :]

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

StraightJacket-Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:14 pm
ya.. i've been ignoring courtney and stuff im just getting pissed off.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:40 am
******** WOULD actually have beat the living s**t out of that little whore.

But no worries, I guess.

She's a b***h and you are gonna have to accept that.

But find something out about her, and get SWEET REVENGE.

Or beat the crap out of her.  

Nagaru Tensei

StraightJacket-Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:50 pm
haha yepp im torturing her, and never gonna stop, lmao like in gym class instead of
shooting at the net i was shotting at her (even though she was on my team) and then tanner a kid in my classe was like "wtf!?!" so i simply smiled and said target practice.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:28 am
Wow. I'm terribly sorry.

Rumors are just a part of (high) school. You have to learn to deal with them and regard them as lies.

My advice is just, don't sink to their level.

FalseDiagnosis

massi22

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:06 am
satinschild_666
haha yepp im torturing her, and never gonna stop, lmao like in gym class instead of
shooting at the net i was shotting at her (even though she was on my team) and then tanner a kid in my classe was like "wtf!?!" so i simply smiled and said target practice.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl That's great!!!!! Keep up the great work!!! Hit her hard for me!!!!! whee Oh, and don't go hurting and especially not killing yourself because of stupid little bitches!!!!! stare Just hurt them!!!!!!!!!! xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:54 pm
So what if your school knows about it?

You need to hold your head high and show everyone your not ashamed. Its not like your the only one in that school that has secrets. They need to see that for themselves. Some of those idiots probably have BABIES that they hide from everyone, so dont let it bother you. Be strong. Confidence is key.

BTW That b***h deserves to get hit by a car.

And also,
Commiting suicide is not the way to go.
Its so final!
Youll get over this when your out of school.

Youll meet new people in college or in a job.
this is just one stage!
Embrace it,
Dont hate it.  

Paradoxical Pulse

Paradoxical Pulse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:33 pm
satinschild_666

Freaky Friday? O.o

I distinctly remember Lindays character doing that to her enemy.
Its still a classic<3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:19 pm
wheres she live?
I'MA ******** KILL THAT INTRUDING PIECE OF s**t MIDDLE SCHOOL ASSWIPE -isamiddleschoolermyself-

now!!! when people bug you about this, tell them its not your ******** buisness what goes on in your life, and if they wanna go around telling everything about your life, they can go ahead and make your life even more ******** miserable.
tell them if it was true, would they want people bugging them about it?
NO!
that is horrible! that b***h invaded your privacy so much.
I say tell the guidence counselor, and if its bad see about transferring schools.
but seriously.. that is terrible. any close guy friends (let them RIP HER TO SHREADS)
i mean... i don't know her.. or you.. but reading that made me so angry....
im so sorry <33

p.s. suicide is not the answer. please, my sister attempted, and it was horrible for me, and your friends would not be able to deal with that.

__zo-.LED.ZEPPELIN.-so__

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff