Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
U.B.C.S: Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Services Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Soldier?
  Mikhail Victor
  Carlos Oliveira
  Nicholai Ginovaef
  Murphy Seeker
  Tyrell Patrick
  Arnold
  Karl
  Dustin
View Results

Tyr525

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:53 pm
I'll admit, D. Eagles can be awesome in power, but I'm rather tired of them. They're overrated and over used.

I loooooooooathe the "UBCS" in the RE Movie.

Ugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:54 pm
I wish they focused a little more on the USS though. I want to know how HUNK survived William's attack after he injected himself with the G-virus, and a little more on what happened before they attempted to assasinate William. How did they get to the sewers undetected, if they did that is. I would like to see a movie like the one they did with the UBCS, just with some USS members. Possibly those who may have survived William's first mutation. But that's just my opinion, and sorry for being off topic abit.

By the way in the RE3 cutscene at the beginning showing the UBCS fighting the zombies, to me it seemed like all their weapons had no effect, such as the assualt rifles. While you are playing as Carlos they drop easily with the Assualt rifle, but when the UBCS members fought them the bullets barely even did any damage to them in my opinion. During one of the parts it showed some blonde zombie charging towards a UBCS member, and the zombie was taking direct damage, but it seemed to have no effect.  

Regicide Kaiser

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:10 am
[ P A N ! C ]
I wish they focused a little more on the USS though. I want to know how HUNK survived William's attack after he injected himself with the G-virus, and a little more on what happened before they attempted to assasinate William. How did they get to the sewers undetected, if they did that is. I would like to see a movie like the one they did with the UBCS, just with some USS members. Possibly those who may have survived William's first mutation. But that's just my opinion, and sorry for being off topic abit.

Yeah, well, unfortunately it could have been done, but it seems like Capcom decided to put the T-Virus and Raccoon City behind them with the release of RE4... But who knows, maybe they'll touch on it in Umbrella chronicles.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:32 pm
I'm pretty sure that they will. There will probably be alot of fun surprises and things we've forgotten about in Chronicles. :3 I hope they add as much as possible. Outbreak is actually a very nice filler if you look into it a bit. Both File 1 and File 2 give little hints to about what happens around the City and how certain things affected RE1, RE2 and so forth. Read the notes as you come across them, watch the videos, pay attention to the scenarios. You'll get what I mean. :3

As for the RE3 Assault Rifle argument, two things could be in effect here. One, within 5 minutes of dropping, all the UBCS members get ambushed by zombies. This is evident seeing how the helicopters probably attracted a large mass of them towards the LZ in which the UBCS members dropped. Within a few minutes, the zombies were close enough to start attacking. Now, just dropping, ready to find some ready civillians to be evac'd, you don't really expect to suddenly find an undead horde stumbling upon you and eating you alive. You panic. You fire at anything you can. If you'll notice, the UBCS weren't exactly taking their time to hit critical areas of the zombies. Chest and knees and leg shots aren't as effective. Carlos, by the time he meets Jill, he's probably learned a bit about them, how to brush up his aiming to deal with them, headshots, ideally. This in mind, Carlos is prepared, the rest of the team wasn't. He can precise hit his targets with a steady hand and a relaxing pull of the trigger. Plus, to further point this out, Game Vs. Cinematics are bound to be different, because if you play as Carlos, they have to give you a fighting chance. If you waste half a clip upon one zombie alone, how would you make it to, and out of the hospital? You probably wouldn't unless you're a knifing master, or an expert at dodging. So maybe this will shed a bit more light upon the subject. :3  

Tyr525

Regicide Kaiser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:25 pm
But during the same cut scene with the police when they make the barricade with their police cars. Their shots seemed to do a lot more damage, even when one zombie took a shotgun blast, it fell, and came right back. Even if many of them were panicing, and firing wildly they still should have taken out a goup amount of zombies. Shotguns, HKMP5's, and handguns.

But I have to agree with you, Carlos probably was just like the other UBCS, but since he survived longer, he learned how to take out the zombies.

Also when the zombies attacked, they were all in large groups, however after a day, or two they began to scatter thus making it much easier to take out the zombies.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:53 am
A concern laid to rest. Ahah, but will it rise but an hour later with a hunger to feed upon flesh? Stay tuned.  

Tyr525

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces