Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
&quot;Chinks&quot; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stereotype true for you?
Yes
38%
 38%  [ 17 ]
NO!!
61%
 61%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 44

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:58 am
Teh Vampy
yalie5
azn_cutie_pie
hi!!!

hey.
anyways i don't care about being called those sorts of names but i get po'ed when some says i'm communist or that i have sars. seriously i joked around one day and said "yeah i have sars"in a sarcastic way and this girl actually went around and said i had sars so for the rest of the class people were like avoiding me until my friend asked me "do you have sars?"

gonk

what?... oh... no i don't have sars. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:27 am
yalie5
Teh Vampy
yalie5
azn_cutie_pie
hi!!!

hey.
anyways i don't care about being called those sorts of names but i get po'ed when some says i'm communist or that i have sars. seriously i joked around one day and said "yeah i have sars"in a sarcastic way and this girl actually went around and said i had sars so for the rest of the class people were like avoiding me until my friend asked me "do you have sars?"

gonk

I know, I know you don't.
I mean, the way the girl actually believe you made me gonk.
Sorry for misunderstanding. ;-;

Teh Vampy

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:26 pm
Teh Vampy
yalie5
Teh Vampy
yalie5
azn_cutie_pie
hi!!!

hey.

gonk

I know, I know you don't.
I mean, the way the girl actually believe you made me gonk.
Sorry for misunderstanding. ;-;

oh lol. okay. well i've been trying to be more careful with what i say about myself. the people here are pretty gullible. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:59 pm
Well, I've read up to page 2 and decided to share myself.. hmm Well I live in Canada on Vancouver island in this wee little town.. there aren't many chinese people there actually.. there are only 4 chinese in my high school (excluding the exchange students) and only me and my brother can speak cantonese.. the other two are half and I'm not friends with them either *shakes head*.. Hm lets see.. well I was picked on in grade 1.. like these first nations would call me chinaman [i'm a girl]and they'd be like.. in grade 4! Only guys would though. Anyways, I never really got offended because I would think to myself "hmm, it's not because I'm chinese that they're mean to me, why would they hate me because I'm chinese?" Remember I was in grade 1. So because I "ignored" everything I forgot about it. Reading those posts and seeing the ways most of you were treated really shocked me, here like, starting High school, I met this girl [we're great friends now] that was really funny would always say "carmen's smart cuz she's chinese/asian" and we'd all laugh about it.. even when i'm talking to random people in class, she would say that and we be all "hahahha." and in middle school, ppl would ask why I was smart,but the asian thing never came up. Ok, Ihope that post made some sense.. i hate writing long posts because it strays away from my point.. I don't think I was even trying to make one... I have to go and do my hwk though  

hip2b^2

Tranquil_Waterz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:16 pm
A lot of people think I'm good at math cuz it's a common stereotype that Asians are good at this subject (and that many are smart and tend to be very studious), but on the contrary, I suck at math... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:57 pm
It's funny...I kind of fit that stereotype. That, or I'm an oxymoron. I get good grades, but I don't study (or care.) Mmm...there aren't really any other Chinese stereotypes around here, since the school is like, 80% Asian. x_X
We use "fob" here more than "c***k," though. And it's usually the asians calling each other that...  

Neko Chen

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:19 pm
Chinks??? I feel insulted...Well, people have been calling them "Stupid Americans" like when it comes to dubbing anime and all.

I'd just ignore them. Just as long as you have Chinese people to talk to in this guild, you're good.

Yup. When you're feeling down, just think of us. =P Try that. If it doesn't work then...PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE AND SHOW THEM THE ASIA/CHINESE PRIDE!!! HAHAHAHAH...Joking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:38 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Chinks??? I feel insulted...Well, people have been calling them "Stupid Americans" like when it comes to dubbing anime and all.

I'd just ignore them. Just as long as you have Chinese people to talk to in this guild, you're good.

Yup. When you're feeling down, just think of us. =P Try that. If it doesn't work then...PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE AND SHOW THEM THE ASIA/CHINESE PRIDE!!! HAHAHAHAH...Joking.
Alriiiiight! Time to go punch some chavs! CHINESE RULE!!! GRAWWRRR!! scream

*did not read the 'joking' part*  

Tokioka

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out