Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Anime freak needs help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AccentualWolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:54 am
I am trying to design a scarf for my brother with the symbol that is on Edwards coat from Fullmetal Alchemist. I have googled images and pictures looking for a good example and can't find a one. I'm also looking for a good oraborus (the snake eating it's tale) like the ones on the homonuli in the show. Is there anyone that has a good one or knows were I can find it. I would truely apprecaite it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:51 pm
I know hot topic has a shirt with the state symbol on it. See if their site has a good enough picture.  

gemini6184

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:44 pm
If you have a friend that owns the official hoodie, ask to borrow it for a little while and trace from that. ^_~ You can also take a smaller picture of it and draw a grid over it, then draw a much larger grid and copy what's in each square to reproduce the image in a larger size. The artbook has detailed drawings of characters' clothing and symbols.

Quote:
(edit) Well, I thought, I have the hoodie, so I might as well go ahead and take a photo of my own for you. The picture is large, and in greyscale. When you make your copy, be careful about some of the lines that cmae out a bit wavy. ^^; Tried to make it as flat as possible. Here is the link: It might not be here forever.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:55 pm
That sounds really cool. You're going to have to post pictures of it when you're done.  

LadyAnubis

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff