Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
yes, its me, the loner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[blunt.object]]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:31 pm
******** friend issues.
Anyways i just pretty much found out that all of my "friends" arent my friends, so i am back to my original position of being that loner in the corner. only this time with an ipod instead of a book.
I would be okay with that, but the problem:
Once i got myself into the mindset that yes, it is okay to have friends and to tell them stuff, they all desert me. But I am left with this desperate urge to vent, and to be around other people, and to talk, and to have a social life.
It just seems that I'm never able to keep friends for more than a few years. confused  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:58 am
Ahh..That sucks. But hey, you will find some one and other friends. Dont worry.

Im rather up-beat while depressed...At least sometimes, I try to make the best of life. Unless Im In a total hell.)  

Nagaru Tensei

StraightJacket-Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:57 pm
hey i knowe exactly how it feels, heck it happened to me so many times i've lost count, i have one thing to say "hold on" prove your ex-friends wrong and go out and make new friends, but before you do anything to big make sure they are true friends. And its not like your totally friendless, i'll be your friend and im sure many other people will to. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:18 am
I'm sorry. I tend to lose friends very quickly, too.  

FalseDiagnosis

Fullmetaltruth

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:43 am
Most people in this guild know how you feel, thats why we joined here in the first place. I had to get surgery and was out of school for 3 weeks, once I came back this one guy was being really nice to me and me and him were like best friends but later on he started ignoring me and talking s**t about me just like everyone else does so thats why I think its better not to let it bug ya cause if I let everything that happens to me bug me then I'd have of kill myself by now.

Everyone in my family KNOWS I have emotional problems and issues ever since I was 7-9 around that age. I had insomia for 2 years of my life and sever depression for 1 but then I just stopped caring and now even though im empty on the inside at least I dont feel pain...  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:51 pm
well, if you want to vent you could always see if you could get a phyciatrist, or you could do what i do...

if you go to a place where no-one can hear you, create an imaginary "friend", and tell them everything on your mind. it will look, and sound kinda schitzo, but it works. and if you tell me: but i cant have a real conversation with somone who isnt there, your talkin bull. if you have the image of your perfect friend, then you should be able to know exactley what theyd say. youll say sometin, and then what theyd say next just pops into your mind. dont say it aloud, cus thats stoopid, but be happy to reply to them. thats how you keep the conversation going....im not schizo, ok!? its just easier to talk to noone, than to somone. cus if your not actually takin to somebody, than if they same something offensive, you can erase it an just make them say something youd rather hear.

never mind, people will start thinkin im crazy, if you want someone to talkto-ish, just pm me. (if youre not scared of me by now)  

phish cakes = luff

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff