Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Haha... Suspended

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StraightJacket-Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:02 pm
Yes suspension.. i got suspended for bullying for ******** sake i'm not the one bullying!!!!!! i'm the one getting bullied, god this is such bullshit, and now my parents want to send me to this stupid catholic school in Quebec. aghhhhhhh!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:11 pm
eek
now thats just lame.
stupid people.
i got suspended for skipping so much.
so now im getting home schooled.
because i've missed so much.
HAHA
( =

lori gee

Ethryl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:43 pm
I just got off from being suspended. I was suspended for possestion of a weapon/dangerous object. I had two lighters... neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:47 am
hell, i used be bullied. stressed those people ******** up my life so much. i would just put up with it. stare until one day, i finally cracked, i bent back all of the bullies fingers 4laugh ahhh, good memories. after she just bullied me verbally. mad stupid teachers didnt do s**t about it. one of them even called me a wanker. rif raf, after i had left the school. i hated that b***h...  

phish cakes = luff

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:32 pm
That's not good D:......i hate mean people

heh at our school.... they suspend the bullier and the bullied. so..... yeah... my friend got back from suspention from having her friends cigarettes... then on friday she can't go back and misses 1 week now
she is hopefully coming back...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:29 am
I've never been suspended xp

xX~Vampyre_Erotica~Xx

StraightJacket-Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:35 pm
meh well i guess i was kind of bullying her but she deserves it and its not like it won'tbe my frist suspension so it doesn't really matter any more.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:52 am
I find it hard to get suspended. By the way, Satan is spelt S A T A N. Not S A T I N. And don't tell me when you made your username you wanted to be the child of a fabric.

Yay! Mission Impossible 3! Go Xenu! >_< Sorry for ruining your thread with my prescence.  

Akuneko

skankmuffin

Hilarious Prophet

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:18 pm
dude, i got suspended for being quiet! beat that!  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:22 pm
Akuneko
I find it hard to get suspended. By the way, Satan is spelt S A T A N. Not S A T I N. And don't tell me when you made your username you wanted to be the child of a fabric.

Yay! Mission Impossible 3! Go Xenu! >_< Sorry for ruining your thread with my prescence.

haha yes i realize satan is spelt s-a-t-a-n but its as much as an inside joke as a name, i didn't expect other people who are on the outside to understand.
@skankmuffin: i didn't want to get suspended its bullshit and im not competing.

StraightJacket-Rainbow

phish cakes = luff

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:04 pm
skankmuffin

thats harsh. gonk you can get suspended for having cell fones in our school. evil its so stoopid. corse nobody cares an people do anyhoo. you can get suspended for bringin pen knifes to school rolleyes (i do that), skipping assemblys rolleyes (i do that too) an bad moufin teachers (doesnt EVERYONE do that?) rolleyes well whatever. theyve never caught me. wink an now we have to tuck in our shirts (we have uniforms) it suks, so im makin a petition. corse our school is a total dictatorship, but there aint no harm in tryin, is there? confused  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:15 am
I haven't been suspended from school yet. And I don't think I will be anytime soon. I'm pretty much the kid that sits in silence during class unless called on or something. And then I have few friends and 9/10 of the school doesn't know me, so... I guess I have nothing to worry about.

FalseDiagnosis

Em0PunkSoul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:08 pm
skankmuffin

god! thats just...............not necessary. In second grade, i went to this happy dippy school. They taught us not to do anything like "clubs" and "cliques" and stuff. Me and my friends made a flinstones club, where all we did was play flinstones at recess. We got caught, and we almost got in big trouble. Those bitches who told on us should have gotten in big trouble. I STILL have a scar from one of the scratches they gave me. after a real long time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:46 pm
I got in school suspension like every other day! The teachers are such retards thogh. I even had ISS on the last day of school. it seriosly sucked.  

blackelement09

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff