Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Unloved.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

music_lover16

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:07 pm
I know exactly how you feel and some of you are very rude!
All of you who are rude probaly has been in a real life realtionship.
But if you haven't and your friends have you just feel alone and isolated.
Or at least thats what I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:35 pm
Yeah I feel the same way.
First guy I ever liked turned me down for some prep. Made me sick really. I stoped eating for a while and well other things I shall not name.  

16 Prayers

LolitaNevermore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:19 pm
I've felt unloved since I was 2 years old. My parents are devorced. I feel like my dad didn't care enough about me. When my parents were together he still did drugs and stuff. When he had my half sisters w/ his second wife, he cleaned up his act. He just had a son w/ his 3rd wife, & now he's all Christiany. I feel like I wasn't important enough to him so he didn't change. When he lived w/ 2nd wife, I hated seeing him smiling w/ her & my half sisters everytime I would come over, because I never had a happy family. My mom is re-married, & I feel she cares more about her husband than me. If he dose drugs ordose somthing stupid, she lets it go, but I have to be perfect or she dosn't love me.

Also, I've felt so ampty inside since my grand mother died. She practicaly raised me, & then she was just gone. I don't even realy miss her, just the way things use to be: happy, safe, & I felt loved.

Every time I try to love, the person leaves me or dies, so what is the piont anymore? At this piont, I know to much about the human brain, and I analyze love, so mabey I wont feel I need it as much, but I still do. I've almost completely lost theability to care about others, I feel so numb inside. My soul is in a discusting state, pain & plesure are so intertwined I can barly tell the 2 apart...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:21 pm
I dont know about you guys but i really dont think any love can wait.I have proven that myself.I always thought I'll truely love if I'm mature enough.But no.I have see my biggest mistake.Every turn,I cant help myself.Then I just realized I love him so much and I'm 15.

I guess LOVE doesnt choose anything.

Love doesnt choose ages.
Love doesnt choose genders.
Love doesnt choose TIME.

When love cupid has struck and pierced you with his arrow,you can never let go and it will always haunt you until you realized you love the person. Even you try to forget and run away,there will always be that burden that you want to come back.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items