Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Sensitives Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A.Laran

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:04 pm
I've never tried to actually develop it. . . I'll have to give it a try sometime. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:05 pm
I'm pretty sure i'm a sensative. I'm not entirely sure though. When ever one is near, I feel a strange tingle somewhere around my head. Mostly the back. I compared with my freind Eric. He gets the same thing. We were in a theater for a play and we always felt the same ghost at the same time. Well, him first. He's a bit better than me. Still, does this mean i'm a sensative or am I just imagining?  

VivoDePyre

Mankati

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:25 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:54 pm
Can someone tell me what an albino is? Is that one with red eyes?  

VivoDePyre

Mankati

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:13 pm
yeah Albino is Pale whie with red eyes  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:22 pm
well,ive been trying that "layers" thing and it seems to be working...i can honestly tell you guys(Mankati and Pyrokin132) that if u want to develop these "powers" that you should try this "layers" thing.it really works if you practice often enough... pirate  

13GreenRoses

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:39 am
i'm sensitive, too. i have the same case as you. there's a ghost that's been following me around since who knows when, and only me. sometimes i see things out of the corner of my eye, and i always feel like i'm being watched and very closely followed. it appeard at school once. it's a long story, though.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:52 pm
Using different techniques to make your ability(-ies) stronger is the only way to go with this. I personally am sensative to an extent. There is a little girl's spirit in my house and I'm the only one in my family that has seen her, but everyone else has felt her presence. We believe that (since my parents are avid antique collectors) that she is a spirit that is attached to an object that was beloved to her, well, it's a doll, but anyways... anyone know about spirits being attached to beloved objects? That and when it comes down to it, I am VERY empathic... almost psychic sometimes, like knowing when someone is hurt or upset or something, or more often than not being "in the right place at the right time".  

XCactus123X

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces