Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you miss me already?
  No.
View Results

[Mariko]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:21 am
I'm not here on Gaia as much anymore because of other duties. I was just chosen to be part of the Site Improvement Committee over at ACC. So I've got a lot of responsibilities online over there. And, of course, there's Jubilee. So if you don't see a lot of me, that's why. I try to be here once a day, though.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:19 am
Think you can hook me up Miko with a job over there?  

Quaterdollarbillcoin

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:09 am
come back miko gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:42 pm
XD Well, at ACC, there aren't that many jobs that need filling. Right now, it's more designed for the GameCube version of Animal Crossing, but we're working to make it Wild World compatible :3

[Mariko]
Crew

Lamki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:45 pm
User Image
.::Once a day I fine 3nodding Aslong as you arn't gone for....a month or something ninja ::.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:04 pm
XD No, I'll be here off and on, depending on how busy it gets over at ACC. I don't forsee it being TOO busy, but I also have to do some favors for a friend and a family member ninja

[Mariko]
Crew

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:33 pm
unacceptable!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:33 pm
Miko Lee
I'm not here on Gaia as much anymore because of other duties. I was just chosen to be part of the Site Improvement Committee over at ACC. So I've got a lot of responsibilities online over there. And, of course, there's Jubilee. So if you don't see a lot of me, that's why. I try to be here once a day, though.

*huggles*  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

[Mariko]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:53 pm
Petrenko Myakhalo
unacceptable!

D:

As a side note, I'm really in love with this staff :3 I might not even THINK about the Staff of Angels after this XD; I had kinda wanted one at one point, but this one is the most awesome ever.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:54 pm
*coughhookmeupwithajobovertherepleaseohpleaseohplease*  

Quaterdollarbillcoin

[Mariko]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:00 pm
Petrenko Myakhalo
*coughhookmeupwithajobovertherepleaseohpleaseohplease*

D: There's not really much I can do. I'm not staff. I'm just a regular member that's part of a committee.

The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games