Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 613 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiingz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:30 pm
[haha. okay, will do riku xD I needa find pictures of all them for reference, now >< damn it xP]

Koichi sighed as the burst through the doors; the boy, seemingly, was gone for now. He looked around to make sure before starting towards the other doors to the guys' dorms. "It won't take me that long, don't worry," he said simply. It wasn't that far of a walk to the entrance, and once they got in, it didn't take too much time to get to his room either. He opened the door and placed her bag on his bed before walking towards his closet.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:35 pm
[It's not letting me either! oO;; Oh, want me to help find reference pictures? xD]

Kana's ears perked as he sighed and she glanced curiously at him, unsure why he was. She glanced around as he did and then slowly trailed after him, still a little confused. But she nodded at he assured her it wouldn't take long and smiled, nodding her head. "Ok," she said simply. She followed all the way to his room, watching as he set her bag on his bed. A rather sly, yet at the same playful look came to her face as she inched her way towards it, eyes following him as he went towards his closet. She paused until he was inside before she'd pounce towards the bag and reclaim it.

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:41 pm
[nah. i'd feel guilty for making you ><]

"Kitty, that wasn't very nice," Koichi's voice echoed from the closet, a smal noise of ruffling emitting. He'd grabbed a brownish shoulderbag with darkgreen stripes. He grabbed a few things, tossing it in somewhat messily; he had no need to make it neat. Finally, after throwing in some socks, her zipped it up and sung it over his head, resting it on the opposite shoulder than where it lay on his hip. He walked out, shutting off the lights and towards Kana, staring down suspiciously at her. "You know, I'd more than happily carry one of you," he teased again.

[no patience xD]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:45 pm
[But, I wouldn't mind at all. ^^;]

Kana froze abruptly, still in the process of inching towards the bag. "What's not nice?" she asked, blinking a couple times as she stared towards the closet he was in. Her ears perked curiously as she heard he ruffling noises coming from within, but she kept herself from creeping forward to see what he was doing. Of course, she knew he was just packing, right? So there was no need to check. She lashed out with her hand, snatching up her bag and quickly holding it behind her back, though it was still very obviously in sight. As he came out and stared at her, she looked back up innocently. "No thanks," she said softly, tilting her head again.

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:49 pm
[i just realized... all the charies are in the issues of newtype that i have stare xD]

Koichi smirked, shrugging slightly as he reached down and lifted her up, instead. "I told you I'd more than gladly carry one of you," he said sneakily, starting towards the door. After getting out, it shut on it's own, or so it seemed. "Now, be a good little Kitty," he said in a singsong voice, bouncing down the halls slightly. "We just need to find Kazan and Kaze so we can go," he started, heading for the stairs.

[ack! I need windy >.> allow me to log on for her and make it xD :can't wait that long:
edit nvm. it didn't let me in on hers, either >< we're stranded!]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:54 pm
[I've never gotten newtype, but my friend did at one point, I think he said.]

Kana blinked, eyes widening as she felt herself lifted up. "H-hey!" she cried, face flushing lightly red again. She paused for a moment as she listened to his last words, and watched the door seemingly close on it's own. Then she heaved a playful sigh and crossed her arms over her chest grumpily. "Well, don't make a habit of this," she said, lifting one arm slightly to wave a finger scoldingly at him. "Because I can walk fine on my own, and I don't want to become lazy." She grinned as she finished, but then froze as a sudden idea occured to her. "Ah! Are you still injured?" she cried. "Are you straining yourself by carrying me? Are you ok?!"

[Haha, have fun? xD;;
Edit-Darn, what's going on? Dx
Edit2-Ah, it just worked for me!]

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:00 pm
[^.^;; not so much fun xD]

Koichi arched an eyebrow. "Would you like me to put on an act, pretending to be in agonising pain?" he asked sweetly. "But seriously, I'm okay. So stop worrying," he chuckled; she'd once again blown things out of proportion. So cute, he thought, trying to control himself from lashing out in laughter, banging the walls trying to stop. They'd made it to the outside, and Koichi stopped, looking around for his friends. "They have to be somewhere," he said, although that was obvious.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:05 pm
Kana shook her head at his first question, biting her lip. "Ok..." she said quietly, glancing down at the ground. He seemed fine... She was probably just overreacting again. She frowned at herself and stopped biting her lip, hugging her bag closer to herself, and looking up only after they'd reached outside and he'd stopped. "Um, where do you think they'd be?" she asked uncertainly, glancing around as well now and lightly sniffing the air in the hopes of catching their scent.  

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:53 pm
[I figured I should post here?]

Koichi turned to her, blinking a few times before looking at her as though she was suddenly showing symptoms of a disease. "Hey, you alright?" he asked softly, stopping for a moment to turn to her. He thought that maybe she was just starting to catch a fever or something; after all, he hadn't said anything to have made her blush, right?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:31 pm
[Yes. ^^]

Kana blinked a couple times and looked back at him, her face still red. "I-I'm alright!" she cried, rather loudly. "I'm fine, no need to worry!" Then she bit her lip and turned away again, her ears flattening back nervously. Her tail continued flicking behind her though, rather than curling around her waist like it wanted to do. She bit her lip as well, scolding herself for not being able to come out and say it.

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:05 pm
[once again, sorry for not posting yesterday. Anyway, leaving tomorrow morning at like, 5am.... and the hotel has no internet, so i'm screwed for a week. and my mom is evil and won't let me take a carry-on onto the plane... which means I won't have any books or anything :cries even more: what am I supposed to carry my ipod and stuff in? Pocket-less shorts? :cries again: xDDDDD]

"Don't trouble yourself so much," Koichi said to her as they entered through the sliding doors, into the dorm building. "If you start thinking too much, you'll get yourself a headache," he nodded; that wouldn't, he assumed, be plesent. His hands were casually hanging from the belt loops on his pants as he continued walking Kana down the halls, towards her dorm room.

[you have two options, now. You can control Koichi if you want, or just pretend to be resting the next week and go around ria talking to people until I come back XD :doesn't care which choice you chose:
Sorry about the handful of OOC]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:39 pm
[Whaaa... I'm sorry for not seeing your post. Dx]

Kana nodded her head, closing her eyes for a moment. "Yes..." she said softly, agreeing with him. She didn't want to give herself a headache either. It was surprising she didn't already have one from being unable to confess to him aloud. You can read minds, right? she thought suddenly. Koichi, Koichi...! I love you, Koichi! But then she sighed aloud and opened her eyes as they arrived at her room and she unlocked the door before stepping inside. Koichi simply returned to his dorm room to rest after their trip.

The next day Kana awoke around two in the afternoon, and somehow found herself still able to yawn. Though she dragged herself out of bed more easily than usual, since it was so late, and dressed. Then she bounced away to the picnic she'd heard about. She was wearing simply a dark blue shirt with black pants, and of course, her silver locket.

[I think... I might have Kana explore for the next week, or maybe I just won't post at all as her. >.> And I can pretend her mother's death date moved back a week. xP]

Krazy Kaori

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces