Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RealitysDream
Captain

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:33 pm
TO: All people who have yet to post.
SUBJECT: See Title

This is to all members who have yet to post at all after joining. Ig you do not post in 24 hours, you will be deleted from the guild. Once deleted, if you want to actually post, you will need to rejoin.

Thank you for your time and understanding of the "Guild Clean Up" and its first step towards being done so we have a nice, clean Guild to RP in. If we get enough money, we may even be able to add Sub-Forums and neaten this place up this time around.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:58 pm
UPDATE: As of 5:48 PM EST, the Guild has been emptied of those with one post or less. As I told them, they can rejoin if they wish to actually RP, but if they do not post the second time around, they can't come back. This now also goes for those who haven't been posting who have more then one post as well.

In total, so far we went down from about 52 members on four pages, to 15 on one single page. If you have anyone that wants to join, have them apply, but make sure that they fill the profile part in the join requests.

If, like most people who tried (and were denied because of) giving crap like this in their request

Most people sending join requests
"I liek Kingdome Herts, Plz let my join. p.s. pls pls plzzzzz let me in."

Note: The above example was the closest combination of the three most illiterate requests. The others weren't much better. Some people didn't know what appearance and Bio meant, etc.  

RealitysDream
Captain

Distinct Conversationalist

Being Fixed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas