Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Umm..Yeah, c'mere.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nagaru Tensei

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:01 am
I was gonna post my problem but i saw a post by Archangel Izual -

Nobody NEEDS a relationship when they're young..... really, most teen relationships just cause problems more than they'll bring you happiness. (It was shortened)

And I realized this....Again. I tell you now.

I was(?) (Not quite sure yet...) In a long-as-HELL-distance relationship. Im In california, she's In Kentucky. She comes over to my street mostly every 2 years or so. She Is my bestfriend's cousin. And my bestfriend Is a guy. I am eleven, and she is fifteen. redface redface redface redface redface

Yeah, I know.... sweatdrop

So told him. (This was....over 4 months ago, I should say)

And a while later, that Im bi....(Yes, I know what you are saying...."OMG WHAT THE Fu..Krckzzk....**Fatal Error**)

So we go to Six Flags Magic Mountain with a bunch of other kids from a church group. On the way there I met a girl ( She's 12) and she's cool, and she helped me realize that Its not gonna work out...Maybe not till im 18, Y'know....

So i sent her a pm telling her that It wasn't gonna work out,etc.,etc.

She logs on, no reply. I sent another pm saying " Hey, did you get my pm?" She logs on again, no reply. And here comes the stupid part. I got Pissed off and sent her pm....Title - Ok I see how It Is....Message - " Im blocking you unless I dont get a ******** reply." Now I have that sick feeling i just screwed up.
Regret.Remorse.Sick feeling....

Ahhh...Gaia, where people know you better than your family...Well, at least me...(They dont know about my being...)  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:07 am
yeah i know what you mean about relationships...if this one im in now doesnt work out im probly gonna give up on love sweatdrop you shouldnt feel bad about being bi.i think it makes themost sense cuz you like people for who they are and gender doesnt get in the way,even though im straight i still think bi is best sweatdrop  

#1animemaster

Nagaru Tensei

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:33 am
#1animemaster
yeah i know what you mean about relationships...if this one im in now doesnt work out im probly gonna give up on love sweatdrop you shouldnt feel bad about being bi.i think it makes themost sense cuz you like people for who they are and gender doesnt get in the way,even though im straight i still think bi is best sweatdrop
Im almost sure my family wont accept it though....  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:40 pm
i don't care what people's sexual preferences are.... I like people for their personalities not their whether they like men or women.

Although, homosexuality bothers me alot.... i ignore it because they're still people. It would be like hating me for having long hair ... or hating me for the way I walk... which both of those are reasons used by people at my school for not liking me.

But ummm.... the calling things off with the girl was a good idea. Losing your temper..... was not. If anything.... you should have waiting a week or so and if still, no response, message her and say...
"*name*? Are you okay? I'm really sorry if this hurt you... but i think we should just end it... please reply back..... I don't want to lose you as a friend..."

but don't be all regretful now..... you should just send her another pm and apologize... if she doesn't accept it... then let it go... and if still you want to be her friend, wait around a year and send her another message apologizing again asking if she'd like to still be friends.

anyway.... yeah.  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Nagaru Tensei

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:07 pm
Archangel Izual
i don't care what people's sexual preferences are.... I like people for their personalities not their whether they like men or women.

Although, homosexuality bothers me alot.... i ignore it because they're still people. It would be like hating me for having long hair ... or hating me for the way I walk... which both of those are reasons used by people at my school for not liking me.

But ummm.... the calling things off with the girl was a good idea. Losing your temper..... was not. If anything.... you should have waiting a week or so and if still, no response, message her and say...
"*name*? Are you okay? I'm really sorry if this hurt you... but i think we should just end it... please reply back..... I don't want to lose you as a friend..."

but don't be all regretful now..... you should just send her another pm and apologize... if she doesn't accept it... then let it go... and if still you want to be her friend, wait around a year and send her another message apologizing again asking if she'd like to still be friends.

anyway.... yeah.
Yeah, I did that. I feel kinda better now..I still think I ******** up though.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:13 pm
im bi! an im proud of it. biggrin i thought at one point i was les. i told my mom, an she said she hoped i wasnt. stare woo. family support. whee
nah, it wahnt that bad... she said she hoped i wasn, but it wouldnt be that bad, she just hoped to have grandchildren. confused ive already also told her i dont intend to get married or have kids. she went pale then.
rolleyes but yeah relationships arent that important at the moment. you shouldnt have shouted at that girl, but she and you will survive.

i hope this helps. just, if you really think your bi, be proud of who you are and come out. dont let anyone tease you for it. i give you permission to throw punches if words are said.

and yeah, my family dont know me that well either.my dad didnt even know my favorite color until 2 days ago. its green BTW.  

phish cakes = luff

Nagaru Tensei

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:22 pm
evil.purple.broccoli
im bi! an im proud of it. biggrin i thought at one point i was les. i told my mom, an she said she hoped i wasnt. stare woo. family support. whee
nah, it wahnt that bad... she said she hoped i wasn, but it wouldnt be that bad, she just hoped to have grandchildren. confused ive already also told her i dont intend to get married or have kids. she went pale then.
rolleyes but yeah relationships arent that important at the moment. you shouldnt have shouted at that girl, but she and you will survive.

i hope this helps. just, if you really think your bi, be proud of who you are and come out. dont let anyone tease you for it. i give you permission to throw punches if words are said.

and yeah, my family dont know me that well either.my dad didnt even know my favorite color until 2 days ago. its green BTW.
I do that....In maybe 2 or 3 years.

Sadly...Im being honest. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:23 pm
Heyyyy...I just found out, my friend Is In this guild.

Y'know, the one I was talking about..  

Nagaru Tensei

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces