Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:40 pm
I had more post than almost everyone when I joined. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:36 am
Seriously? Oh great now I'm going to be bored.

Perverted Gumball

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:39 pm
This guild is getting more active as more members join.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:54 pm
members like me lolz!!!!! but yeah i think its mor active as well.....but there is still some people that hardly ever post.........(is there anyway i can become a crew member?)  

CT_Unlimited1

Perverted Gumball

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:15 pm
I was talking about being the last game of the BN series.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:33 pm
Like I said, I lot of people think this won't be the last.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:49 pm
I dont think it will be either it might be that last for awhile or maybe buyt they will bring it back or atleast as a new series witha new main character  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:12 am
If you go to the Capcom site they say that this is the last one of the series and all the reviews do too.

*SPOILERS*

At the end of Megaman Battle Network 6 they even show what happens to Lan in the future as well.

*END SPOILERS*

I know it's hard but this is definatly the last of the series.  

GoTn_Soldier

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:23 pm
def not they will revive it with an inbetween kinda thing they do it to all good games eventually  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:32 pm
The only thing is, this game isn't one of the most popular games either compared to some other games to be honest. Heres an excerpt from www.wilkopedia.com:

MegaMan Battle Network 6 is the sixth and final installment of the MegaMan Battle Network series from Capcom. As with the previous three installments of the series, the Japanese edition was released in two separate versions: Cyber Beast Faltzer and Cyber Beast Greiga. The North American releases will be titled Cybeast Falzar and Cybeast Gregar. Battle Network 6 marks the end of the Game Boy Advance Battle Network series, as shown in the ending. After the credits, it reads End Battle Network. Keiji Inafune has stated in an interview that EXE6 is indeed the final game in the series.After awhle Japan re-released this games in special combo packs with new Battle Chip Gates called Beast Link Gate, these special combo packs are called Rockman "EXE6 Dennojou Greiga Beast Link Gate DX Edition" and "Rockman EXE6 Dennojou Falzer Beast Link Gate DX Edition".

So sorry to bust all your guy's bubbles but this is it! And by the way Zero isn't a boss in this game but in the second secret area known as Graveyard Area 2 there is a gravestone or something with Zero's name on it and other Megaman characters that weren't in the Battle Network games like Turboman, Ring, Starman, Brightman, Needleman, Swordman, and Gravityman. All navis that you defeated in the past also have a gravestone for example I believe Shademan may have one dedicated to him.  

GoTn_Soldier

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:07 pm
yes yes ive read that as well now stop loading me with facts i already know all im saying is it will EVENTUALLY be revived i dont care what wikipedia says there all multiple games which are the sequal or "what happned inbetween"(example being MMBN 4 1/2 released in Japan) out there that have been released after the so called final game. it may be the end of that specific series with lan and all that or with that kinda setting but it will be back in some form or another. i dont believe for one sencond they will let that die.

ps this was my 100th comment!!!!!!!! woooohhhh lets celebrate give me presents lol!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:21 pm
Megaman Battle Network 4.5 was released AFTER Megaman Battle Network 4. They wouldn't make Megaman Battle Network 6 and then go back and make a Megaman Battle Network 1.5 for example. Now I do partially agree with you they may make other games like how they made Megaman Battle Chip Challenge and that other Gamecube game. All I'm saying is that the ONLY games that they will EVER have for this series are: MMBN, MMBN 2, MMBN 3, MMBN 4, MMBN 4.5, MMBN 5, and MMBN 6.  

GoTn_Soldier

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:04 am
ok now we mostly agree except i think they might make 1 1/2 and so on because if they werent already in the process o making a 5, 4 1/2 would have benn 5 they knew 5 was already there. im not saying it will happen i just think its a possibility.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:40 pm
OMFG!! I have waited for a long time for it to come out! It came out Yesterday for me. I am going to "persude" my mom to get it for me biggrin  

DarkTyler359

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces