Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
Pic please tell me if it is good!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Usagi_Tsukino

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:53 pm
This is the first time I drew a sailor moon one of my own!!! She is the Sailor Scout of the Dark side of the moon!! So please tell me what you think and if it is a good drawing thanks!!!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:20 am
wow she looks like she has alot of power!  

Tanith_4486

Usagi_Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:33 am
Thanks!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:50 pm
Why does she have two staffs? Full size ones at that. It's impossible to weild two quarterstaves in battle, even for casting magic off of, it's why Pluto and Serenity each only have one. The senshi always only have one tool/weapon, and even the villains follow that rule.

You show promise, I drew like that when I started, and I can tell you that if you practice frequently and study multiple poses to understand the anatomy and shading properties, you'll be an expert in a few years. 3nodding I'm not there yet... I'm still amateur, but I've improved, and I know you will too. You aren't afraid of detail, which is a good sign. Just try sketching things out with pencils and don't be afraid to erase if you don't quite like the line as it is.  

Syndrama

reirei18

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:50 pm
you learn to draw when u watch sailormoon aint it..?

that's a fact..

u did well.. 4laugh

for more tips.. watch more sailormoon.. *promoting sailormoon.. domokun  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:29 am
Thank you for all the advice!!!!! I really happy! blaugh  

Usagi_Tsukino

ElaborateDream

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:28 pm
good design, but her breasts are a bit to low..keep it up ^_^v other than that i like her  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:40 pm
It's good really, but the animation needs a bit of work. I learned to draw them by drawing each character over and over. But that's definately better than my first. So practice makes perfect!

Also, choose just one weapon or tool, but the two staffs are too much, and probably very heavy! Try looking at it more realisticly. She also looked quite a bit like she was based on Pluto. Try playing up some features.  

WasabiMonster

Fanfiction & Fanart

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff