Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Tell me what to do...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DiiN0S4UR

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:27 pm
[First, I don't know if this place is right for this question]

Okay, Now thats thats done let me state my question

I'm 9 turning 10 on May, 24...I cut...What do i do?

I'm scared because i know i'm wrong[sp?]...My friend saw and left me...Same with my boyfriend..What do i do?  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:45 pm
Dont have a boyfriend when you're only nine. How could someone even have reason to be depressed, when I was that age I didn't even fully understand the troubles around let alone be old enough to care.  

finding emotive

DiiN0S4UR

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:47 pm
finding emotive
Dont have a boyfriend when you're only nine. How could someone even have reason to be depressed, when I was that age I didn't even fully understand the troubles around let alone be old enough to care.
To make things simple, I have a bad life. I've learned to deal by cutting and therefore that is what i do. I asked for help not what you did. Sorry if i sound mean but what you said means nothing to me.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:51 pm
kidkayla
finding emotive
To make things simple, I have a bad life. I've learned to deal by cutting and therefore that is what i do. I asked for help not what you did. Sorry if i sound mean but what you said means nothing to me.

What I mean is I have a hard time even believing you in the first place.  

finding emotive

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:35 pm
finding emotive

my friend Joe used to tell me he remembers going to bed at the age of about 7 and hoping that he wouldn't have to wake up... and every morning he'd wake up and wish he wasn't alive.

He just had a hard time with his family...

Joe is my hero.... i haven't had a chance to hang out with him in a long time... so I miss him....  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:44 pm
@ArchangelIzual: Really, Sad. It started to me at age 8...

@Findingemotive: Well then leave, Like i should care. If you don't believe me why bother to post? I'm looking for people who can help me not people who don't even believe me :/ ...  

DiiN0S4UR

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:46 pm
kidkayla
finding emotive

finding emotive can be fairly "rawr" usually.... don't take it personally...

anyway...

don't cut.... cutting is just bad.
do this.... breathe. simple. and just let it go... kind of like the buddhists do... just focus on peace of mind.... and just breathe in and out and let go of the pain and whatever causes it... crying is the best remedy for depression.

don't EVER result to what i did.... don't drink away your pain, don't even think of getting drugged up.... and don't think about suicide....

whoever thought up the phrase "suicide is painless" obviously never had any friends or loved ones. It will only tear them to pieces.... and just the same, doing drugs or drinking (or any self-destructive form of pain release; cutting) only hurts them.

You're ex-boyfriend is just a naive (naive meaning that he has not learned yet) to depression... but you're always naive.... you're 9. Keep your heart to yourself until you're older. No use throwing your self at guys when you're only 9.

I'm twice your age..... and right now I can say that the past 17 years have been extremely harsh for me when it comes to relationships.
I started dated at 14. That was early... I was really naive to all that love really was.... until you learn what love TRULY is.... then keep it to yourself.

I don't mean wait until some guy comes along and treats you like a princess...... find out what love means as a single young women.
Save yourself the heartache.

As unchristian as I now am, I still believe this definition to be true.

go to biblegateway.com and look up 2 corinthians 13 and you'll find a passage all about love. After you read that, keep your eyes open for these instances in your own life.... and until you actually see the truth about love... then please.... don't let yourself be hurt.

please.... you're young now.... be young.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:02 pm
Archangel Izual
finding emotive

my friend Joe used to tell me he remembers going to bed at the age of about 7 and hoping that he wouldn't have to wake up... and every morning he'd wake up and wish he wasn't alive.

Joe is my hero.... i haven't had a chance to hang out with him in a long time... so I miss him....

But, I, personally find that theres a difference between wishing you were dead and being depressed.
I also used to think that if I held my breath long enough I would just die, it wasn't that I wanted to die or that I cared what was going on I just knew I didn't want to be there. But hurting yourself is bad enough to think of doing when you're older but when you're nine, it's bad that you would even have that idea in your head in the first place.
It blows me away.  

finding emotive

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:12 pm
finding emotive
Archangel Izual
finding emotive

But, I, personally find that theres a difference between wishing you were dead and being depressed.
I also used to think that if I held my breath long enough I would just die, it wasn't that I wanted to die or that I cared what was going on I just knew I didn't want to be there. But hurting yourself is bad enough to think of doing when you're older but when you're nine, it's bad that you would even have that idea in your head in the first place.
It blows me away.

alright.... i never said wanting to be dead and depression were one in the same....

the depression is what caused the will to live to end.
in other cases it's anger or disgust....

but more often than not it's caused by depression....  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:21 am
Well Finding Emotive young people can be depressed.
When my friend Joe was little his dad beat him...
And i don't know if he's still depress but he still cuts....

And KidKayla don't cut. It hurts everyone that loves you. I should know cuz i'm hurt by it. Cuz joe does... Try writing you tyhoughts. Singing, drawing, ANYTHING other than hurting you and others... well others not physically.
listen to Archangel Izual. better person to listen to.

Sorry if this is like interuping  

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces