Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flanny-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:12 am
Aoi Hikari
Oh well, I'm still betting they're robots domokun

So Brock falls in love with robots? oO  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:21 pm
It's all the same lust nurse joy's and officer jenny's chasing lustily after brock and pretending to be different ones by changing their outfits slightly and stuff. stare  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KiTsUnE GiN

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:43 pm
i had no idea that this thread would become this O_O FORGIVE ME DUDE WHO CREATED POKEMON! crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:36 pm
Toko Ojin
It's all the same lust nurse joy's and officer jenny's chasing lustily after brock and pretending to be different ones by changing their outfits slightly and stuff. stare

Um... what?.... who's chasing after who now? o.O;;

And I wouldn't actually say Brock's "in love" witht the Jenny's and Joys, anyway... hell, I doubt his ever REALLY been inlove with some of the girls his met, except for possibly she-who-can-not-be-named and Susie. I personally think it's very possible that Brock just can't tell the difference between attraction and actual love. Think about it, for most of his teen life, he's never had an adult to give him guidance on the subject. Plus, the lack of affection he's gotten at home would explain WHY he's so desperate for someone to care about him...

Gomen, I'm rambling sweatdrop  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Flanny-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:41 pm
Toko Ojin

But there is a tanned Joy. oO  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:42 pm
KiTsUnE GiN
i had no idea that this thread would become this O_O FORGIVE ME DUDE WHO CREATED POKEMON! crying crying crying

That would be Satoshi Tajiri(sp?) 3nodding  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:40 pm
Aoi Hikari
KiTsUnE GiN

Isn't it Toshihiro Ono? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:02 am
Fox Demon Shippo
Aoi Hikari
KiTsUnE GiN

No, Satoshi Tahiri invented them. Where did you get the name Toshihiro Ono from?  

Flanny-Chan

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:49 pm
Flanny-Chan
Fox Demon Shippo
Aoi Hikari
KiTsUnE GiN

No, Satoshi Tahiri invented them. Where did you get the name Toshihiro Ono from?

He's the guy that did one of the manga series. I haven't read it in years, but I still remember that name because I loved his style of drawing the pokemon. ^^
Pretty sure he wasn't the original creator though... *ponders*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:17 pm
pixiestixryu
He's the guy that did one of the manga series. I haven't read it in years, but I still remember that name because I loved his style of drawing the pokemon. ^^
Pretty sure he wasn't the original creator though... *ponders*

Oh, that must be it. ^^

EDIT: Yup. It is. I lurve his style. heart  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Zen Bassist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:10 pm
Flanny-Chan
Toko Ojin

well dont they have long sleeves(i havent seen the show in awile) mayeb she just got tanneed and some people dont stay tanned forever soshe lost i it may be possible  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:42 am
falco_lombardi
Flanny-Chan
Toko Ojin

well dont they have long sleeves(i havent seen the show in awile) mayeb she just got tanneed and some people dont stay tanned forever soshe lost i it may be possible

They haven't got long sleeves. And if I'd be a Pokémon character, I'd be just as tanned as that Joy. And I never get as pale as the other Joys.  

Flanny-Chan

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:03 pm
Trumpster
There's one thing I've been wondering: if all pokemon can only say their name, or different parts of it seperately then why does pichu say 'pika'? I haven't paid much attention to the series in terms of pichu so it may just be a fatal error in part of the 'pokemon pinball, ruby and sapphire' development team which is where I heard a pichu say 'Pika'
It's the same reason why Togepi says "Tokepree." They can't pronounce their name just yet.

Then again, I'm wondering why Miltank says "Miru Miru" in the show.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff