Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
.:~大家来聊天~:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:21 am
what the hell pissed you off lately?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:25 am
well, i'll tell you, and yes this is going to be one of those posts where i just go off talking to myself.

my friend in london introduced my to his friends, so we just chatted a bit on msn messenger. then latter i found out that one of his friends took the photo i put in my profile (the same photo can be found in my journal), and used bright pink paint to draw arrows at me and wrote "buff" above my head.

and now they're just passing it around at at school. and when i asked for an apology, he just kept on typing in german. i am just so retsraining my self from swearing.  

cold_blooded_chick

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:00 am
cold_blooded_chick
well, i'll tell you, and yes this is going to be one of those posts where i just go off talking to myself.

my friend in london introduced my to his friends, so we just chatted a bit on msn messenger. then latter i found out that one of his friends took the photo i put in my profile (the same photo can be found in my journal), and used bright pink paint to draw arrows at me and wrote "buff" above my head.

and now they're just passing it around at at school. and when i asked for an apology, he just kept on typing in german. i am just so retsraining my self from swearing.

wow... that was mean  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:15 pm
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick

wow... that was mean

stupid a** hole, and when i tried to talk to him on msn messenger, he kept on tpying in german, so i just told all of them that i never knew them, and they never knew me, and we'll never talk again.  

cold_blooded_chick

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:10 am
now yalie5 has the highest post count in the guild! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:07 am
lol its more than a month after St. Patricks day but i thought i should tell some ppl..coz its so funny.....

at my school in australia...u hav to wear green!!! that means non-uniform for a day! even the teachers need green or the students get pinching blaugh

my school is built on irish settlement even our motto is in irish..so we hav to celebrate it....i guess most schools have sport houses??? my schools are named after places in ireland...Ross, Kerry, Connaire, Tara and the school Killarney Heights High..... lol

anyway...i bet no one realli needed to know that.....

no ones posted here for a few days now.......-_-"  

shinelover

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:21 am
shinelover
lol its more than a month after St. Patricks day but i thought i should tell some ppl..coz its so funny.....

at my school in australia...u hav to wear green!!! that means non-uniform for a day! even the teachers need green or the students get pinching blaugh

my school is built on irish settlement even our motto is in irish..so we hav to celebrate it....i guess most schools have sport houses??? my schools are named after places in ireland...Ross, Kerry, Connaire, Tara and the school Killarney Heights High..... lol

anyway...i bet no one realli needed to know that.....

no ones posted here for a few days now.......-_-"

What school do you go to? Nobody did anything in our school on Sy. Patrick's Day, some people just brought green good, or food in green packets and ate them, but that was as far as it got... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:23 am
Our school has updated all our computers, so now all the old slow ones are out, and the new fast flat screened ones are in!!!

I have to try them next week.  

cold_blooded_chick

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:13 am
cold_blooded_chick
Our school has updated all our computers, so now all the old slow ones are out, and the new fast flat screened ones are in!!!

have fun with them^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:14 am
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick

have fun with them^^

You bet I will!!! biggrin  

cold_blooded_chick

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:17 am
Anyways, I went to tennis this morning, then came back and we went to play basketball with a few friends. After that, my parents went property-hunting, well more like my mum, but she needed osmeone to drive ehr, so my dad has to be the scape-goat every weekend...
So I went with this other family, and we went to these other friends' hosue and watched DVDs. Then we went to another friends' house and had a BBQ (so good), and I spent the afternoon sun bathing in their back yard. Then my parents came and they adults played cards and me and my friend watched tv, then we had dinner, then some more tv, then home, then now...
And I never got my hair cut, so I'm getting it tomorrow morning.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:47 am
I got my hair cut...

I didn't get the one I wanted, not that I had one in mind... I just wanted it short.

Then, we flipped through this hair thingy, and I wanted this one which was a pretty casual/cool look. Bu tmy mum was like it doens't suit you, and it looks messy!!! Blah blah blah!!!!

So we went with a shorter one, now I have pretty shorthair, and I still think that if I was a guy, I'd be 一个大帅哥, and all the girls will come flocking to me, and all the guys will be jealoused!!!

I am not weird... xp  

cold_blooded_chick

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:47 am
cold_blooded_chick
I got my hair cut...

I didn't get the one I wanted, not that I had one in mind... I just wanted it short.

Then, we flipped through this hair thingy, and I wanted this one which was a pretty casual/cool look. Bu tmy mum was like it doens't suit you, and it looks messy!!! Blah blah blah!!!!

So we went with a shorter one, now I have pretty shorthair, and I still think that if I was a guy, I'd be ?????, and all the girls will come flocking to me, and all the guys will be jealoused!!!

I am not weird... xp

erm... yeah you're no weird... but this guy just asked about drinking cement... don't know if their just being weird or stupid... stare  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:51 pm
Maybe the cement will make his organs very hard...  

cold_blooded_chick

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces