Sunrise
  Turquoise
  No Quizzie!
View Results

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:07 pm
I come with good tidings and new quizzes!

Take the quiz:
What kind of eyes do you have? (with pictures)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eden
You have eden eyes. Eden is the color of water. Your eyes symbolize your great flexibility. You are a creative person. You can think of many good ways to get your point across to people as you have very good communication abilities. When someone feels down or is hurt, you have the remarkable ability to help them and heal them. If you have too little going on in your life, you may be withdrawn and depressed, timid, manipulative, unreliable, stubborn, or suspicious. Some words to describe you: peaceful, sincere, affectionate, tranquil, intuitive, trustworthy, pure, loyal, healing, and stable.
Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:20 pm
I have Eden eyes.

That's strange, I thought mine were brown.

xd  

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Adenille

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:05 pm
It says I have green eyes (my eyes are really very blue).  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:47 pm
Moonlight
You have moonlight eyes. Moonlight is the color of mystery. Your eyes symbolize your ability to see yourself as others see you. You have finesse for letting other people know what you think. You have a soothing and calming ability that you may or may not know about. You have the awesome ability to draw a person's negative energy out and replace it with a positive energy; the world needs more people like you. Some words to describe you: patient, self-controlled, perseverance, insightful, reflective, understanding, serene, and caring.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

[Mariko]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:11 pm
It said I have Eden eyes.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:07 pm
Oooooh, I have Moonlight eyes. heart  

Queen of Dragons

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:21 pm
Take the quiz:
Eden
You have eden eyes. Eden is the color of water. Your eyes symbolize your great flexibility. You are a creative person. You can think of many good ways to get your point across to people as you have very good communication abilities. When someone feels down or is hurt, you have the remarkable ability to help them and heal them. If you have too little going on in your life, you may be withdrawn and depressed, timid, manipulative, unreliable, stubborn, or suspicious. Some words to describe you: peaceful, sincere, affectionate, tranquil, intuitive, trustworthy, pure, loyal, healing, and stable.

My eyes are brownish green confused  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:53 am
Take the quiz:
Green
You have green eyes. Green is the color of balance. Your eyes symbolize your ever need to learn. Green brings peace and harmony into our lives, as you may be a very optimistic person. At times you may be placid, lethargic, lazy, and slow, to the point of becoming moody and depressed. You may also be apathetic and have a fear rejection. Do not feel bad though, for what you may lack, you can in your ability to heal and bring hope to people. Some words to describe you: growth, fertility, harmony, healing, refreshing, peaceful, contentment, satisfaction, confidence, prosperous, hopeful, lucky, and beautiful.

Iriah

Mini_Riku09

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:33 am
i have brown eyes  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:01 am

Take the quiz:

Sunrise
You have sunrise eyes. Sunrise is the color of joy and elation. Your eyes symbolize your general sense of wellness. Your confidence and high self-esteem each and every day make you the person people want to be around. You are a very creative, passionate, and sexual person. You are not afraid to tell people what you think of them, whether good or bad. Some words to describe you: self-assuredness, out-going, busy, cheerful, bright, amiability, courage, successful, creative, personable, happiness, motivational, optimistic, strong, and aware.

...That's actually my real eye color o.o

Lady Sang

Sealed.With.A.Kiss

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:07 pm
Take the quiz:
Eden

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:35 am
Take the quiz:
Brown
You have brown eyes. Brown is the color of the earth. Your eyes symbolize your comforting and fostering nature. You are stable, grounding, sophisticated, considerate, conventional and orderly. People may consider you to be cozy or warm. People feel safe when they are with you. Some words to describe you: reliability, elegance, security, healing, homely, grounding, foundation, and earthly.

Its cause Im full of poo!!  

Valoheart

The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces