Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Sorry

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Fueled.By.Ramen-

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:55 pm
Yeah, i just joined and no one really knows me, but i haven't been on in a while and i felt obligated to say sorry.
oh and the other day, i went to a fall out boy concert, and someone threw a bottle cap at pete and it hit him in the face and i flipped out, there were shoed everywhere, no one knew who FFTL was, and i got beat up in a mosh pit. i really mostly went to see fftl
And i was gonna get tickets to a taking back sunday concert, but since its on july 4th i cant go, so im going to Panic! At the disco, with one of my friends on july 6th.

hokay thats all i had to say  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:57 pm
-Fueled.By.Ramen-
Yeah, i just joined and no one really knows me, but i haven't been on in a while and i felt obligated to say sorry.
oh and the other day, i went to a fall out boy concert, and someone threw a bottle cap at pete and it hit him in the face and i flipped out, there were shoed everywhere, no one knew who FFTL was, and i got beat up in a mosh pit. i really mostly went to see fftl
And i was gonna get tickets to a taking back sunday concert, but since its on july 4th i cant go, so im going to Panic! At the disco, with one of my friends on july 6th.

hokay thats all i had to say
I went to see them too...You could tell all the FOB fans were all "What the ******** is that?" when FFTL came on. Amatuers...If you don't mind me asking, where was your concert?  

the_contract_killer

-Fueled.By.Ramen-

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:48 pm
Promowest pavillion, it used to be lifesyles..something...
I felt really dorky when FFTL came on because i was one of the few people cheering && screaming along with the song

every song hathworne heights (sp, sorry) played, got a mega mosh pit, FFTL got me && my friend sophie making desperate attempts to start one  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:34 am
A mosh pit during HH? blaugh I'm sorry, but that just strikes me as funny.

This one guy I know when to see FFTL, HH, FOB, and AAR together a few weeks ago. He talked about it all day. And he honestly believes FOB and HH are emo...  

FalseDiagnosis

-Fueled.By.Ramen-

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:34 pm
i guess deep deep down in some way, they are a bit...maybe....
yeah it was a FOB concert, with HH && AAR origionally opening it, but then they added FFTL && 2 other bands, but one of those two others didnt play,
yeah it was funny that HH got some mosh pits

i cant wait to see Panic!At the disco... i dont like them a whole lot, but the guy im going with is crazy about them and then hes spending the night at my house... so things are probably gonna turn out good. ha.

promowest doesnt check bags  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:45 pm
Cool <33  

AdoraSky

-Fueled.By.Ramen-

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:40 pm
i got alot of souvineers, mostly stuff that had been ripped out of peoples pockets while they were crowd surfing  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games