Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
It's a Ria thing....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:46 pm
Its a Ria thing

About: Its most likely that we all thought about what if our own creations became famous and all. Well lets see... if I always thought what would happen if my Dear Kurai became famous, or even Ria itself? Unfourtantly i don't know EVERYONE in Ria high so just to be rather fair (or selfish whatever you wanna view it as) i will only circle this quick silly lil Fanfic of Ria around Kurai. I think only the Ria veterans would get some of these references fully.

James: Yo Henry!

Henry: James! Sup man!?

James: Not much dude! Just totally got out of Class right now and sooo ready to pick up my reservation of Ria Spirits: Gathering of Oaka spirits!

Henry: I still can't believe you got Gathering of Oaka spirits.... Its not that Great according to the Reviews...

James: pfft.. dude... I am totally getting it for LadyLight. I dun't care if people are saying she's a cheap boss and all, i wanna test out my skills with Ria 2 Rayan Stiger.

Henry: pfft you know i pwn you with Kari Kou.

James: Thats only cause of her fast sword.... sheesh... And rayan stiger aren't too good against the Ladylight family of warriors neways.

Henry: And you assume you can go up against Ladylight

Isis: Hey Guys!!

Both guys: Yo! Isis!

Isis: hehe! ^^~ hows it going!?

Henry: Not bad at all, hmm hey whats that on your backpack?

Isis: ehh ahh!? oh this!? hehe.. This is just a keychain of Oliver.. Andrew gave it to me today!

James: Andrew huh?

Henry: hmmmm... X3....

Isis: hmm ? am i missing something here?

James: Nah nah nothing... XD We just have to talk with Andrew a lil afterwards. hehe. Neways did you hear which saga was going to be made into an animated series?

Henry: YEAH DUDE! FinallY! The tainted one series! The one with Kurai and Joy's conflicts!

Isis: When was the last time we saw Kurai or Joy? was it like around the Shadow manipulator Uwasa Saga?

James: Yeah! around that time! i heard Kurai is finally a high priest in this Saga!

Henry: What you haven't been reading the manga? DUH! everyone knows in the tainted one saga Kurai is a High priest now! And he actually tries to KILL JOY!

Isis: HEY! HEY! SPOILER!!!

Henry: Oh sorry! >_
Isis: I told you i read the False Angel Wing saga! The one with Ai, Oliver, and Makie-san!! did you forget!?

James: Gawd Henry.... but whatever... Everyone knows Kurai is one of the main characters.. he was in all the special Ria movies. And he is one of the spirits of the old Ria channeling through him you know?

Isis: Sigh!! Kurai and Ky are such Bishies in the special Ria movies!!

Henry: DUDE! That Kurai and Ky movie fight was WICKED. Probably one of the most Powerful fights ever.

James: NO WAY MAN. The Movie of Star Test 4 was the KEWLEST fights ever. even though Joy won by forfieting fighters.

Henry: There HAS to be a plot there... I know Dante and Yusake are up to something after that movie.. just watch.. just watch their Saga...

Isis: I liked how Makie-san fought though... I was so Hyped to see her fight in taht movie!

James: It was a freaking long movie too...

Henry: OH! but did you see that Kurai special though? the one which revealed his life BEFORE Ria?

James: Yeah.. but i didn't understand that movie's begining... it started off with Ky and him fighting some robot lady.

Isis: RENIM!

Henry: See even isis knows, and all she does is watch the False Angel wings Saga.

James: I thought Renim was only in Ria high and all... you know the teacher with Violet.

Henry: Dudeee hello! The Renim in the first Ria movie tried to crash Sector 3 into the Temple of Oakas!? DUHHH!!

James: OOHH YEAH! that movie, i only watched it for the fighting.

Henry: Hopeless....

James: Oh well.. screw it all. Im going to get my copy of Ria Spirits: Gathering of Oaka spirits...

Isis: Im going to work on that Momiji Picture iwas drawing!

Henry: I guess im going to the bookstore to read more from Saga Demons layer...

James: Catch ya lata y'allz.

Henry lataz!

Isis: BAiii~~~  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:03 pm
That WOULD totally rock if people started talking about Ria like that one day. I don't know how they'd get all the characters in, either....

But then if people actually did publish it, ( I mean, peoples other than Kuri-Alan or Matt... ) they'd totally get their butts kicked over copyright issues... yeah... you all need to copyright all of the Ria's before they get .. like.. ripped... Yeah... Like Yellow Book and their walking fingers logo..

But anyway, think about how much stuff could seriously be put into Ria merchandise. Rias 1-4, Fyia... And how many versions of Kurai and the like... ( just as an example ) Or ...

H-OMFG! Okay. I just came up with something. Ria is somewhat like Final Fantasy. xD It's like. .. Same characters though. That blows that idea. ...

Er... But seriously, you all ( The earlier mentioned two Ria creators. xP )need to find yourselves a publisher. 3nodding Because think how fad-ical it would be. LIKE! The new Pokemon! .... Er.........

Except with storyline. xD  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:00 pm
XD If peopel started talking baout Ria..

I be liek OO OO Im Joy Im Joy..and they be all like..WTF No you aint..

..and no one believe me..

..::huggles Aili-mama plushie:: wahh aili-mama..they don't believe me...  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:02 pm
WAIT A SECOND!! This is like that fanfic that you did and never finished. The one where the boy went off to some other demension that he thought was Ria, but then it wasnt...  

Rene the Hopeless

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:26 pm
Say wha? o.o >.< I doesn't get it...  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:00 am
There was a fanfic like that?? XD  

JoY_AnGel