Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Your Best Folder

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:04 pm
Hi I realize this has been posted before but it was old so i decided to give it another go. anyways i dont feel like putting a specific folder but i would like to give you guys an amazing folder strategy mainly for MMBN2. This amazing folder is basically making the whole folder electric, use chips such as: multiple versions of toadmans as many as each version u can have, then things such as bunny 3 and try to be electric style and maybe some fastgauges, recovs and maybe some other defensives . This folder is amazing because for the entire battle if u get them good the enemy will be paralyzed the whole time and never have a chance to fight back. I did it as well as my cousin and it was unbelievable. cool  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:49 pm
I don't remember my folders. On MMBN5 I have a Botkai folder and a S-Slasher with a little customization.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

GoTn_Soldier

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:20 pm
I'm that cousin CT_Unlited1 was talking about up there about the Toadman Folder. I rarely play Megaman Battle Network 2 anymore, but it's a good game and this folder is very nice with bosses or to annoy your friends. Like when I first battled CT_Unlimited1 with this folder and killed him it was pretty funny. Here it is:
-BigBomb T
-ZapRing3 T
-Hammer T
-BigCloud T
-Recov150 T
-Recov150 T
-AreaGrab *
-AreaGrab *
-Candle2 T
-FstGauge * Select Chip
-Invis3 *
-Invis3 *
-Invis3 *
-Atk+20 *
-Atk+20 *
-Atk+20 *
-Atk+20 *
-Atk+20 *
-Elec+40 *
-Elec+40 *
-Elec+40 *
-Navi+40 *
-ToadManV2 T
-ToadManV2 T
-ToadManV2 T
-ToadManV3 T
-ToadManV3 T
-ToadManV3 T
-ToadManV3 T
-ToadManV3 T
arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow
If you haven't noticed the strategy of this folder is to keep your opponet paralyed and continue attacking. use Attack Plus chips on your Toadmen. If you for some reason can't select Totaman when the custom gauge is full get an Invis3 chip or Recov150. If you are hurt you can als use Candle2 to heal you while your opponet is paralyzed. AreaGrabs are also there to help you and dont't forget to make Fast Gauge your Select Chip and use it immediatly. The way to counter this is by having AntiElec chips or having lots of Invis chips or if you are a wood style or have wood chips. Whatever you do don't put an ice stage down if you're the defender! Having 1,000 HP is helpful and so is having an electric style. This folder is extremly deadly against water opponets (bosses included such a s Freezeman). Try it out! See-ya.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:38 am
good avice CT and soldier. my folder is kinda mixed and matched cuz i just threw in some chips that i thought were powerful and helpful. also, those 2 chips that you gave me help a lot CT lol  

sushi phish

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff