Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:45 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:53 pm
[Because he ruined the moment when it would've happened 'cause he's an idiot. xP Him and Skylar haven't really kissed yet though. xD;;]

Kai blinked at her as her face flushed red, then shook his head slowly. "Ah, sorry..." he murmured. "I'll put you down if you want." But he made no move to do so yet, just standing there still beside the bed, holding her gently and gazing down at her. There was a light smirk on his face, but it wasn't nearly as big as it could have been. His tail was flicking absently behind him as he suddenly glanced towards the doorway. "Uh, I really have... no idea," he admitted after a small pause, spent trying to think of a place to visit. "Somewhere it's not likely we'll be dragged into a fight," he added as he wrinkled his nose. He didn't want to have to carry his sword around with him while he was injured.

[Edit-I need sleeeep... Dx Night! ^^;]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:05 pm
[[sorry, had to put everything away cuz i finished the Kaleido Star volume; you should watch it o.O it's sooo good xD ...yeah, my friend and I noticed. We're waiting for that one part xD]]
Skylar was still blushing as she nodded her head. "Yeah, you can put me down..." she mumbled, "although I really like it here," she said under her breath very softly. "Um... I don't want any fighting, either, so..." she started, thinking about the campus overall. Where could they go that wasn't that hectic? "All I can think of is someplace off campus," she sighed, admitting she didn't know where there wouldn't be any fighting; truth was, in almost every part there was at least one fight over something.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:24 am
[Ack, really? Your friend's reading this too? xD;;]

Kai chuckled softly and slowly lowered her to the ground, pausing just for a second as he almost caught her next comment. He could make out a few of the words, enough to bring a slight smirk to his face. Once he'd set her feet firmly back upon the floor, he glanced back to the window. "Hm..." he began quietly and then looked back at Skylar. "The only off campus places I've been are that hill place, a beach, and that lake. I think it's safe to say we should avoid the lake."

[I have enough stars that I could make an off campus thread, if we could think of something. ^^;;]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:41 am
[[yeah, she's waiting to pop in xP she doesn't mind though. sorry it took long, by the way, i was out buying a dress for graduation xDD ::ish late in buying it::]]
Skylar nodded. "I'm sure we don't want to be anywhere near it," she agreed, bitting her lip. She thought for a moment, wondering where else they could possibly go. "Well," she started, looking out the window, "would you rather go some place new, or to the hill or beach you've already gone to?" she asked. She wasn't quite sure if he wanted to be fermiliar with the area first or just go to a new place entirely. Je ne sais pas...

[[i don't know any places to make that isn't there already ::starts thinking of one::]]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:01 pm
[I just wore a skirt. I don't own a dress. xP]

Kai nodded at her comment about the fight, then shrugged carelessly at the next. "It really doesn't matter to me," he mumbled as his gaze went yet again to the window and then back to her. He ran a hand absenty through his hair, a habit he couldn't get rid of, and then let it drop back to his side limply. But just a second later he'd raised it again and was messing slightly with the bandages there, shifting them around just a bit.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:06 pm
[[yeah, but one of the teachers isn't afraid to send you home if you're not 'properly dressed' =.=]]
Skylar looked up at Kai, watching him play around with the bandages. "You know, you're going to get your wound infected if you keep that up," she said brusquely, before laughing slightly. "Where to go, where to go," she said, thinking; she found it quite hard to chose a place to go. She sighed, just picking a place- whatever. "How bout the beach, then?" she asked, smiling up at him. It had been, after all, a while since she last went to the beach.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:20 pm
[So you're.. not allowed to wear skirts? oO;;]

Kai shook his head, smiling faintly. "I'll survive," he replied simply. He watched her as she began considering where they should go, and nodded as she finally decided. "Alright," he grinned, moving towards the door. He left his sword propped against her bed, hoping that there was no way he'd end up needing it. Once he reached her door, he opened it quietly and then held it open for her. "After you," he smirked as he waited for her to go out.

Krazy Kaori

Leuvo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:27 pm
{{You could make a hometown for one of your characters, Kaori. Just a suggestion...}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:28 pm
[[not really. b.c if it's too short or not 'appropriate', they send you home to change xD so we take the easy way out]]
Skylar laughed as she followed after him- hopefully she wouldn't need her bow and arrows, either- she had daggers, though, so it didn't really matter. "Such a gentleman," she teased, hopping out into the hallway. She wondered who else was at the beach, and hoped- prayed- the other two girls from earlier weren't there. They, like the robot, seemed to seriously get on her nerves. "Well, then, do you know the way there?" she asked, not quite remembering her way around any longer; how sad.

[[to the beach thread we go?]]

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:34 pm
[Oh. xP Light-Well, neither of them really liked it back home, so... I don't know.]

Kai grinned at her comment as she passed and then went out behind her, making sure to close the door after he'd gone through. His sword was in there, and he didn't want someone to have a chance to steal it. Once sure it was locked, he turned back to face Skylar. "Yes, I know the way," he nodded and then started down the hall. "Follow me." He too was hoping the beach would be deserted. Misa did seem to have a tendency to pop up at the worst times. Just not today please... he thought to himself as his tail flicked once particularly hard behind him.

[Yes! Next post, Mythril Beach.]

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces